放心,我会的。
Oh, I will.
听着,迪兹。。。
Look, Dez...
我们两个——可是“老交情“了,对吗?
you and I --we go way back, right?
累犯的乐趣。
The joy of recidivism.
虽然你不是个省油的灯,
And while you've never been afraid of a little violence,
但你不是个杀人犯。
you're not a killer.
所以,我不相信是你冷血的射杀了那一家人。
So I don't think you'd shoot that family in cold blood.
我觉得你当初联♥系♥上这伙人的时候,
No. I think you hooked up with this crew
并不知道他们会杀人,现在你和他们是一根绳上的蚂蚱了。
not knowing they were killers, and now you're tied to them.
如果你老实交代他们是谁,我们可以谈谈条件。
If you tell us who they are, we can make a deal.
如果你不说,他们犯的谋杀罪
If not, we hang the murders around your neck
你也跑不了,等着牢底坐穿。
with the rest of your crew, and you'll die in prison.
你只需要说出他们的名字。
All we need is a name.
艾德丽安·芒特
Adrienne Mount.
杀人的叫 艾德丽安·芒特?
Adrienne Mount committed the murders?
不,她是我的律师。
No. She's my lawyer.
我现在想和她谈谈。
I'd like to talk to her, please.
你化妆了?
Are you wearing makeup?
什么?没有。
What? No.
好吧,有一点。
Okay, yeah.
我还以为擦干净了。
Um... I thought that I got that off.
我们在阿瓦隆俱乐部
Yeah. We had a late-night shoot
通宵拍摄我那部真人秀的首映集。
at Club Avalon for my reality show pilot.
在夜♥总♥会♥开趴是如何能够
How exactly does partying at a nightclub
重塑你的社会形象的?
reset the world's image of you?
好吧,也不是,其实是这样,
Well, no. We were, like, you know,
是拍摄我,我在谋杀案
shooting the reenactments of, like,
之前的生活是怎么样的。
what my life was like before the murder.
其实,很不错的。
Which, actually, was pretty cool.
听着,大明星,
Listen, Hollywood,
如果这部真人秀真的可以还你清白
I will put up with this reality show
那我可以继续忍♥受。
as long as it helps to clear your name.
但是如果这事开始影响到你的工作表现了——
But if it starts to affect your performance --
不会的,我保证。
It won't, okay? I swear.
还有,我也不是什么大明星。
And, look, I couldn't be any less "Hollywood."
索森先生,早上好。
Mr. Thorsen. Good morning, sir.
我帮你买♥♥了早饭。
I got you your breakfast.
你是谁?
Who are you?
肯顿·斯科特,索森先生的助理。
Kenton Scott, Mr. Thorsen's assistant.
不是。
Uh, no.
好吧,是的,不过他本来只应该在拍摄
I mean, yes, but he's only supposed to be assisting me
真人秀的时候当我的助理。
when I'm working on the show.
现在,是我本职工作时间。
And right now, I'm at my real job.
而且我还在试用期,
And I'm still on probation,
所以你现在得走了,好吗?
so I need you to go now, okay?
不好。
No.
不好是什么意思?你得听我的。
W-What do you mean, no? You work for me.
事实上,我只听你母亲的安排。
Uh, technically, I work for your mother.
而且,她。。。她太凶了。
And she...scares the hell outta me.
从好的方面来看,她这人太棒了,我超爱她。
I-In the best way. She's amazing. I love her.
但是如果我犯错的话,她可饶不了我,
But if I make a mistake, she'll catapult me into the sun,
所以我会24小时不间断服务你。
so I'm here for you 24/7.
我是和你一辆车呢,还是开车跟着你?
So should I ride with you, or just follow in my car?
还是我开车吧,万一你有需要我可以直接去——
Probably my car, so I can run errands if you --
肯顿,肯顿,肯顿,先别着急。
Kenton, Kenton, Kenton, take a breath.
你们助理,也得吃午饭的对吗?
Okay? Uh, assistants get lunch, right?
那是自然。
Yes. Absolutely.
那好。我自从怀孕以来就一直
Okay. I'm having this wild pregnancy craving
很想吃,嗯, 炸玉米饼(一种韩国-墨西哥融合菜)
for some, uh, bulgogi tacos.
没问题,我肯定可以在附近找到有卖♥♥的——
Great, I'm sure I can find that around here --
不,不是随便什么炸玉米饼。
Yeah. But not just any bulgogi tacos.
必须是阿波罗·杨的餐车上卖♥♥的那种,
They have to be from Apollo Yang's food truck,
他每天都停在不同的地方做生意。
which is parked at a different location every day.
