目前情况还不算太糟。
Right now your house is a little on fire.
所以好好想想,你准备怎么办?
So focus up. What's your plan?
好吧……我打电♥话♥给杰森让他来消防队。
Okay. Uh...call Jason to the station.
在我的地盘上,周围都是自己人。
My turf, surrounded by my friends.
让他知道我再也不会怕他了。
Show him that I'm not afraid anymore.
让他知道,我要离婚。
Tell him I want a divorce.
和艾什莉相处的怎么样啊?
So, how's it going with Ashley?
挺好的。不过今天早上有点尴尬。
Good. Although there was some weirdness this morning.
我感觉她不喜欢Kojo。
I don't think she likes Kojo.
所以你和她分手了?
So you broke up with her?
太可惜了,我挺喜欢她的。
That's -- That's too bad. I liked her.
你怎么又喜欢她了?上次聊到她的时候
Since when? Last time we talked about her,
你还因为她是个救生员替我难过呢。
you gave me grief because she's a lifeguard.
好吧,听着,我从来不觉得救生员是个正经的工作。
Okay. Look. I've never really considered
好吧,听着,我从来不觉得救生员是个正经的工作。
lifeguarding a career.
你看,这就是你《海岸救生队》看多了才会有的偏见。
Okay. You see, and that is what's called
你看,这就是你《海岸救生队》看多了才会有的偏见。
"Baywatch"-based implicit bias.
-才没有!-艾什莉在消防学校
- What?! - Ashley went through
经过正规训练才当上的救生员
rigorous training at the fire academy to become a lifeguard.
好吧,我错了。但是呢,
Okay. My bad. But you know what? It is a moot point
她不喜欢Kojo是个痛点。
because she doesn't like Kojo, first of his name,
犬牙之王,玩具破坏者。
king of canines, destroyer of chew toys.
所以,艾什莉得出局了。
So, clearly, Ashley has got to go.
看啊,有情况。
Check out Mister Dollar Sign.
握手交易。典型的毒品交易。
Hand-to-hand transfer. Classic 11532.
嘿,你年纪这么轻就贩毒,
Hey. You are way too young
太早自毁前程了。
to be throwing your life away dealing drugs.
给我看看你手里有什么。 嘿!别跑。
Show me your hands. Hey. No!
站住!总台,7-A-100 呼叫
Hey! Stop! Control, 7-Adam-100.
我们正在Olympic地区,Citrus街往南步行追捕嫌犯。
We got a foot pursuit southbound, Citrus at Olympic.
黑人男性,绿色裤子,黑色卫衣。
Black male. Green pants. Black hoodie.
嘿!你给我回来。
Hey! Get back here!
手放在背后。
Put your hands behind your head.
好,对不起,对不起。
Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
总台--
Control --
什么情况?
What the hell?
7-A-100呼叫。 我们这里可能有飞机坠毁
7-Adam-100. We've got
a possible Code 1000.
重复,飞机坠毁。
Repeat -- Code 1000.
一架单引擎固定翼飞机遇险,朝向--
Single-engine fixed wing in distress, headed --
7-A-15 呼叫
Ohh. 7-Adam-15.
一架飞机坠毁。Langston,1200街区附近。通知消防和急救。
A plane is down. 1200 block of Langston. Send fire and RAs.
你去看看那辆车。
You take the car.
好。
Yeah.
-嘿。 -请帮帮我。
- Hey. - Get me out of here, please.
-救我出去。 -别紧张,放松。
- Get me out of here. - Just relax. Relax.
先深呼吸不要想别的。
Right now I just need you to breathe.
-你叫什么名字? -洁得。
What's your name? Jade.
好的,洁得。救援马上就到。
Okay, Jade. Help is on the way, alright?
贝莉,这是洁得。贝莉会把你救出来的。
Bailey, this is Jade. Bailey's gonna help you out.
她是最棒的,好吗。
She's one of the best. Okay.
我们马上会把你弄出来,洁得。
We're gonna get you out of there in no time, Jade.
-告诉我,你呼吸有困难吗? -没有。
Tell me -- are you - having trouble breathing? - No.
撞到头了吗?
Did you hit your head when you crashed?
-我觉得撞到了。 -好的,来吧。
- I think so. - Okay. Come on.
情况如何?
What's the situation?
还在评估。这车上的驾驶员伤的最重。
We're still assessing. The driver got the worst of it.
翻掉的车上没人。
The flipped cars were empty.
-飞行员呢? -不知道。
- And the pilot? - I don't know.
没有飞行员,怪不得坠毁了。
There's no pilot. Explains why it crashed.
总台,这里是直升机7号♥。
Control, this is Air 7.
我们已到达固定翼飞机坠货现场。
We're on scene at that fixed-wing code 1000.
请把事发现场半英里区域设为禁飞区。
Requesting restricted air space with half-a-mile perimeter.
