The doctors told my mother that the fall damaged
了大脑中控制睡眠的部分......
the part of the brain that controls sleep...
和唤醒。
and arousal.
具有讽刺意味的是,虽然我永远无法入睡,
Ironically, although I can never fall asleep,
但我一直处于打开状态。
I am turned on all of the time.
听起来很累人。
Sounds exhausting.
四月,桑德拉失去了控制。
Abril, Sandra has lost control.
即使你必须看到这一点。
Even you have to see that.
她不再理性地思考,
She's not thinking rationally anymore,
那会让她丧命......
and that's gonna get her killed...
还有你和她在一起。
and you with her.
那么我死了。
Then I die.
我最终可以休息一会了。
And I will finally rest.
我去沙发。
I'll take the couch.
等等,我以为你是在为我设置这个。
Wait, I thought you were setting that up for me.
我不会让客人睡在沙发上。
I'm not gonna have a guest sleep on the couch.
我不会把你从自己的床上踢出去。
And I'm not gonna kick you out of your own bed.
加油。起来吧。
Come on. Get up.
OK
Okay.
嗯
Um...
还需要。。什么?
Do you need... anything?
回来24小时了
The last 24 hours back.
恐怕我没有那种力量。
I'm afraid I don't have that power.
一个拥抱。
A hug.
是的。来吧。
Yeah. Come here.
没关系。谢谢。
It's okay. Thanks.
嗯
Um...
晚安。"晚安。
Good night. 'Night.
Yeah.
是的,好的。我们在那里。
Yeah, okay. We'll be right there.
卫斯理知道他们把洛佩兹藏在哪里。
Wesley knows where they're hiding Lopez.
什么
What?
拉菲耶拉把安吉拉劫持在
La Fiera is holding Angela
危地马拉城外的一个大院里
at a compound outside Guatemala City.
我要把她找回来,但我可能需要帮助。
I'm going to get her back, but I could use help.
我参加。我也参加。
I'm in. Me, too.
我们都是。支持你。
We all are. Hold on.
唯一有资格想到
The only people qualified to even think
做这种疯狂的人是布拉德福德和哈珀。
of doing this craziness is Bradford and Harper.
- 你是说我们甚至不试图拯救她吗? - 当然不是。
- Are you saying we don't even try and save her? - Of course not.
但是,我们不能在没有一个好的该死的计划的情况下
But we can't just go running into hostile territory
进入敌对的领域。
without a good damn plan.
La Fiera有保镖和
La Fiera is gonna have sicarios
一半的警♥察♥部队保护她。
and half the police force protecting her.
我们下飞机的那一刻她就会知道。
She'll know the second we step off a plane.
所以,那么,我们不能坐飞机。
So, then, we don't fly commercial.
最后我查了一下,洛杉矶警♥察♥局没有空军。
Last I checked, LAPD doesn't have an air force.
DEA不会借给我们他们的。
And the DEA isn't gonna lend us theirs.
马克斯呢?
What about Max?
谁是马克斯?
Who the hell's Max?
我听着呢。
I'm listening.
嗯,你还记得
Um, you remember
不久前的那起假冒案,
that counterfeiting case a while back
始于一个短暂的谋杀案吗?
that started with the murder of a transient?
你是说凶手
You mean the case where the killer
在长滩的码头游荡到你面前的案例?
came wandering up to you at the docks in Long Beach?
是的,我记得。
Yeah, I remember it.
是的,好吧,你并没有完全"参与"
Yeah, well, you weren't fully "in the loop"
抓捕的。
for some aspects of that arrest.
马克斯在国防部的照顾下工作。
Max works in the shadows at the Defense Department.
他的部队在全球各地开展秘密行动。
His unit runs covert operations around the globe.
他们印制了假♥钞♥来资助他们。
They printed that counterfeit money to fund them.
我们让他带着它走,以换取我们的杀手。
And we let him walk with it in exchange for our killer.
他将拥有资源让我们在雷达看不见下飞行。
He would have the resources to fly us in under the radar.
甚至可能在地面上提供战术支持。
Maybe even provide tactical support on the ground.
