Now is the time that he tells me to leave town ASAP.
好吧,如果他这么做了,你应该听我说。
Well, if he does, you should listen.
所以呢?
So?
涉嫌40起高端抢劫案,无一人被捕。
Suspected in 40 high-end robberies, arrested for none.
我印象深刻。什么风把你吹来洛杉矶了?
I'm impressed. What brings you to L.A.?
天气。
The weather.
嗯,我听说是换个地方更好。
Well, I hear it's going to be even nicer someplace else.
也许你应该去别的地方试试
Maybe you should try there instead.
那么,这是不是意味着我可以自♥由♥离开?
So, does that mean that I'm free to leave?
祝你今天愉快。
You have a nice day.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我想我迷上一个女孩了。
I think that I have a girl crush.
那很公平。
That's fair.
控制中心,7-ADAM-19。
Control, 7-Adam-19.
让我们对布朗森3312号♥做个安全检查。
Show us on a welfare check at 3312 Bronson.
告诉我,索森警官,
So, tell me, Officer Thorsen,
如果这个安全检查认出你了你该怎么办?
what are you gonna do if this welfare check recognizes you?
没什么。
Nothing.
如果她拒绝你处理因为你是个杀人犯?
And if she refuses to deal with you because you're a murderer?
我不是杀人犯,女士。我被发现是无辜的。
I'm not a murderer, ma'am. I was found innocent.
当然,你对虚假指控的事实并不天真。
Surely you're not naive to the reality of false accusations.
特别是针对看起来像我们的人。
Especially against people who look like us.
我个人对你的案子的感受在这里无关紧要。
How I feel personally about your case is irrelevant here.
我的工作是评估你成为一名警官的能力。
My job is to assess your ability to become a police officer.
如果每一个电♥话♥都是关于你的,
If every single call is about you,
那这就会让成功变得更加困难。
then this is gonna make it a lot harder to succeed.
警♥察♥!
Police!
后退。
Step back.
用无线电广播。
Radio it in.
7-Adam-19,
7-Adam-19,
我们发现现场有暴♥力♥的迹象。
we have signs of violence on scene.
进入。
Making entry.
啊。那是煤气。
Yeah. That's gas.
把你的武器装上枪套。
Holster your weapon.
一点火星,整栋房♥子就得烧起来了。
One spark, this whole house goes up.
控制中心,报♥警♥LAFD和SoCal
Control, alert LAFD and SoCal
有煤气泄漏在布朗森3312号♥。
we got a gas leak at 3312 Bronson.
尸体。
Body.
没有脉搏了。
There's no pulse.
好吧,来吧。走。快离开这里。
Alright, come on. Go. Get out of here.
快走!
Go!
控制中心,7-ADAM-19,
Control, 7-Adam-19,
将此事件更新为187, 报告凶手组和主管。
update this event to a 187,alert Homicide and a supervisor.
你第一次打电♥话♥就谋杀案 是个不好的征兆,五分钟。
A murder on your first call is a bad sign, five minutes.
我们有什么?受害者是Michaela Faris,32岁。
What do we have? Victim is Michaela Faris, 32 years old.
名人的造型师。头部钝器外伤。
Celebrity stylist. Blunt force trauma to the head.
而且看起来打她的人
And it looks like whoever hit her
还打开煤气以确保她死掉。
turned on the gas to make sure she stayed dead.
你的菜鸟呢?
Where's your rookie?
他吐了吗?
Did he puke?
是啊。但这不仅仅是血腥
Yeah. But it was more than just the gore.
你知道,它似乎可以
You know, it seems to have
带回来的一些不舒服的回忆。
brought back some uncomfortable memories.
我不知道.几乎感觉就像他不该当警♥察♥一样。
I don't know. It almost feels like he shouldn't be a cop.
幸运的是他有最好的T.O。帮他渡过难关。
Luckily he has the best T.O. in the business to help him through it.
他可以这么说既然我升职了。
He can say that now that I've been promoted.
你应该保持专注在现场吗,中士?
Will you stay focused on the scene, Sergeant?
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
接下来是什么?
What's next?
好吧,在LAFD清除期间,我们应该去调查询问。
Well, we should canvass while LAFD clears it.
“我们”?你是现场主管。
"We"? You're supervisor on scene.
教练,不是球员。
A coach, not a player.
你应该呆在这里,协调响应。
You should stay here, coordinate response.
对。哈珀,带上你的靴子(菜鸟),去找邻居询问调查。
Right. Harper, grab your Boot, go canvass the neighbors.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
哈珀。嘿。
Harper.Hey.
