2016年和贝莉·努内结婚,
Married Bailey Nune, 2016.
2019年因为贪污罪被判了六年,
Convicted of embezzlement, 2019.
在隆波克监狱服刑两年半,
He served two and a half years of a six-year sentence
上周刚刚假释出狱。
at Lompoc and was paroled last week.
就这些?没有其他犯罪记录之类的了吗?
That's it? No other arrests or complaints against him?
我能查到的都告诉你了。
I gave you all I've got.
账单我会寄给你。
I'll invoice you for my services.
挂了!
Randy out!
-杰森·惠勒是谁? -不关你的事。
- Who's Jason Wyler? - None of your business.
我能比那个“调查员兰迪”查到更多黑历史。
I can help you a lot more than "skip tracer Randy."
你想在这个杰森身上挖到更多猛料的话,
You want the real scoop on this Jason character...
和兄弟我说一声就行。
come holla at your boy.
"奥斯卡·哈钦森在部分案件侦破中,
"Oscar Hutchinson has provided limited assistance
为洛杉矶警局提供了一定帮助。“
to the LAPD on several cases."
听上去不错。
Oh, that's sweet.
好了,告诉我利维到底买♥♥通了谁
Now, which prison personnel
帮他搞定这一切。
did Levi pay to pull off this switch?
监狱长,和四个狱警--
The warden. And four guards --
莫里森,克拉克,霍伯森,还有莱恩。
Morrison, Clark, Hobson, and Lane.
谢谢了。
Thank you.
哦,对了,这封信我传真给了警局,没给你律师。
Oh, and, uh, I faxed this to our station, not your lawyer.
你这就不厚道了!
That's just mean!
监狱里关着的那个是替身。利维付钱让他替自己坐牢。
The guy in jail is a fake. Levi paid him to do his time.
我们接到好几个911报♥警♥电♥话♥,
Well, we got several 911 calls about a man
说在公园附近看到有人跳伞,
parachuting near Echo Park,
但是警♥察♥赶到的时候人已经跑了。
but he was gone by the time the police got there.
他能去哪里呢?
Any idea where he went?
不知道。我们还在查监控录像,目前还没有发现。
No. We're pulling footage, but no hits yet.
我查了飞机的飞行路线。
I tracked the Cessna's flight path.
是从索诺玛起飞的,
It took off from Sonoma, home to, among other things,
利维在那里有很多产业。
one of Levi's many estates.
当地警方去勘察过了,在后院发现了挖掘的痕迹。
Local police checked it out, found the back yard dug up.
他一定是把金条埋在那里了。
That's where he got the gold bars.
所以,他找了替身来坐牢,
So he hires someone to do his time,
自己往南面国境线逃跑,
heads south of the border, finds an out-of-the-way place
出去就没人认识他了。
where no one will recognize him.
但是他缺钱了,想起来在索诺玛的房♥子里
But he runs out of money,and he knows he has gold
还藏着金条。
stashed at the Sonoma house.
他知道没法坐商业航♥班♥跑路,只能开自己的飞机,
And he knows he can't board a commercial flight, so he flies
飞机引擎除了故障,所以变成现在这样了。
the Cessna, has engine trouble, and here we are.
有钱人的生活,多姿多彩。
The rich. They live just like us.
如果你是利维,你会怎么办?
So you're Levi. Where to next?
他还是需要钱的 。
Well, he still needs money.
所以如果他连自己的度假屋里都藏了金条,
So if he hid gold bricks in his vacation home,
想想看在洛杉矶的家里会有什么?
what are we gonna find in his mansion in L.A.?
-去查查看。 -收到。
- Check it out. - On it.
警♥察♥。开门。
Police. Open up.
有什么事吗?
Can I help you?
我们在找这家的主人,林肯先生。
We're looking for the homeowner, Mr. Lincoln.
林肯先生在监狱里。
Mr. Lincoln's in prison.
我是来帮他看♥房♥♥子的。
I'm taking care of his house while he's away.
快点!快点!
Hurry up! Hurry up!
他在里面吧?
Is -- Is he here?
在后院里。他挟持了阿尔弗雷德。
Back yard. He's got Alfredo.
你到外面来,女士。
Ma'am, come here.
来这边。
Step outside.
我们上,快。
Let's go. Come on.
挖啊,速度点!别磨蹭!
Dig! Faster! Let's go, idiot!
动作快!
Hurry up!
把袋子拿出来
Come on! Get the damn bag out.
快点!
Come on. Faster!
7-A-100呼叫。我们所在的地点发生枪战
7-Adam-100. Shots fired at our location.
请派支援。
Send backup and airship.
总台,7-A-100呼叫。嫌犯逃离现场。
Control, 7-Adam-100. Suspect is escaping
驾驶一辆黑色摩托车朝东面去了。
on a black motorcycle, headed east on Acorn.
