麻烦你也去后面排队。。。
If you'll just get into the line...
我的事很重要!
But it's important!
这里谁的事不重要?
And their case is important, too.
我能理解你。但是也请你去后面排队,先生。
I-I understand. If you'll just step into the line, sir.
谢谢配合。 很抱歉
Thank you. I apologize for that.
好了,现在请你告诉我发生了什么事?
Alright, um, can you tell me what happened?
说真的,我真的很佩服
Seriously, I have a much greater respect
你现在经历的事。
for what you have to go through now.
我参演真人秀要上的妆——
The makeup that I have to wear for my reality show --
简直是在折磨我的皮肤。
it's killing my skin.
哦,对了。
Oh, right.
“你不在这里”
"You're not here."
真不错,今天这车归我了。
Okay, so this is my shop.
我。
Me.
单独一人。
Alone.
那也就是说午饭吃什么也是我说了算。
Guess that means I get to choose what to eat for lunch.
听什么音乐也是了。
And what to play on the radio.
那就听一整天的蓝草音乐吧。
I'm thinking bluegrass all day.
那今天就是你上班的最后一天了。
Then it'll be your last day.
过期标志。
Expired tag.
我来查一下车牌。
I'll run the plate.
车主应该是叫娜塔莎·马什。
It says it belongs to a Natasha Marsh.
北好莱坞的住址。
North Hollywood address.
好吧,去聊聊。
Okay. Let's go say hi.
早上好,女士。
Morning, ma'am.
知道为什么把你拦下来吗?
Do you know why I pulled you over?
我不知道啊。
No, I don't.
你的标志过期了。
Uh, your tags are expired.
请把你的驾照和行驶证给我。
Can you, uh, grab your license and registration
然后下车,谢谢。
and step out of the vehicle, please?
就因为过期的标志我得下车?
I need to get out of my car for expired tags?
不用担心,你没碰到麻烦。
Oh, no, don't worry. You're not in any trouble.
只是因为这条街上的车流量不小,
It's just that there's a lot of traffic on this street,
而且我今天还是单独巡逻
and I'm riding solo today,
所以为了你,也为了我的安全,请你下车。
so it's not only for my safety, but for yours, as well.
-只需要几分钟就好。 -好吧。
-It will only take a minute. - Okay.
来吧,请站到这边。
Here you go. Right this way.
我们来看一下。
Alright, let's see here.
请问你知道你车子的标志
Now, ma'am, were you aware
过期了吗,女士?
that you were driving around with expired tags?
平时都是我丈夫处理这些事情的。
My husband usually takes care of that.
好吧,那这样,我这次就只给你个警告,
Okay, well, look, I'm gonna give you a warning this time,
但你要是再被其它警♥察♥给拦下来,
but just know, the next cop that pulls you over
可不一定有这么客气了。
might not be as forgiving, okay?
我明白。
I understand.
谢谢你警官。
Thank you, Officer. Alright.
刚才忙死了。
That was intense.
如果我不用负责绝大多数人的报案
Would have been a lot faster
效率就能高很多了。
if I hadn't had to help most of the people.
我是以质取胜,不是走量的。
Well, I'm in the quality, not quantity business.
你还真敢说啊。
Well, you're failing spectacularly.
先生,我现在可以接待你了。
Sir, I can help you now.
先生,你听到吗?
Sir? Excuse me?
先生?
Sir?
他没事吧?
He okay?
不。
No.
他死了。
He's dead.
总台,我是警局大堂里的诺兰警官。
Control, this is Officer Nolan in the Main Lobby.
这里有人死了。
We have a person down.
男性,40岁左右,无意识,无呼吸。
Male in his 40s not conscious, not breathing,
身体冰冷。
and cool to the touch.
重复一遍,大堂里有人死了。
Repeat -- we have a D.B. in the Main Lobby.
你今天很安静啊。
You've been quiet.
什么?
What?
你觉得我能当个厉害的律师吗?
Do you think that I'd be a good lawyer?
不能。
No.
这是恭维你。
And that's a compliment.
韦斯利就是个律师,我们都喜欢他。
Wesley's a lawyer. We like Wesley.
我们接受韦斯利是因为大家都怕洛佩兹。
Eh, we accept Wesley because we fear Lopez.
只是。。。一个开明的地检
It's just... a progressive D.A.