这飞机不管是谁开的,肯定留下指纹了 。
Whoever was flying this plane must've left prints.
我来录入,在手持设备上查一下。
I will dust and run them on my Mobile ID.
伙计们。
Uh...guys?
这里有金条。
There's gold back here.
诺克斯堡金库那种金条,有半打那么多。
Like a couple dozen Fort Knox-size bars.
还有更蹊跷的呢。
And it gets weirder.
我刚查到的指纹属于一个叫利维·林肯的人。
The fingerprints I just pulled match a Levi Lincoln,
是个关在加州惩罚所的囚犯
who is currently an inmate
是个关在加州惩罚所的囚犯
at the California Correctional Facility.
所以是一个在逃犯偷了架飞机
So an escaped convict
stole a plane
然后在Mid-Wilshire中部地区坠毁了?
and crashed it in the middle
of Mid-Wilshire?
别忘了,还有200磅的金条呢。
Don't forget
the 200 pounds of gold.
我打电♥话♥问问监狱长。
I'll call the warden.
利维·林肯?这名字听着怎么很熟悉呢?
Levi Lincoln? Why does
that name sound familiar?
哦,对了。
Oh, wait!
是那个,杀了老婆的富豪。
Uh -- Uh, that millionaire who killed his wife.
是啊,这范围一下“小了”很多。
Yeah, that narrows it down less than you'd think.
对,我也记得。
No. Uh, no. I remember. Yeah.
杀人手段特别凶残。但是利维的律师
It was a particularly brutal murder, but Levi's lawyer
把指控降低到过失杀人了。
got the charges knocked down to manslaughter.
是的,他好像只判了10年。
Yeah, looks like he only got 10 years.
这完全不对劲啊。
This makes no sense.
一个关在高度戒备监狱的囚犯
How does an inmate at a maximum security prison
是怎么开着飞机带着金条逃出来的。
break out with a plane full of gold?
他没有逃出来。监狱说,利维还在牢里。
He didn't. The prison says Levi Lincoln's still there.
那他的指纹怎么出现在飞机上的?
Why are his prints
in the plane?
哈珀,诺兰,你们去监狱查查。
Harper, Nolan, go to the prison.
搞清楚到底什么情况。
Find out what the hell's going on.
好的。
Right.
稍微等我会儿?
Uh, give me a minute?
行。
Yeah.
我知道你在生我的气。
I know you're angry with me.
哦,我还没来得及到生气这阶段。
Oh, I haven't really gotten to angry yet.
我还在震惊中。
I think I'm still in shock.
我很抱歉。
I am so sorry.
那段婚姻像噩梦一样。
I -- It was a nightmare marriage.
我想和他离婚的,但是杰森拖着不放。
I tried to divorce him, but Jason fought me on it.
然后他被抓进监狱了--- 贝莉。
Then he got arrested and went to prison -- Bailey.
我实在是争的心累了,所以就一走了之。
I was so tired of fighting him that I just walked away.
贝莉,别说了。我不是因为你已婚才生气。
Bailey, stop. I'm not angry because you're married.
我是说,当然,我是生气。
I'm -- I mean, yes, I am. Of course I am.
我只是更气你在这么重要的事情上不信任我。
I'm just more upset that you didn't trust me enough
我只是更气你在这么重要的事情上不信任我。
to be honest about something this important.
而且,我不知道该如何
And I just don't...
才能放下这事情。
know how to move forward from this.
我得,我得走了。
I got -- I got to go.
你得给他点时间缓缓,毕竟他才知道情况。
You got to give him time. I mean, he just found out.
我懂,但是我不想因为这事情失去他。
I know. But I can't lose him over this.
贝莉。
Bailey.
谢谢你联♥系♥我。
Uh, thanks for reaching out.
听着,我们不是来重修旧好的。
Look, we are not reconnecting here.
我要和你离婚。
I want a divorce.
我知道你生我气。
I get that you're pissed at me, alright?
而且你完全有理由生气。但是你听我说,
And you -- you deserve to be. But listen.
自从出来以后我就一直想找你。
Ever since I got out, I-I've been trying to find you
想为了我以前的行为道歉。
so that I could apologize for the man that I was.
所以,我能不能请你吃个午饭
And could I -- could I buy you lunch
-然后我们边吃边谈。 -不行,杰森。
- and we could talk about it? - No, Jason.
我们就在这里谈,在这里我安心。
We're talking here, because this is where I feel safe.
好吧,行。
Of course. Yeah.
哦。
Oh.
我是杰森。
Uh, I'm -- I'm Jason.
史上最差的丈夫就是我。
Also known as the worst husband in recorded history.
-我是莎伦。-很高兴认识你。
- I'm Sharon. - It's nice to meet you.
所以,你来洛杉矶干嘛?
So, what are you doing here i-in L.A.?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表