确实不是
We're not.
有一只七足动物袭击了我 它身上闻起来是巧克力和血的味道
I was attacked by a Heptapod who smelled of chocolate and blood.
好吧 教授 这就奇怪了
Okay, see, now, Professor, that makes me wonder
为什么只有你看到了这个奇特生物呢
why you're the only person who saw this bizarre creature.
因为他会变形 可以改变自己的外貌
Because he's a shape-shifter who can take on many forms.
好吧 比如什么
Okay. Like what?
一个30多岁的白人男性
A white man in his 30s.
那能不能给我形容一下
Okay, what else can you tell me about him,
他是30多岁的白人男性的时候的其他特征
when he was a white man in his 30s?
他说俄♥罗♥斯♥语
He spoke Russian.
至少他有口音
Well, at least, he had an accent.
我记不清
It's hard to remember.
教授
W-Well, Professor,
这个男人的左脸上 有没有疤痕
did the man have a scar on the left side of his face?
你也见过他
You've seen him, too.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你们手上有专案小组发的通缉令吗
Do you have a task force BOLO?
我可以在手♥机♥上调出来
I can pull it up on my phone.
教授 是这个人
Professor...is this the man
在你家袭击了你吗
that attacked you inside your home?
对 就是他
Yes! That's him.
听好了 各位 我们的嫌犯在林肯高地
Okay, everybody, our suspect is renting a house
用特雷弗·古林这个名字租了房♥子
in Lincoln Heights under the name Trevor Gurin.
我们通过交通监控 从教授家
We tracked him there through traffic-cam footage
跟踪他到了那里
from his origin point at the professor's house.
做得好 警探们
That's great work, detectives.
其实这都多亏了西蒙妮
Actually, Simone deserves the credit.
是她把事情串起来的
She's the one who put it all together.
做得好
Good work
谢谢 长官 我
Thank you, sir. I just --
调动其他探员和人♥质♥救援小队
Mobilize additional agents and HRT.
通知国安部和烟草火♥药♥管理局
And notify Homeland and ATF.
你们两个跟我来
So, you two on me.
调那栋房♥子的蓝图 发给我
Get schematics for the house, send them to my box.
我去申请电♥话♥搜查令 -好
I'll put in for a telephonic warrant. Alright.
所以 你觉得我应该让你进专案小组吗
Garza: So, you think I should put you on the task force?
说实话 你要是不让 那你就是傻子
Honestly, only a fool would keep me off it.
你说我是傻子吗
Are you calling me a fool?
那你让不让我进专案小组
Are you putting me on the task force?
让
Yeah.
你跟我来 走
You're riding with me. Let's go.
好极了
Yes!
上 上 上
Officer#1: Go, go, go!
保护好现场
Officer#2: Secure the perimeter.
有尸体
Nolan: We got a body!
是嫌犯吗
Is it our suspect?
不是 是被绑♥架♥的那个丈夫
No, the abducted husband.
根据尸体温度 古林应该昨晚
Given how cold he is, I'd say Gurin killed him last night
偷完炸♥药♥回来就杀了他
when he got back from stealing the explosives.
这里没人了 就现在所知
House is clear. For all we know,
这个人正在准备下一次袭击
this guy's pulling off his next attacks as we speak.
把这里翻个底朝天 找任何可能联♥系♥到
So let's tear this place apart. We're looking for anything
嫌犯目标的线索
that might indicate our unsub's targets.
所有单位 请注意 嫌犯依然在逃
Man: All units, be advised suspect still at large.
白人男性 有武器 极度危险
Male Caucasian, armed and dangerous.
我觉得这里是张地图
Hey, I-I think this is a map.
肯定是洛杉矶的地图
It has to have been of L. A
这上面还扎过其他图钉
and there were other pins in it.
如果我们能找到出版商
If we could find the publisher,
或许可以把钉孔和地点对应上
maybe we could match the pinholes with locations?
正在查 我们有一整部门的书呆子
Yeah. On it. We got a whole department
就喜欢解这种谜
of eggheads who love solving these kinds of puzzles.
有发现吗
You got something?
那里面没有床垫
There's no mattress in there.
这家伙就这么睡在硬地板上
This guy was just sleeping on a hard-ass floor.
行 所以你觉得这代表了什么呢
Alright, so, what do you think it means?
他在惩罚自己
He's punishing himself.
不能有柔软的 温暖的东西 一点安慰都不能有
Nothing soft, nothing warm, no creature comforts.
或许是军人呢
Military man, maybe?
习惯睡在地上 觉得床太软了
Used to sleeping on the ground? Finds a bed too soft?
或者是觉得太放纵了
Or maybe too indulgent.
还有什么能比夺走一切小乐趣
So, what's a better way to stay focused on the mission
更能让人专注于任务的呢
than to take away every small pleasure?
确实 有道理
Sure, that tracks.
但我想不通
What I can't wrap my mind around
和51区的联♥系♥
is the connection to Area 51.
为什么要加密这个人的指纹呢
Why would they classify his fingerprints?
其实51区相关的传言只是为了掩盖
You know, stories about aliens at Area 51 were only a cover
他们在那里的秘密行动而已
that they were doing covert operations there.
所以怎么说
So, what are we saying?
嫌犯和美国的秘密行动有关系吗
Our suspect had ties to classified U. S. operations?
天 那可真是噩梦了
Geez, what a nightmare that would be.
陈有发现
Chen found something.
我觉得他肯定会在地图上写字
Uh, I figured he would write on the map,
所以我在墙上复写了一下
so I did a wall rubbing.
发现了一个词
Uh, I found a word.
很模糊 但应该是削弱
It's faint, but I think it says "Enervo."
什么意思 -这是拉丁语 意思是夺取权力
What does that mean? It's Latin. It means "to deprive of power."
我在阿富汗的时候和很多中情局的家伙合作过
Yeah, I worked with a lot of CIA guys in Afghanistan,
这确实是他们会起的
and Enervo is just the type
装模作样的行动名
of pretentious code name they'd give an op.
夺取权力
"Deprive of power" is exactly
正是他通过第一起爆♥炸♥在做的事
what he was doing with the first bombing.
你觉得他还会对电站下手吗
You think he'd go after more relay stations?
不 在地面战里 军队的首要目标是什么
No. In a ground war, what's the military's first target?
干掉敌人的基建
Take out the enemy's infrastructure.
能源 水源 -道路
Power, water -- Roads.
所以他偷走了教授关于交通的书
That's why he stole the professor's book on traffic.
最快搞垮一个城市的办法 毁掉高速路
Quickest way to cripple this city -- take out the freeways.
你好 我是梅多斯教授
Hello. I'm Professor Meadows.
很高兴你们都同意
I'm so pleased you all agreed to help me
来帮助我进行调查
with my little research project
研究洛杉矶的交通模式
on traffic patterns in Los Angeles.
信封里 是你们的第一笔酬金
Inside the envelope, you'll find your first payment
以及今天的具体行驶路线
and your precise driving route for the day.
很重要的一点是
It's vital
必须严格遵守信封里的指示
that you follow the exact directions in your envelope.
否则 后续酬金就没有了
Otherwise, you won't get your delivery payment.
好极了 那就出发吧
Excellent. Then get going.
记住 安全驾驶
And remember -- drive safe.
好 咱们走吧
Alright, let's get going.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表