他为什么要这样做呢?因为他不想让自己的罪孽大白于天下。
And why would he do that? Because he doesn't want his sins put on blast.
你有办法联♥系♥这个人吗?不完全是。
You have a way to contact this guy? Not exactly.
好吧,上一次,他找到了我们,
Well, last time, he found us
当我们通过系统找到上校的名字时,
when we ran the name of a colonel through the system.
我敢打赌,如果我们再次使用这个名字,
I would bet that if we ran that name again,
他会再次找到我们。
he'd find us again.
好了,做吧。
Okay, do it.
诺兰,你和布拉德福德和哈珀在一起。
Nolan, you fold in with Bradford and Harper.
开始任务计划。
Start a mission plan.
陈,你和我一起去警局
Chen, you're with me at the station
处理谋杀案。是的,先生。
to work the murder case. Yes, sir.
诺兰,过来。
Nolan, come here.
鉴于到发生的一切,
Given everything that happened,
很容易忘记
it's easy to lose sight
今天对你来说意味着什么。
of what today signifies for you.
你作为菜鸟的时间结束了。
The end of your time as a rookie.
你以优雅和谦卑的态度接受了你的惩罚,
You accepted your punishment with grace and humility,
我很自豪地告诉你正式成为P2。
and I'm proud to say you are officially a P2.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 Sir
Thank you, sir.
你应得
You're welcome.
喂
Hello?
恭喜。
Congrats.
我们将找到她。我知道。
We're gonna find her. I know.
干的好。谢谢你,先生。
Well done. Thank you, sir.
DNA回来了。
The DNA came back.
我们有一个关于杀害杰克逊的凶手的身份证。
We have an ID on Jackson's killer.
他的名字是阿曼多·德莱昂。
His name is Armando De Leon.
17岁。
17 years old.
黑帮组说他被加入了马洛斯多拉多斯
Gang unit says he was jumped into Malos Dorados
6个月前
six months ago.
武器很出色,
Murder weapon is outstanding,
他被认为是持枪和危险的。
and he's considered armed and dangerous.
特警在20分钟前袭击了他的房♥子,
SWAT hit his house 20 minutes ago,
但他跑了
but he's in the wind.
这意味着我们正在跟进他认识的每个人。
That means we are following up with everyone he knows.
让我们把他揪出来。
Let's flush him out.
开枪规则如下...
Shooting policy is the following...
即使他逃跑了,开枪射击也是要被授权的。
even if he's fleeing, deadly force is authorized.
他已经杀了我们中的一个人。坚持,中士。
He's already killed one of us. Hold up, Sergeant.
我们不从事报复业务。
We're not in the retribution business.
这个孩子要戴着手铐进来,
This kid comes in in handcuffs
除非别无选择。
unless there's no other choice.
明白吗?
Is that understood?
是的,先生。是的,先生。
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
好
Good.
今天没有单人巡逻。每个人都加倍努力。
And no solo riders today. Everyone doubles up.
在外面要小心。
Be safe out there.
看看他。他只是个孩子。
Look at him. He's just a child.
不,他是个杀手。
No, he's a killer.
现在,让我们去找到他。
Now, let's go find him.
不,这些卫星图像是垃圾。
No, these satellite images are garbage.
我甚至看不到这个地方。
I can't even see the place.
I-如果我要在系统中找到裂缝,
I-If I'm gonna find a crack in the system,
我需要高分辨率照片。
I need high-res photos.
蓝图会更好。
Blueprints would be even better.
是的,我们不会得到这些。
Yeah, we're not gonna get those.
这种地方
This is not the kind of place
不会在Zillow上列出的。
that's ever been listed on Zillow.
不,但无论谁设计这个地方
No, but whoever designed the place
都会有方案。
would have the plans.
我们只需要弄清楚那是谁,并"借用"他们。
We just need to figure out who that is and "borrow" them.
你被告知要让我们独自一人。
You were told to leave us alone.
马克斯在哪里?我们都是马克斯。
Where's Max? We're all Max.
我为什么在这里?我们需要帮助。
Why am I here? We need help.
我们自己的有一个正在危地马拉...
One of our own is being held in Guatemala...
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表