你♥爸♥这人太棒了。
Your dad is a hell of a guy.
也许……我们哪天能一起吃个饭。
Maybe...you and I could grab dinner sometime.
我很乐意。
That'd be great.
我打赌你可爱的老婆
Mm.I bet your lovely wife
也在外面听着呢,是吧?
is out there listening, too, isn't she?
我会向加州律师协会举报你老公。
I'm gonna report your husband
我会向加州律师协会举报你老公。
to the California state bar.
我要让他的律师执照
I'm gonna have his law license revoked
因为背叛客户而取消。
for betraying the trust of a client.
天啊。你准备求婚了吗?
Oh, my God. Are you going to propose?
我爱上你了。
I'm in love with you.
感谢上帝。因为我也爱上你了。
Thank God. 'Cause I'm in love with you, too.
-贝莉。 -杰森。
- Bailey. - Jason.
我叫约翰· 诺兰,她男朋友。你是?
I'm John Nolan, her boyfriend. And you are?
我是她丈夫。
Uh, her husband.
你是说,前夫吧。
Uh, you mean ex-husband.
并不是。
Uh, I do not.
好久不见了,宝贝。我猜她没和你提起过我吧。
Long time, babe. I guess she didn't mention me, huh?
我能理解,这挺尴尬的。
I mean, I get it. You know, it's -- it's embarrassing.
丈夫在监狱里。
A husband in prison.
贝莉?
Bailey?
你不是还有两年才能出狱吗?
You're weren't supposed to get out for another two years.
表现好。我自己也有点惊讶。
Good behavior. I-I can hardly believe it myself.
哦,看来我打扰到你们了。
Oh. Look. Uh, clearly I'm interrupting here.
抱歉,我没想道你已经在约会了。
Um, I'm sorry. I didn't realize you were seeing someone.
很高兴认识你,约翰。
Uh, it's nice to meet you, John.
好好对她,行吗?
You, uh, be good to her, huh?
我妻子配得上最好的男人。
My wife deserves the best.
很高兴能见到你。
It's good to see you.
抱歉。
Sorry.
所以你已婚了,
So you're married.
还没告诉我。
And you didn't tell me.
我得走了。
I-I have to go.
贝莉。
Bailey.
贝莉。
Bailey.
闻着好香啊,三文鱼?
Smells great. Salmon?
还有 鸡蛋。
And eggs.
我不习惯吃早餐的。
I'm not really a breakfast person.
我知道。这是给Kojo吃的,借过。
I know. It's for Kojo. Excuse me.
你给狗吃三文鱼和鸡蛋?
Salmon and eggs. For your dog.
也不是常吃,得注意它的胆固醇。
Well, not every day. I have to watch his cholesterol.
哦!
Oh!
来了。乖狗狗。
There he is! Who's a good dog?
谁是最乖的狗狗?
Who's the best dog?
11点崔西亚会来带你出去散步。
Tricia will be here at 11:00 to give you a walk.
能走了吗?
Ready to go?
嘿!Kojo,规矩点。
Whoa! Hey! Kojo, knock it off.
它稍微有点护食。
He's just a little territorial around his food.
-你养了它多久了? - 一年吧
- How long have you had him? - A year.
它原来是露西的狗,可惜她没法继续养下去了。
He was Lucy's, but she couldn't keep him.
Kojo,别叫了!
Kojo! Unh-unh!
Kojo,别叫别叫。
Kojo! Hey, hey, hey!
真的,很不好意。
I am -- I'm sorry.
你这是第一次在这里过夜,
Look, it's your first time sleeping over,
所以它只是还没习惯你。
and he's just not used to you being here.
来,你把手伸过来试试看。
Here. Why don't you just put your hand out?
还是算了吧。反正你警报也都设好了。
It's okay. The alarm is about to set.
我们可以下次再试。
We can do it another day.
没问题。
Sure.
嘿,乖乖的。听到没?
Hey. Be good. Alright?
贝莉为什么不直接告诉我?
Why didn't Bailey just tell me?
就算情况挺复杂的,告诉我就行了。我能理解
I mean, if it's complicated,just say so. I'll understand.
难道因为他有前科,而我是警♥察♥?
Is it because of the ex-con thing and I'm a cop?
谁家里没几个犯事儿的呢?
Who doesn't have a criminal in their family?
还比不上彼得那事尴尬呢。
It does not get much more embarrassing than Pete.
而且我。。。哦,我还揪着这事不放。我得缓缓。
And I'm -- Oh, I'm spinning out. I-I'm gonna stop.
你当然会揪着不放。
Well, of course you're spinning out.
