我也想。
I want that, too.
好吧。
Okay.
那么,我是这样想的。
So, here's what I'm thinking.
我们开车上高速,随便去哪里。
We get on the freeway,and we go anywhere,
你可以带我去做任何你想要做的事情,如何?
and you take me to do anything you want, okay?
如果你想的话,我甚至可以明天请假陪你。
I'll even call in sick tomorrow if you want me to.
-真的? -对。
- Really? - Yeah.
呃。。。什么事你都肯?
Uh...and we can do anything?
嘿。
Hey.
诺兰。
Nolan.
布里格斯警督
Lieutenant Briggs.
我和你说什么来着,别着急上头干活忘了?
What did I tell you about not getting ahead of yourself?
抱歉,我没懂你的意思
I'm sorry. I don't know what we're talking about.
我是警♥察♥工会的主席。
I am president of the police union.
我却不知道这件事。
I had no idea about this.
你知道这样让我有多难堪吗?
Do you know how foolish that makes me look?
我发誓,长官。这件事
I-I swear to you, sir, that's going to be as good
对我们和公众都有好处。
for us as it is for the public.
公众?那不是你该考虑的问题。
The public? That's not your job to worry about.
你首先该考虑的是你的兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥。
You put your brothers and sisters first.
那才是你的工作!
That's your job!
无意冒犯,长官,我不同意你这说法。
Um, respectfully, sir, I disagree.
你知道,当工会主席最爽的地方是什么吗?
You know what the best part about being union president is?
权力。
Power.
能帮助我喜欢的人的权力,
The power to help the people I like
能打击我讨厌的人的权力。
and hurt the people I don't.
所以趁还能享受的时候,好好享受吧,诺兰警官。
So enjoy your free martinis and dinners, Officer Nolan.
我有预感,你这个工会代表当不长。
I've got a feeling you're not gonna be a delegate for long.
就因为我做了些可以帮助到公众
Because I did something to help the city
以及那些被派去处理自己处理不了的
a-and cops sent out on calls
某些情况的警♥察♥?
they haven't been properly trained for?
不是吧,长官。
Come on, sir.
你不会是因为这些事情
You can't honestly be saying you'd try to push me
就要把我挤兑走?
out of office for that?
你等着瞧。
Watch me.
好惨。
Yikes.
真的等到需要你的快乐精神的时候,
Really? When I need Detective Happy Pants the most,
你就给我来一句“好惨”?
I get "yikes"?
你根本就不需要我来给你打气。
Oh, you don't need me for that.
你是我认识的人里面,正能量最足的一个了。
You are the most positive person I have ever met.
你绝对不会让布里格斯这种人
You certainly are not gonna let a guy like Briggs
妨碍到你的。
get in your way.
-你还真说对了。 -当然
- You know, you're right. - Mm-hmm.
不管事情如何发展,
No matter what happens next,
我说过要给这个部门带来改变,
I said I was gonna bring change to the Department,
我说到做到。
and I'm doing that.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表