There's nothing we can do to help him now.
该死!
Damn it!
嘿。嘿。你明白了吗?
Hey. Hey. You got them?
还没有。
Not yet.
呃,等等。
Uh, wait.
是的。黑色SUV,黄色条纹。
Yes. A black SUV, yellow stripes.
他们有一辆危地马拉警车护送他们。
They have a Guatemalan police car escorting them.
还有多远?嗯,五分钟?
How far out? Um, five minutes?
好的,谢谢。我们从这里得到了它。
All right, thanks. We got it from here.
T-Tim?
T-Tim?
请小心。
Please be careful.
我一直都是。
I always am.
准备好了吗?我告诉过你我讨厌这个计划,对吧?
You ready? I told you I hated this plan, right?
两次。但它会起作用的。
Twice. But it's gonna work.
惊喜的元素。小小的震惊和敬畏。
Element of surprise. Little shock and awe.
受控的撤退。是的,我们将看到它是如何"控制"的。
A controlled retreat. Yeah, we'll see how "controlled" it is.
我会在另一边等你。
I'll see you on the other side.
OK
Okay.
好。好吧。
Okay. All right.
你对跑步有什么感觉?
How do you feel about running?
我在分娩。不会太长。
I'm in labor. Not for long.
给我机会!
Give me the shot!
这应该很快停止它,好吗?
That should stop it pretty quick, okay?
我们得走了。我们得走了。
We gotta go. We gotta go.
马克斯,我们需要立即撤离。
Max, we need immediate evac.
我们还有三分钟。
We are three minutes out.
好
Okay.
三分钟后我们就完蛋了。
We're gonna be dead in three minutes.
赶快到达这里!我们需要救卫斯理。
Get here faster! We need to save Wesley.
他们带走了他!诺兰找到了他。
They took him! Nolan's got him.
我们走吧,我们走吧!
Let's go, let's go!
你没事吧?
You okay?
子弹正好擦边过去。
The bullet just grazed me.
卫斯理呢? 而诺兰呢?
What about Wesley? And Nolan?
我们需要再停一次。
We need to make another stop.
没有其他停的地方。 我告诉过你。
No other stops. I told you that.
好吧,我们将再停下来。
Okay, we're gonna make another stop.
哦,这是非常戏剧性的。
Oh, this is very dramatic.
生命是神圣的,不是吗?
Life is sacred, no?
当我们接受它时,我们应该尊重它。
We should honor it when we take it.
另外,他们会用你的身体作为肥料。
Plus, they'll use your body as fertilizer.
使橙子格外甜美。
Makes the oranges extra sweet.
好。 - 这已经足够了。
- Bueno. - This is far enough.
你想要它在哪里...
Where do you want it...
..在脸上还是后脑勺?
in the face or the back of the head?
都不。
Neither.
哦
Ohh!
Aagh!
加油。这就是我们的旅程。
Come on. That's our ride.
快走,快走, 快走!我们快走吧!我们快走吧!
Go, go, go! Let's go! Let's go!
Go, go! Go, go!
Go, go! Go, go!
Go, go, go, go, go!
Go, go, go, go, go!
我想念护士。
I miss the nurses.
为什么我们必须离开医院?
Why did we have to leave the hospital?
好吧,他们把我们踢了出去。
Well, they kicked us out.
欢迎回家!欢迎回家!
Welcome home! Welcome home!
哦,不,我们刚刚叫醒了婴儿吗?
Oh, no. Did we just wake the baby?
不,没关系。
No, it's okay.
看
Watch.
7-Adam-20, 向Pico和阿灵顿开枪!
7-Adam-20, shots fired at Pico and Arlington!
他睡的真好。
He sleeps through everything.
他是有史以来最好的宝宝,
He's the best baby ever,
这意味着我是有史以来最好的妈妈。
which means I'm the best mom ever.
她不知道他们在头几天都这样睡觉?
She doesn't know they all sleep like that
不,我们不会告诉她。
for the first few days? Nope, and we won't tell her.
嘿,我会让他安顿下来的。
Hey, I'll get him settled.
谢谢,宝贝。没关系。
Thanks, babe. No problem.
你们不必做这一切。
You guys didn't have to do all this.
我们愿意做
We wanted to.
你有一年的尿布,
You got a year's worth of diapers,
两个冰柜都装满了食品。
and both freezers are stocked with meals.
都装满了?
"Both"?
我们用完了地方,
We ran out of room,
所以我们给你买♥♥了第二个冰柜。
so we bought you a second freezer.
你有什么心情?
What are you in the mood for?
我们有通心粉和奶酪,千层面,玉米卷饼,
We have mac and cheese, lasagna, enchilada,
通心粉和奶酪...所有这一切。
mac and cheese... All of it.
我喜欢你的风格。
I like your style.
享受。
Enjoy.
所以,Nyla和我把这个放在一起。
So, Nyla and I put this together.
有胡芦巴,沙塔瓦里,山羊的茶...
There's fenugreek, Shatavari, goat's rue tea...
非常适合母乳喂养...
great for breast feeding...
覆盆子叶非常适合子♥宫♥健康...
raspberry leaf... excellent for uterine health...
当然,还有各种各样的哺乳饼干,
and, of course, an assortment of lactation cookies
里面装满了啤酒酵母和辣木。
filled with brewer's yeast and moringa.
这些都是自♥制♥的。
These are homemade.
非常感谢。嗯嗯嗯。
Thank you so much. Mm-hmm.
呃,我会...我会把剩下的部分放好。
Uh, I'll... I'll go put the rest of this away.
我只想说,就我个人而言,
All I'm saying is that, personally,
我不会吃任何东西。
I would not eat any of it.
连饼干都不吃?特别是饼干。
Not even the cookies? Especiallythe cookies.
但这让她很开心
But it made her happy
让她很高兴专注于积极的事情,所以......
to focus on something positive, so...
我要把这些藏起来。
I'm gonna go hide these.
我以为他们现在大部分时间
I thought they'd be mostly
都会把对方的头发拉出来,
pulling each other's hair out by now,
但妈妈和帕特里斯,
but Mom and Patrice,
他们只是和宝宝一起玩,八卦"单身汉"。
they just play with the baby and gossip about "The Bachelor."
我生活在恐惧中,担心他们接下来会开始看
I live in fear that they'll start watching
"真正的家庭主妇"。
"Real Housewives" next.
还有什么?
What else?
有点想念局里。
Kind of miss the station.
不是气味,而是...其余的。
Not the smells but... the rest of it.
我知道我现在很幸运。
I know I'm lucky right now.
无法想象进去......
Can't imagine going in and...
没有看到你的笑容或听到你的声音。
...not seeing your smile or hearing your voice.
当我的假期结束时...
By the time my leave's over...
也许我能够面对它。
...maybe I'll be able to face it.
无论如何。。。这是我的更新。
Anyway,...
这是我的升华。
that's my update.
来吧,杰克逊。
Come on, Jackson.
我们回家看看爸爸吧。
Let's go home and see Daddy.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表