可能我确实有些。。。成见。
Maybe I do have some...baggage.
也许我担心儿子会变成
Maybe I'm afraid that our son will become
和我一样的纨绔子弟
the same poster boy for entitlement that I was,
直到我意识到很讨厌那样的自己。
until I realized I didn't like myself,
然后开始变成你喜欢的那种人。
and I set out to become the man that you love.
基本上来说。
Mostly.
我只是对你觉得
I'm just disappointed that you didn't have more faith
我们不能成为一对好父母而失望。
in us as parents.
我的名字会被载入史册。
They will record my name in history.
他们会为我欢呼——
They will parade me through --
嘿,你今天来早了。
Hey.You're here early.
嗯,我睡不着。
Yeah.I couldn't sleep.
满脑子想的都是那只断手
All I could think of was this disembodied hand
爬到我床上来了,所以我索性早点来上班。
climbing into my bed,so I've been here,
看看能不能从切斯特的视频记录里找到点线索。
scrubbing through Chester's video journals.
你有什么结论了吗?
You come to any conclusions?
我尽量不想用“疯狂”这个词。
I try not to use the word "crazy"...
他砍下了一个男人的手给接到一个女人的手臂上。
He cut off a guy's hand and reanimated a woman's dead arm.
他是个疯子。
He's crazy.
好吧,在砍了马克的手并且
Okay, so,he shot this next video
闯入实验室的前一天,
the day before he cut off Mark Kilkea's hand
他拍了下面这段视频
and used it to break into ManMade Labs.
我在这里试图架起科学与人之间的桥梁,
I am here,trying to officiate a marriage
但是什么都不起作用。
between science and humanity, and nothing's working.
我知道我该怎么做。
I know what I have to do.
我从未想过诉诸暴♥力♥,
I've never wanted to resort to violence,
但现在不是心慈手软的时候了。
but this is not the time to be faint of heart.
我快成功了!我快成功了!
I am so close. I am so close!
等他们看到我创造的奇迹之后,
I will show them my miracles,
我所有的罪孽都会一笔勾销。
then my sins will be forgiven forever.
接下来的这段,
Okay, so, this next one
是他最后的一段视频了,昨天拍的。
is his last video entry, and it was shot yesterday.
其效果了。
It worked.
听到了吗,听到没有?
Hear that? Hear it? Hear it?
手腕的肌肉在收缩。
The wrist is contracting. The -- The --
手在敲打,
The hand is knocking,
敲响了永生之门!
pounding on the doors of immortality!
一切都不一样了。
This changes everything.
当你可以用真的手臂来修复的时候,
Who needs a prosthetic limb when you can be made whole
谁还会想要假肢?
with a reanimated one?
我在创造生命。
I'm creating life.
我就是上帝。
I am a god.
视频里有没有任何有用的线索
Anything in these videos that can lead us
-能告诉我们他躲在哪里? -我没发现。
- to where he's hiding? - Not that I've seen.
好吧,继续找。
Well, let's keep looking.
-有什么事找我们? -关上门
- What do you need? - Close the door.
过来。
Come here.
听说你昨天遇到枪击事件了,还好吗?
I heard you were involved in a shooting. You alright?
是我的意大利朋友遇到的。
That was my Italian counterpart.
我们在追查他的逃犯——凯·祖洛。
He and I tracked down his fugitive -- Kai Zullo.
但是当罗密欧一看到他的时候,
But the second Romeo saw the guy,
就拔枪开火了,还说他看到了有枪。
he opened fire,claimed he saw a gun.
-但是你没看到。 -是的。
- But you didn't. - Correct.
你检查过执法记录仪的视频了吗?
Did you check your body cam?
当然,但是太远了看不清。
Of course, but there wasn't a good look.
我昨晚给意大利方面打电♥话♥了,
I phoned Italy last night.
和他们的一个督查通了话。
Spoke to one of their inspectors.
她告诉我罗密欧现在
She told me that Romeo is currently under investigation
因为失职正在被调查。
for misconduct.
-所以他是个黑警? -有这个可能。
- So he's a dirty cop? - Seemingly.
我觉得我们得比罗密欧先找到凯。
I think it's prudent that we find Kai before Romeo does.
行,那我们现在对这个凯的情况都知道些什么?
Okay, so what do we know about Kai so far?
他在异国他乡。
He's in a foreign country.
在这里没有亲人和朋友。
He appears not to have friends or family here.