利维逃走了,不过他还是急需用钱。
Levi got away, but we know he's still desperate for money.
我们列了一张名单,包含他在洛杉矶所有的熟人
We've compiled a list of all of his acquaintances
和可能弄到钱的的地方。
and potential money sources across L.A. --
只要有可能出现的地方。
anywhere he might possibly show up.
我们应该盯住名单上的所有人。逼他现身。
We should put a unit on everyone. Squeeze him out.
行。 把名单发给我。
Alright. Send me that list.
我让晚班的同事也了解下情况。
I'll use it to brief the midnight shift.
抱歉,我接个电♥话♥。
I'm sorry. Uh, excuse me.
你好。
Hello?
露西,是我,艾什莉。
Lucy, it's Ashley McGrady.
我们在我爸爸退休派对上见过。
We met at my father's retirement party.
你现在方便听电♥话♥吗?
Is this a good time?
可以啊。你好么?
Uh, yeah. Hey.What's going on?
我有个问题。
I have a problem.
我很喜欢蒂姆。
I like Tim. A lot.
不过他家那条狗,让我很紧张。
But his dog makes me super nervous,
我知道它之前是你养的。
and I-I know he was yours first.
所以想问问,你当初为什么不要它了?
So...why did you give him away?
是因为狗太凶了嘛?
Was he too aggressive?
不!不是因为那样。我的居住环境
No! Not at all. I-I mean, my living situation
实在不太适合养宠物。
just wasn't suited to having a pet.
但是,Kojo是个乖孩子。
Uh, but Kojo is the sweetest guy.
你是不是不太喜欢狗?
I mean, do you -- do you not like dogs?
我小时候有过不太好的经历。
I had a bad experience when I was a kid.
可以理解。
I-I totally get it.
你听我说。你就把Kojo想成,
Listen. Think about it this way.
Kojo is just like --
和蒂姆一样。
Well, I-I mean, he's kind of just like Tim.
块头大,很强壮,有点粗线条,但是
He's big, gruff, a whole lot of bark, but, you know,
虽然外表强硬内心却是很温柔的。
underneath all of it, he's a -- he's a sweetheart.
我觉得,你应该告诉蒂姆你的感受。
You know, you should, um, you should tell Tim how you feel.
不行。绝对不要让男人在他的宠物
No way. Never ask a man to choose
和女朋友之间做选择。
between his dog and his girlfriend.
有一堆的乡村歌♥曲都提醒你别那么干。
There's a whole genre of country songs that warn about that.
-真不好意思和你说了这么多。 -没关系。
- Anyway, I'm sorry to vent. - No.
你去忙吧。
I'll let you go back to your night.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你就是陈警官吗?
Are you Officer Chen?
对,我就是。你好。
Uh, yeah, I am. Hi.
克里斯·斯坦福,地区检察官。
Chris Sanford, DA's office.
你之前是不是释放了一个叫泰勒的毒贩。
Did you cite out a drug dealer named Tyler Stent earlier today?
是的。
Yes. I did.
泰勒只是个青少年而且是初犯,
But Tyler is a juvenile on his first defense,
我觉得他算不上“毒贩”。
so I wouldn't just label him a "drug dealer."
我知道。你的逮捕报告上
I know. Your arrest report
写的挺清楚的。
detailed his tale of woe at length.
说实话,这事还好没上庭。
Honestly, it's a good thing this isn't going to trial.
你差不多就是把这案子送给辩方了。
You pretty much just handed the defense their case.
我只是陈述了事实。
I handed them the truth.
你不是这么天真吧。
You're not really that naive.
当然不是。
No, I'm not.
我是想保护这个城市。
I'm trying to protect this city.
现在多亏了你,一个毒品贩子
And because of you,a criminal who was selling
大摇大摆的回到街上了。
dangerous substances is back on our streets.
你当真的吗?你觉得把一个只是初犯的16岁青少年
Really? So you think putting a 16-year-old into juvie
直接扔进少管所就能
for a nonviolent offense
让整个环境有所改善了?
is gonna turn the tide in the war on drugs?
所以到底是谁天真?
Now who's being naive?
你干这活多久了,克里斯?
How long have you been on the job, Chris?
四个月。
Four months.
时间长短和这事没关系。
But that's not relevant.
行吧。这么和你说,等你干了一年半以后,
Okay. So, tell you what. Let's give it a year and a half,
再来教我怎么干好我的活。
and then you can come and criticize my work.
行了吗?很高兴认识你,克里斯。
Alright? Nice to meet you, Chris.
-晚安。好好睡一觉。 -谢谢。
- Good night. Get some sleep. - Thanks.
路上小心。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表