He's gotta have some criminal connection. I'm gonna call Records.
也许他们有一些信息,一些...
Maybe they have some information, some...
不,那是...那是浪费时间。
No, it's... it's a waste of time.
我们回到警局我会打电♥话♥给洛杉矶犯罪信息交换中心
I'll call LA CLEAR when we get back to the station.
对。
Right.
奇怪的案子?
Weird case?
是啊。
Yeah.
我很擅长古怪。
I'm good with weird.
我是马恩岛人。
I'm a Manx.
对不起.
I'm sorry.
你...你是个什么?
You're... You're a what?
马恩岛人。
A Manx.
一只马恩岛猫。
A Manx cat.
那是我的猫品种。
That's my feline breed.
我的猫个性。
My cat personality.
你的猫是什么个性,中士?
What's your cat personality, Sarge?
是陈让你这么做的吗?
Did Chen put you up to this?
让我做什么?
Put me up to what?
哇哦。
Whoa.
什么,气味?
What, the smell?
是啊,闻起来像臭鸡蛋
Yeah, it smells like month-old eggs
还有蛆。
and maggot meat.
我是说,你不... 你不必进去,
I mean, you don't... You don't have to go in,
但这是工作的一部分。
but this is part of the job.
不,我没事。
No, I'm good.
我能等一下吗?是啊,不。
Can I just have a sec? Yeah, no.
振作起来,因为等待的
Gather yourself, because what awaits
东西闻起来像一个充满肿瘤的化粪池。
smells like a septic tank filled with tumors.
好吧... 我明白你在做什么了。
Okay... I see what you're doing.
这是对我努力的回报为了更早的熟悉,
This is payback for me trying to get too familiar earlier,
但你知道吗?
but you know what?
很好。我能搞定。
It's all good. I can handle it.
我只想取消我的
I'm just gonna have to cancel my reservation
今晚在Eliza餐馆和Elektra的预订,
at Eliza and Elektra tonight,
因为没有办法在我做完之后再去吃饭。
because there's no way I'm eating after this.
哇,你疯了吗?你订那个地方
Whoa, are you crazy? You have to book that place
要提前六个月。
like six months in advance.
我梦想在那里吃饭。
I dream of eating there.
你想预订吗?
You want the reservation?
说真的?
Seriously?
对,是你的...
Yeah, it's yours...
如果你停止折磨我?
If you stop torturing me?
成交。
Deal.
是啊。
Yeah.
我是说,唯一的问题是,
I mean, the only question is,
你带的是哪个男孩?
which boy toy are you taking?
是今天早上的速度恶魔,
Is it gonna be the speed demon from this morning,
还是今天下午的正直公民?
or the upright citizen from this afternoon?
我是说,除非还有第三个选择。
I mean, unless there's a third choice.
不,是詹姆斯。
No, it's James.
绝对是詹姆斯。但他可能很忙。
It's definitely James. But he's probably busy.
好吧,发短♥信♥给他看看。
Well, text him and find out.
好吧,好吧。
All right, fine.
没有。
No.
消失的三个点。那是最糟糕的。
The vanishing three dots. That is the worst.
他可能会稍后回应。
He's probably gonna respond later.
你知道...我们回去工作吧。
You kn... Let's get back to work.
对。
Right.
警探。
Detective.
很高兴见到你。
Nice to see you.
从长袖来看和反胃的举止,
Judging by the long sleeves and queasy demeanor,
我得说你有个新菜鸟。
I'd say you have a new rookie.
是啊。洛威尔医生,见见索森警官。
Yeah. Dr. Lowell, meet Officer Thorsen.
当然了. 现在我认出你了。
Of course. Now I recognize you.
你知道,我得说法医工作
You know, I have to say that the forensic work
在你的案子下看起来很坚实。
in your case seemed pretty solid.
你很幸运巴黎人让你自♥由♥。
You're lucky the Parisians set you free.
我很幸运,上诉法♥院♥明白,法医学
I'm lucky the appeals court understood that forensic science
可以像其他执法部门一样腐♥败♥。
can be as corrupt as the rest of law enforcement.