所以必须低调行事,
He has to stay under the radar,
所以他没法用信♥用♥卡♥和身份证。
so he can't use a credit card or his ID.
没错,但是他肯定得有个地方容身
Right, but he is gonna need a place to stay.
能用现金的汽车旅馆。
A no-tell motel that accepts cash.
我们会开始排查。
We will start canvassing.
谢了。你们去查的时候我会拖住罗密欧。
Thanks. I'll keep Romeo busy while you look.
嘿。
Hey.
从切斯特那里找到的手臂,其中三条手臂的指纹
We got hits on prints on three of the arms
我们查到结果了。
found in Chester's place.
所有三条手臂都是从县停尸房♥的
All three were from unclaimed or indigent people
无人认领或者流浪者的尸体上来的。
whose bodies had been in storage in the County Morgue.
这是个找没人关心的尸体的好去处。
That's a great way to grab bodies no one would ever miss.
县停尸房♥会把无人认领的尸体
The County holds onto the remains of unclaimed individuals
保留至少三年,
for up to three years,
然后才会被葬在无名墓地里。
then they're buried in a pauper's grave.
听着很凄凉。
That's sad.
切斯特和停尸房♥有认识的关系吗?
D-Does Chester have a connection to the morgue?
据我们所知并没有,但是不排除他找到
Not that we know of,but it's possible
愿意卖♥♥尸体给他的员工。
that he found an employee who was willing to sell him body parts.
-我们会去查查。 -好的。
- We'll check it out. - Yeah.
警♥察♥,有人吗?
Police. Anyone here?
他在这里。
He's here.
-还没干。 -总台,这里是7-A-100.
- It's still wet. - Control, 7-Adam-100.
能否派增援来处理骚乱事件
Can I get backup for a 415?
男性,所持武器类型未知。请等候进一步消息。
Male, unknown weapon. Standby for further.
他死了。
He's dead.
7-A-100呼叫,县停尸房♥这里有谋杀案发生。
7-Adam-100, I have a 187 at the County Morgue.
嫌犯是切斯特·福瑞。
Suspect is Chester Frey.
仍然在大楼内。
Still outstanding in the building.
清派急救人员在现场外待命。
Have an RA stand by until scene is secure.
所有人,起来面对墙壁站好。
Everyone, up against the wall.
快去。
Go.
快点!
Now! Faster!
-闭嘴! -救命!
-Shut up! -Help me!
不准哭!不准哭!
Stop crying! Stop crying!
这里是谁负责?举起手来。
Who's the guy in charge? Raise your hand.
速度!
Now!
很好,没人愿意举手是吗?
Okay, no one wants to raise their hand?
那需要我杀个人?
Should I start shooting?
很好。
Good.
你,来这里。我需要他的手臂。
You, come here. I need his arm.
那边的那个男人,解剖台上的。
That guy there, on the table.
别装傻,你是负责的。
Stop acting dumb. You're in charge.
你知道如何使用这些设备。
You know how to use these instruments.
所以赶紧的。
So go ahead.
拿起来,给我切。
Pick it up. Start cutting.
你还在等什么?
Why are you waiting?!
要么切他的,要么切你的。
It's either this arm
or your arm!
自己选!
So pick one!
敢耍花样,我就打爆他们的头,听懂了吗?
Anyone moves, I'll blow their head off. Do you hear me?
是他。他挟持了人♥质♥。
It's him. He's got hostages.
快点。
Faster.
-我们有哪些对策? -快点!
- What are our options? - Faster!
可以等他拿到想要的以后
We could wait until he gets what he wants
在出来的时候包抄他。
and then flank him on his way out,
不过他有可能会在走的时候杀人。
but he might kill the hostages before he leaves.
所以这个方法不行。
Which rules that out as an option.
也可以让谈判专家
We could make contact,bring in a hostage negotiator,
来和他谈谈
and try to talk him out.
从他之前拍的视频记录来看,你觉得可行吗?
Given the video logs, do you really think that's an option?
很显然,不行。他认为自己是在做一件很神圣的事。
No. Clearly, he thinks he's on a divine mission.
他很有可能会一路杀出来。
He'll probably shoot his way out before he surrenders.
那我们到底怎么办?
So, what's our game plan?
现在切另外一条。
Now the other one.
7-A-100呼叫,现场无需增援。
7-Adam-100, show a Code 4.
嫌犯已经拘捕。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表