你有艾维的消息吗?
You get anything more on Ivey?
嫉妒汽车。
Car envy.
打扰一下.我有...
Excuse me. I got...
贝利,嘿。
Bailey, hey.
约翰。嘿。里面有具尸体。
John.Hey. We have a body inside.
你能把煤气关掉从这里
Can you get the gas off from out here
以便我们可以保护犯罪现场?
so we can preserve the crime scene?
绝对的。 迈克,你去看看好吗?
Absolutely. Mike, will you go take a look?
你好吗?
How are you?
很好。你?
Good. You?
不。很好。是啊。 我...我...我真的很好。
No. Good. Yeah. I'm... I'm... I'm really good.
我...我是露西。我们...
I'm... I'm Lucy. We...
我知道.我们在,呃... 婚礼。
I know. We met at the, um... The wedding.
对。是啊。当然了.
Right. Yeah. Of course.
我应该去帮他们。没有我他们就没用了。
I should go help the guys. They're useless without me.
对。不。当然。很高兴见到你。
Right. No. Of course. Great to see you.
你也是。
You too.
你们俩怎么了?
What happened with you two?
没什么。
Nothing.
这是我在婚礼后第一次见到她了。
This is the first I've seen her since the wedding.
我是说,我们发过几次短♥信♥来来回♥回♥
I mean, we texted a few times back and forth
我从危地马拉回来后..
after I got back from Guatemala...
但后来是葬礼。
But then there was the funeral.
而且似乎真的不是开始做某事的合适时机。
And really didn't seem the right time to start something.
所以我...一旦我找到我的脚印,我觉得她继续走了。
So I... Once I found my feet, I just figured she moved on.
是啊。好吧,我会说她还是有点喜欢你。
Yeah. Well, I'd say she's still kind of into you.
你应该再约她出去。
You should ask her out again.
听着,我知道我在后面搞砸了。
Look, I know I screwed up back there.
只是有点压倒性。
It was just a little overwhelming.
你一直以来想当警♥察♥,
All this time you've been trying to be a cop,
你从没想过
it never occurred to you
你可能不得不走进谋杀现场?
that you might have to walk into a murder scene?
我以为我好多了。
I thought I was better.
我没有插曲过一段时间就像那样。
I haven't had an episode like that in a while.
但这很好。
But this is good.
我找到了一个契机,我会努力解决的。
I found a trigger, and I'm gonna work through it.
这不是治疗,四分钟。
This is not a therapy session, four minutes.
这是人们的生活。
This is people's lives.
在你自己的时间里解决你的问题。
Work through your issues on your own time.
正是在那个寒冷的巴黎夜晚,
And it was on that cold Paris night
亚伦·托尔森的生活永远地改变了,
that Aaron Thorsen's life changed forever,
法国检察官指控
accused by French prosecutors
他谋杀了他的室友
of committing the gruesome murder of his roommate
和老朋友帕特里克...
and long-time friend Patrick...
杰克终于,终于倒下了。
Jack is finally, finally down.
谁知道摇他入睡这真的有用吗?
Who knew rocking him to sleep in this would actually work?
当然管用。
Of course it works.
这是一个未洗的连帽衫,有人身上的臭味
It's an unwashed hoodie reeking of the person
他是世界上最爱的人。
he loves most in the world.
你知道从现在开始你每天都要穿它,对吧?
You know you're gonna be wearing that every day from now on, right?
我们应该试着趁我们可以没事的时候睡一会儿。
We should try to get some sleep while we can.
我只需要看完这一集。
I just need to finish watching this episode.
你为什么在看关于亚伦·索森的纪录片?
Why are you watching a docuseries on Aaron Thorsen?
他是哈珀的新菜鸟。
He's Harper's new rookie.
我离开一个月,他们开始让法国杀手进来。
I leave for a month, and they start letting in French killers.
他是美国人。 他被判无罪。
He's American.
And he was found not guilty.
在他被判有罪之后。
After he was found guilty.
是啊。辩护是个笑话。
Yeah. The defense was a joke.
如果我是他的律师,就不会去受审了。
If I'd have been his lawyer, wouldn't have gone to trial.
我来搞定。你,睡会儿吧。
I got this. You, get some sleep.
嘿。
Hey.
嘿。是约翰和露西。这是个好时机吗?
Hey. It's John and Lucy. Is this a good time?
那还存在吗?
Does that even exist anymore?
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表