想要知道具体地点的唯一方法
And the only way to obtain that location
就是用短♥信♥发送一段密♥码♥
is to text a secret password
到一个指定的号♥码上,很不巧的是。。。我不知道是什么。
to a specific short code, which... I don't have.
交给我了。
On it.
搞定。这事有的他忙一阵了。
Yeah. That'll keep him busy.
我很抱歉, 这——这情况不会再发生了。
I'm so sorry. That -- That won't happen again.
我会和我妈谈谈的。
I'mma talk to my mom about that, okay?
你还好吗?嗯,没事。
You alright? Yeah. I think so.
我就是突然有点不太舒服。
I just got uncomfortable all of a sudden.
-是肚子里的宝宝? -我不确定。
-It's the baby? -I don't know.
也许,我们应该顺路去我的妇科医生那里看一下
Um, maybe we should, um, stop by my OB's office
以防万一。
at the hospital, just to make sure.
好的。
Okay.
哦,他们找到直升机男孩的身份了。
Oh. They ID'd 'copter kid.
里奥·托马斯,17岁。
Leo Thomas, age 17.
没有前科。
No priors.
格雷已经联♥系♥他家属了。
Grey's reaching out to the family.
很显然,有家庭方面的问题。
Clearly, there's trouble there.
家庭环境良好的孩子可不会去偷警用直升机。
Well-adjusted kids don't steal police helicopters.
我觉得,很可能就是典型的
I mean, it could be classic
青春期孩子寻求关注的行为。
teenage attention-seeking behavior.
就是,试图凸显自己,确立自己的身份。
You know, trying to stand out, establish their identity.
自从有了社交媒体以后,
The whole thing's gotten exponentially worse
这种事情越来越严重。
since social media.
染头发才是典型的寻求关注。
Dying your hair is classic attention seeking.
偷警用直升机可是极端危险的行为。
Stealing a police helicopter is extremely dangerous.
青少年的大脑还没发育完全。
Teenagers don't have fully formed brains.
他们看待风险的方式和我们不一样。
They don't perceive risk in the same ways that we do.
你也是那个年龄过来的人。
You remember that age.
我只记得同时打两份工
I remember working two part-time jobs
-为了攒大学学费。 -你从来没这么表现过?
- to save up for college. - You never acted out?
从来没有过。
Not in any substantial way.
好吧——
Well --
我真的是没想到。
You know, I don't know why I'm surprised.
说得好像你自己很叛逆一样。
Oh, like you were such a rebel.
我还真的——你可想象不到。
I'm --You have no idea.
-你好。 -哈珀怎么样了?
- Hello? - How's Harper doing?
还在等消息,长官。
Still waiting to hear, sir,
不过医生看上去并不担心。
but the doctor didn't seem worried.
好的。有情况马上通知我。
Good.Keep me updated.
还有,我正好有个任务要交给你。
In the meantime, I have an assignment for you.
好的,长官。
Yes, sir.
今天早上在男子惩教所发生了骚乱。
A riot broke out at Men's Correctional this morning.
数十个人受伤,其中有一名囚犯被空运到医院
There were dozens injured and one prisoner airlifted to Shaw
做紧急手术,他叫兰斯顿·布莱恩特
for emergency surgery --Langston Bryant.
我现在需要你去替换
So I need you to relieve the sheriff's deputy
陪他来医院的副警长。
that accompanied him.
-听着,索森 -长官?
-And, Thorsen -- -Sir?
兰斯顿被判了终身监禁已经关了18年了,
Langston's 18 years into a life sentence
罪名是在例行的交通检查中
for killing a cop
杀了一名警♥察♥。
for a routine traffic stop.
他干过一次,就可能有第二次。
He did it once, he could certainly do it again.
自己当心点。
Watch yourself.
遵命,长官。
Yes, sir.
霍华德护士,请到西翼2区。
Nurse Howard to 2 West, please.
嘿,我是来替你班的。
Hey, I'm here to relieve you.
好的。我得回监狱去了。
Great. I gotta get back to the prison.
兄弟你还好吗?
Damn, man, are you okay?
一点不好。
Not even close.
里面那个犯人,很危险,
The prisoner in there -- he's as dangerous as they come,
机灵一点。
so be smart.
好的,长官。已经有人关照过我了。
Yes, sir. I've been briefed.
早上好,洛杉矶的人们!
Good morning, Los Angeles!
这里是空警3号♥在天上为你们现场直播。
This is Airship Three coming to you live and in the sky.
看起来,地面上所有道路的交通都。。。
Looks like there's gonna be traffic on...
很拥挤。
all of the roads.
下一步该去哪里巡逻,
And I'm actually taking a poll
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表