第一次尸检?
First autopsy?
是啊。
Yeah.
把这个涂抹在你鼻子底下。
Smear this under your nose.
它会有助于消除气味。
It'll help with the smell.
我很惊讶训练官没告诉你。
I'm surprised your TO didn't tell you.
我不能泄露我所有的秘密
I can't give away all my secrets
在第一周,医生。
in the first week, Doc.
所以,你可以通过尸检得到很多有用的东西?
So, you get anything useful from the autopsy?
是的,我找到了这个卡在他的T4脊椎里的子弹。
Yeah, I found this lodged in his T4 vertebra.
看起来像是点223的。
Looks like it's from a .223.
对,可能是77。
Yeah, possible 77-grain.
又称北约弹♥药♥是用于他们的全金属夹克。
Also known as NATO rounds for their full metal jackets.
是啊,很重很致命
Yeah, very heavy and very lethal
如果用在一个熟练的神枪手手中。
in a skilled marksman's hands.
是啊,要想.223子弹射出后还可以飞行很长距离
Yeah, to make a long-distance shot from a .223 round
他将需要一种专门的武器,
would require a specialized weapon,
这似乎证实了
which would seem to confirm
那个枪手受过军事训练。
that our shooter had military training.
嘿。
Hey.
等一下。
Wait a minute.
你第一次来的时候她给了你薄荷?
She gave you the menthol on your first visit?
不,那个...医生给的。
No, the... the doc did.
这说的过去。
That makes sense.
好吧,他是你的了。
All right, he's all yours.
我们去给你拿杯姜汁汽水。
Let's go get you a ginger ale.
你来这里是为了...?
And you're here for...?
尼尔森·克雷斯波。
Nelson Crespo.
是的。烧伤的受害者。
Yes. The burn victim.
你知道,你跑进火灾现场
You know, you keep running into conflagrations
又不带氧气面罩,
without oxygen masks,
你最终会在我的一个抽屉里。
and you'll end up in one of my drawers.
是啊,有人告诉我们。
Yeah, we've been told.
你有克雷斯波的消息吗?
So, you got anything on Crespo?
嗯,我还在写我的初步发现,
Well, I'm still writing up my preliminary findings,
但我确实看到了一些东西,他的X光片出乎意料。
but I did see something unexpected in his x-rays.
他的左股骨横断了
He had a transverse fracture to his left femur
和他的骨盆开放性骨折。
and compound fractures to his pelvis.
从天花板落在他身上的时候开始?
From when the ceiling fell in on him?
不,实际上,骨折是在死亡过程中发生的。
No. Actually, the fractures were perimortem.
可能是在他死之前一个小时发生了。
Likely occurred an hour before his death.
那没有任何意义。
That doesn't make any sense.
他会很痛苦的。
He would have been in agony.
这就能解释他为什么被大火烧死
Would explain why he got caught
而这火是他放的。
in the fire he set.
不是他放的。
He didn't set it.
在他的血液里没有一氧化碳
There was no carbon monoxide in his blood
或者肺部有烟灰。
or soot in his lungs.
克雷斯波是在火灾开始之前死的。
Nelson Crespo was dead before the fire even started.
嘿,希望你和詹姆斯喜欢那个餐厅。
Hey, hope you and James like the restaurant.
嗯,实际上,他,-他没有回答,
Well, actually, he, - he never replied,
所以看起来我只有我自己去。
so it looks like I will be going by myself.
邀请另一个人怎么样,阿隆佐?
How about invite the other guy, Alonzo?
没有。请相信我.
No. Trust me.
这个...这地方很浪漫,
This... This place is romantic,
你不会想要一个人在那里吃饭。
and you're not gonna want to eat there alone.
哦,哈珀。嘿。
Ooh, Harper.Hey.
狙击手有线索吗?没有。
Any leads on the sniper? No.
侦探们还在查。
Detectives are on it.
好吧,等你抓到他,
Okay, when you catch him,
问他在哪里搞到他的装备。
ask him where he gets his gear.
你打算弄个滑索的?
What are you gonna do with a zip line?
你知道去我的停车位有多远。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表