They were offering some money for me to be able to build some ransomware
我欠了太多医药费
I-I've got all this medical debt.
所以答应了
So I said yes,
但他们才是建议勒索医院的人
but they were the ones who suggested hacking the hospital.
我以为这真的能帮到我和梅雷迪斯
And I-I thought it was actually gonna help Meredith and I
但看来我们只是他们的枪手
but clearly, we were just a means to an end.
哪里能找到他们
And where can we find them?
我不知道 但你的技术团队
I don't know, but, uh, I mean, your tech team
也许能追踪那些信息
could probably trace those messages.
7A100呼呼叫后方单位
7-Adam-100 to units in the rear.
后墙部署完成了吗
Is the C-Side set?
后墙部署完成
C-Side is set.
明白 正在接触
Roger. Making contact.
警♥察♥ 我们有搜查令
Police! We have a warrant!
快开门
Open the door now!
现在在哪儿
♪ Where is it now? ♪
它去哪儿了
♪ Where has it been? ♪
安全
Clear.
现在在哪儿
♪ Where is it now? ♪
它去哪儿了
♪ Where has it been? ♪
安全
Clear.
现在在哪儿
♪ Where is it now? ♪
这里被废弃了
This place is deserted.
看起来好几个月没人来过了
Looks like no one's been in here in months.
嫌疑人肯定离开了
Our trace must have been off.
这里没有电脑设备
There's no computer equipment here.
笔记本无法实现这种网络攻击
You can't run that kind of cyber attack from a laptop.
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Hi. Keep your hands where we can see them.
把手放在我们能看到的地方
Hi. Keep your hands where we can see them.
怎么回事
What's this about?
你们中的哪一个想要解除
It's about which one of you wants to disable
勒索软件并谈认罪条件
the ransomware and make a deal,
你们中又有谁会在监狱里待上几十年呢
and which one of you is gonna spend a couple decades in prison.
回答得不错
That's a good answer.
举起手来
Hey! Show me your hands.
我们正要回医院接罗里
We were coming back to the hospital to get Rory.
那可不
Sure you were.
双手交叉抱头
Put your hands over your head, interlace your fingers.
你们因绑♥架♥被捕
You're under arrest for kidnapping.
我们给了罗里一个家
We gave Rory a good home.
加比 什么都别说
Gabby, don't say anything.
她在里面待了好久啊 -是啊
She's been in there forever. - Yeah.
我试着敲门 但她没有回应
I tried knocking, but she didn't answer.
我们应该去看看她
We should check on her.
露西 是克里斯和塔玛拉
Lucy? It's Chris and Tamara.
我们进来了
We're coming in.
露西 你没事吧
Lucy, are you okay?
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我在消化一些事情
I-I've been processing a few things.
你看过了吗
You watched it?
看了
Yeah.
看得仔仔细细
Every minute.
也许我们该回家了
Maybe we should go home.
好啊
Yeah.
我决定不作证了
Um, I've decided not to testify.
我完全能理解
I completely understand.
我一直在努力证明我有多坚强
I've been trying to prove how strong I am,
但是 我挺过来了
but...I survived that.
我没有什么可证明的
I don't have anything to prove.
是啊
Yeah.
我们有很多证据
We have plenty of evidence.
即使没有你 我们会也判她有罪的 我保证
We'll convict her without you, I promise.
走吧 我给你做晚饭
Let's go. I'm making you dinner.
好啊 又是快手上的食谱吗
Okay. Is it another ClipTalk recipe?
不是
No.
快手上还能学做菜么
ClipTalk has recipes?
不 只是噱头
No, it has gimmicks.
但你不还是洗碗了
And yet, you cleaned the plate.
姐妹
Dude.
抱歉
Sorry.
嗨 要出去吗
Hey. Uh, headed out?
是的
I am.
我也是
Me, too.
塔玛拉刚刚还在说
You know, Tamara was just talking about
她真的很想去尝尝
how she really wanted to try one of the restaurants
附近的餐馆
in the neighborhood.
你有什么推荐的吗
Is-- Is there a place you recommend?
拐角处有一家很棒的素食店
Uh, there's this great vegan joint around the corner.
叫美味盖亚
Uh. The Great Gaia.
绿色无害
Earth-friendly, cruelty-free.
我可以带你去
I could show you the way.
你俩可以的吧
You okay?
可以啊 去吧
G-- Yeah. Go.
我给她做晚饭
I'll make her dinner.
走吧
Let's go.
我去拿我的东西
I just gotta get my stuff.
霓虹灯照亮了外面
♪ And the neon light paints the outside ♪
你做饭吗
You cook?
还是不了
God, no.
出去吃 还是点外卖♥♥
Eat out, or order in?
不好说
Depends.
要是点外卖♥♥ 你能给我捏捏脚吗
Are you gonna rub my feet if we order in?
我能在餐厅给你揉
I'll rub them at the restaurant.
无所谓 -啥 太恶心了吧
I don't care. - What? That is gross.
又不是别人的脚
They're your feet.
难道我还得给你解释
Do I really have to explain to you when it is appropriate
除了在沙滩和公园之外
to take off your shoes in a public place
什么时候能在公共场合脱鞋吗
when it is not the beach or the park?
所以飞机上不能脱鞋吗
So you're saying never on an airplane?
我终于明白你在和我开玩笑了
Oh, now I know you're just messing with me.
什么鬼
What?
梦想
♪ Dream ♪
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
成长让我不知所措
♪ I grew up so overwhelmed ♪
恐怕不行
Uh, yeah, I'm afraid that can't happen.
我爸妈可以解释的
My mom and dad can explain.
很抱歉 不过
I'm so sorry, but...
他们不是你真正的父母
they are not your real parents.
你三岁时被绑♥架♥了
Um, you were kidnapped when you were three years old.
我知道你肯定很难接受
I know-I know this must be hard for you to hear,
你的真名其实是斯科特·雷诺兹
but your real name is-- is Scott Reynolds.
你的父母叫杰拉尔德和多萝西
Your parents are Gerald and Dorothy.
他们正在赶来的路上
They, um-- They're on their way here now.
他们给我发了张照片给你看
They sent me a picture to show you.
那是杰拉尔德 那是多萝西
So, that is Gerald, and that is Dorothy,
那个小帅哥就是你
and that little, handsome guy right there is you.
如果我不想和他们走呢
What if I don't want to go with them?
我都不认识他们
I don't even know them.
我知道这一切对你来说发展的太快了
Listen, I-I know this all must be moving very fast for you,
但我会一直坐在这
but...until they get here,
陪你等他们来
I will sit here and wait with you.
我们都会
We both will.
在此期间
And while we do, um,
你能给我看看你玩的那个游戏吗
can you show me that game you were playing?
我觉得我的孩子会喜欢玩的
Cause I think my boys will dig it.
当然可以
Sure.
我也会努力做到的
♪ And I'll try to do it, too ♪
谈谈我的梦想吧
♪ Use words to grade my pictures blue ♪
《Cinema》- Tom joshua
希望它们也会带你远航
♪ And I hope they'll take you, too ♪
医生对手术过程很满意
Well, the doctor is very happy with how the surgery went.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表