能比我们做更多的改变。
can change a hell of a lot more than we can.
我们可不是来改变什么的。
We're not here to change things.
我们是来抓罪犯的。
We're here to catch criminals.
听着,如果你想改变这社会的运作方式,
Look, if you want to change the way society works,
那就成为个亿万富翁,
become a billionaire and eradicate poverty
消除洛杉矶的贫困。
in Los Angeles.
这人想干嘛?
What the hell's that guy doing?
斯普林和第一大街处发生枪击,我们需要增员。
Shots fired at Spring and First. We need additional units.
请派急救和空中支援。
Start RA and airship.
嫌犯驾驶一辆灰色科迈罗
Suspect seen driving a gray Camaro
沿斯普林街向东行驶。
last seen going east on Spring.
没有脉搏了。
I don't have a pulse.
手压在这里止血。
Put your hands right here to stop the bleeding.
空警三号♥出动。预计2分钟内到达现场。
Airship 3 en route. ETA to scene, 2 minutes.
就是他。
There it is.
总台 7-A-19呼叫,
Control 7-Adam-19,
我正在追捕斯普林街上向东
show me in pursuit of suspect's vehicle
行驶的嫌犯车辆。
headed east on Spring.
他想上高速。
He's going for the freeway.
在他上去前截住他。
Cut him off before he gets there.
好的,知道了。
Yeah, I got it.
-别跟丢了。 -我不会的。
- Don't lose him. - Yeah, I won't.
-右边,去右边。 -不行,那是人行道。
- Right. Get to the right. - No, that's the sidewalk.
所以呢?
So what?!
7-A-19报告,我跟丢了嫌犯的车辆。
7-Adam-19, I've lost sight of the suspect's vehicle.
最后目击时向110高速开去。
Last seen headed to the 110 Freeway.
空警三号♥,你看到他了吗?
Do you see him, Airship 3?
没有。
Negative.
这里有问题。
We got a problem here.
我刚才做错什么了吗?
Did I do something wrong back there?
我都叫你从右面直接抄近路了,你不听。
I told you to cut right, and you didn't.
普通人确实是不能在
As a civilian, you are not allowed
人行道上开车。
to drive on the sidewalk.
但你是个在抓凶手的警♥察♥。
As a cop, you do it to catch a killer.
长椅和停车表这些东西都是能换的。
Benches and -- and parking meters are replaceable.
好吧,我错了。
Right. Sorry.
枪手的车牌号♥查到什么了吗?
Anything come back on the shooter's plates?
是的,今天早上被偷的车。
Yeah, stolen this morning.
那我们过一会儿就能找到被遗弃的车了。
And I'm sure we'll find the car dumped within the hour.
-什么案子? -飞车枪机。
- What have we got? - Drive-by.
急救人员到达之前受害人已经死亡了。
The victim passed away before the paramedics came.
你们看清楚嫌犯的长相了吗?
Did you get a look at the shooter?
没看清楚。
Not a good one.
那就只能从她入手了。
Then we start with her.
只是单纯的路怒,还是有人蓄意谋杀?
Was this just road rage, or did someone target her for a reason?
所以一个穿着连帽衫的人坐在了受害人旁边,
So, the guy in the hoodie sits next to our victim,
给他注射了什么东西,
injects him with something,
然后就离开了。
and then walks away.
法医正在加急做毒理检测
M.E. is rushing toxicology,
不过从受害人的反应来看,
but given how fast the victim reacted,
肯定是某种毒药了。
it's got to be a poison of some kind.
杀手竟然敢在
A killer willing to commit murder
警♥察♥局里当中作案
right in front of our eyes
不是莽就是真的急了。
is either really brave or really desperate.
-不管是那种,都不妙啊。 -确实。
-And neither of them is good. - No.
嘿抱歉来晚了。必须让TID(恐♥怖♥分♥子♥调查部门)处理那起187(谋杀案)。
Hey. Sorry I'm late. Had to get TID squared away on that 187.
听说他们被耽搁是因为必须先来这里?
Just heard they were delayed because they had to come here first?
现在都有人敢在我们眼皮底下杀人了。
People are committing murder right under our noses now.
在我眼皮底下。
Under my nose.
很遗憾你第一次当值班指挥官
I'm sorry your first stint as Watch Commander
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表