她一直在对你撒谎。
I mean, she's been lying to you this whole time.
不过,话说回来,我也没问她是不是已婚。
And technically I didn't ask if she was married.
没错。但她也知道你对她是认真的。
Yeah, but she knows you were serious about her.
只要她一天没告诉你她还有个丈夫
Every day that she did not tell you about her husband
就是在对你撒谎。
is a day that she lied to you.
那你知道他犯什么事进去的吗?
Do you know why he was in jail?
-完全不知道。 -好吧。
- No. No clue. - Alright.
给我认识的调查员打个电♥话♥,让他查查这人底细。
Call my skip tracer, have him run this Jason guy.
你心里太多疑问了。
You got a lot of questions.
肯定得知道答案。
You need to start getting answers.
调查员兰迪!就是我!需要帮助吗?
Skip tracer Randy! That's me! What can I do you for?
哦,嗨,兰迪。我叫约翰· 诺兰。
Whoa. Hey, Randy. It's, uh, John Nolan.
想让你帮我查个人。
I need you to run a name for me.
卫斯理什么时候会收到律师协会的通知?
When's Wesley gonna hear back from the state bar?
随时都可能。他好几个晚上都没睡好了。
Ugh. Any day now. He hasn'tslept the last few nights.
怎样了?
What happened?
他们吊销了我的执照。
They suspended my license.
我六个月内不能从业了。
I can't practice law for six months.
疯了吧!
No. That's insane!
你是被逼的。
You were under duress.
他们怎么没把这点考虑进去。
They have to take that into account.
能上诉吗?
Can you appeal it?
没什么用的。
Look. It won't make a difference.
我确实违反了客户保密协议。
I broke client confidentiality.
律师协会很重视这点。
The state bar takes that very seriously.
其实吊销执照已经不重要了。
I-It's not even about the suspension itself.
我上了欺骗客户、受贿的律师黑名单了。
I'm on a list now of lawyers who have embezzled
我上了欺骗客户、受贿的律师黑名单了。
from their clients, taken bribes.
我余下的职业生涯,别人怎么看都是有污点的了。
For the rest of my career, whenever somebody looks me up,
我余下的职业生涯,别人怎么看都是有污点的了。
they'll see that I have been censured.
我很抱歉。
I'm sorry.
没关系。
Yeah.
好的,谢谢。再联♥系♥。
Alright. Thanks. I'll be in touch.
他的假释官怎么说的?
What did his parole officer say?
同一个说法--他表现好提前出狱了。
Same thing -- he got out on good behavior.
除非他违反了假释条例,才会再进去。
Unless he violates parole, he's a free man.
-所以你不相信他? -我当然相信。
- And you don't believe it? - Oh, I believe it.
他可会做人了,
I'm sure he was charming,
知道所有狱警的生日,问候他们的孩子,
knew all the guards' birthdays, asked after their kids,
圣诞节肯定还给每个人都做手工礼物。
made everyone handcrafted gifts at Christmas.
所以,他这人。。。挺差劲的?
Ah, he sounds...awful?
表面上看着很好
It's all roses and trips to Paris
直到哪天你不听他的,就翻脸了。。。
until you dare disagree with him, and then...
以前就这样。
This is how it was.
我一直试图告诉别人他的真面目如何
I would try and tell people who he really was --
然后别人觉得我不正常。
they guy they never saw --and I'd sound insane.
好了,别想太多。这些事和你都没关系了。
Okay. Well, you know, it's all behind you now.
你想好以后怎么办。首先,把婚给离了。
You got to focus on the future. First up, get that divorce.
我尝试了两年了!
I tried! For two years!
他会先配合你,
He would go along with it,
假装和你谈协议,
pretending to engage in the negotiations,
然后就失联几个月。
and then he'd cut off contact for months.
等到我没耐心放弃了,
And just when I had given up,
他又会突然出现再提点新要求,
he would come back with some new demand,
然后我们就又得从头开始一遍。
and we would start this process all over again.
诈骗警告?
Fraud alert?
有人刚刚用我的信♥用♥卡♥刷了2000美金。
Someone just charged $2,000 on my credit card.
肯定是杰森。
It's Jason.
也许只是常见的那种信♥用♥卡♥盗刷而已。
Or it's more likely that some rando
也许只是常见的那种信♥用♥卡♥盗刷而已。
cloned your card, don't you think?
不,不,不,我不觉得是这样。也许---
No. No. I-I-I-I-I don't -- I don't know. Maybe --
嘿,嘿!,别慌。
Hey. Hey! Do not spin out.
你要是慌张了,出任务时候要出事的。
You go into shock inside of a burning building, people die.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表