I said knock it off -- now!
道格
Doug!
好吧 好了 好了
Okay, okay, okay.
道格 你没事吧
Doug, are you okay?
没事
Doug: Yeah.
就是脖子有点疼
Uh, but my neck kinda hurts.
别别 千万别碰
No, no, don't touch that.
啊
Ugh.
真对不起 兄弟 千万别死啊
I'm so sorry, man. Oh, please don't die.
嘿 不如这样
Hey, you know what?
咱们不能直接把它拔下来么
Shouldn't we just pull this thing out?
别 千万别碰
No, don't touch it.
谢谢你这么快赶过来
Thank you for coming.
最近的医院也得一个小时呢
Nearest hospital is an hour away.
不客气
Of course.
早上好 来两杯玛格丽特 可以吗
Good morning. Two margaritas, if you are able.
怎么了 我们在度假呢
What? We're on vacation.
你要来点什么吗 -不了
Yeah, you want anything? No
有绷带吗 我需要把玻璃固定住
I'm gonna need some tape to secure the glass
然后才能带他去医院
so we can take him to the hospital.
我店里有一些
I've got some in the shop.
但你不需要送他过去的
But you don't have to take him.
我当然需要 他现在是我的病人了
Yes, I do. He's my patient now.
有我在呢 兄弟
I got you, dude.
你喝了多少
How much have you had to drink?
滴酒未沾 我们才刚到
Not a drop. We just got here.
好吧 你开车送你哥和贝莉
Okay. You're gonna take your brother and Bailey
去医院
to the hospital.
然后要赔偿给沃尔特造成的
And then you're gonna pay Walt for all the damages
所有损失 -遵命 长官
you've done here. Yes, ma'am.
没问题 走吧 我扶着你
Okay. Come on. Got you.
拜拜
Cheers.
这里可真破啊
This is a dump.
贝莉已经到医院了
Uh, Bailey made it to the hospital.
道格正在接受手术
Doug is in surgery.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
那俩家伙 绝对的蠢货
Those two are idiots, but...
但他们不是坏人
they're not bad guys.
游客 从不知道做高温准备的游客
Tourists. They never plan for the heat.
皮特
Pete?
我天啊
Whoa!
会爆♥炸♥的
It's gonna blow!
皮特 你回来 只是过热而已
Pete, get back here. It's just overheating.
那你自己来好了
Save yourself!
天啊
God.
约翰 天啊 真是烧高香了
John? Oh, my gosh, the answer to my prayers.
嗯 我们车抛锚了
Um...the car broke down.
对 我看出来了
Yeah. I can see that.
他怎么还在跑
He's still running.
皮特 别跑了 回来
Pete! Stop! Come back!
安全了吗
Pete: Is it safe?!
对 我保证
Yes! I promise!
真的吗 -对 很安全
Really?! Yeah, you're safe!
你确定
You sure?!
我早跟他说过会这样了
I told him this was gonna happen,
但他还非要把空调打到60华度
but he isn't happy unless the AC is blasting at 60.
这样啊 -是啊
Ah. Yeah.
嗨 我是查斯提
Hi. I'm Chastity.
抱歉 我给忘了 这位是纳瓦尔警官
Sorry. Where are my manners? This is Officer Navar.
纳瓦尔警官 这位是查斯提
Officer Navar, this is Chastity.
她在跟我弟弟皮特约会
She's dating my brother Pete.
同父异母的兄弟
Half-brother.
对 同父异母的弟弟皮特
Right, my half-brother Pete.
好累
Whew!
你们这种情况我见多了
I see this all the time.
我后备箱有冷却液 马上给你们修好
I got some coolant in the back, should get you going shortly.
谢谢
Thank you.
人们为什么要跑步呢 一点都不好玩
Why do people run, dude? It sucks.
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
你什么意思 不是你邀请我来的
What do you mean? You invited me.
我绝对没邀请你
I absolutely did not.
但你话里话外就是这个意思
Well, it was certainly implied.
不然我搞这辆房♥车干嘛
I mean, why do you think I got this Airstream, dude?
这样我们就不用付房♥租了
It's so we didn't have to pay for a room.
我都不知道你有辆房♥车
I didn't even know you owned an Airstream.
我没有
I don't.
我觉得快死了
Oh, my -- I feel like I'm gonna die.
你带我的吸入器了吗
Did you bring my inhaler?
当然带了 你现在需要吗
Yeah, of course I did. Do you need it right now?
对 需要 -现在就需要
Yeah, I do. You need it right now.
非常需要
I do.
友军到达现场
Friendly is on site.
工钱你们没付清
I got a piece on my left.
我想要回来
I want it back.
我们去见见老大吧
Let's go see the boss.
特洛伊木马已离开 行动开始
Trojan horse is away, and we are on the move.
收到 所有车辆 待命
Lopez: Copy that. All vehicles, stand by.
救援一号♥ 情况如何
Rescue one, status?
救援一号♥ 我们60秒后准备就绪
Lucy: Rescue one, we're ready in 60 seconds.
你还不知道吗 我们中只有一人能上去
♪ Now don't you know, one of us gotta go up, yeah ♪
你为何想看我下落
♪ Why you, wanna, see me down ♪
多谢这个人 我才是幸运的那个 对
♪ Praise to the man, I'm blessed, yeah ♪
我只想祈祷 别紧张
♪ I just pray, don't stress, yeah ♪
他说要跟我一起打造新世界
♪ He say he wanna build with me ♪
当他看到我有多灵活
♪ When he see the way that I flex, yeah ♪
多谢这个人 我是幸运的那个人 对
♪ Praise to the man, I'm blessed, yeah ♪
我只想祈祷自己不要慌
♪ I just pray don't stress, yeah ♪
他一直联♥系♥我 但我没空发短♥信♥
♪ He keep hittin my line, but, I ain't got time to text ♪
开始了
Here we go.
卧底出现 救援一号♥ 待命
UC in sight. Rescue one, stand by.
屋顶露台入口
老人 他来了
Boss, he's here.
你胆子挺大啊
You're a brave man.
带着我的毒品凭空消失
Disappearing with my dope
然后像没事人一样出现在我面前
then showing up here like nothing happened.
我以为自己被人跟踪了
I was worried I caught a tail.
销声匿迹是为了确认一切安全
I werit to ground till I knew it was safe.
是为了不暴露你
Didn't want to jam you up.
听到了吗 威斯克
Hear that, Wisco?
他是在为我考虑呢
He's looking out for me.
过来
Come here.
你觉得这里景色如何
What do you think of my view
酷毙了
It's dope.
所以 我什么时候能拿到工钱
So, when do I get paid?
只要你能说服我
Once you convince me not to have Wisco
别让威斯克把你扔下去
throw you over the balcony.
准备突破
Get ready to breach.
任何人敢动我们的卧底 即刻击毙
Anyone lays a hand on our UC, you put them down.
哥们 你想吓唬我 没用的
Yo, you trying to scare me, it ain't working.
我们都知道 你不会蠢到在自己家杀我的
We both know you're too smart to murder me where you live.
再说了 我背后也会有人寻仇的
Plus, I gots people who wouldn't take it too well.
把我留下来为你所用 才更保险
Safer for you to keep me on the payroll.
也更聪明
Smarter, too.
你知道吗
You know...
我听说你没这么聪明的
...I heard you were a bit of a dumbass.
是啊
Yeah.
大智若愚 对我有好处
Well, helps people underestimate me.
威斯克会把工钱给你 送你出去
Wisco will give you your cash on the way out.
一言为定
Word.
或者呢
Or...
你可以再帮我♥干♥个活儿 工钱翻两倍
you could do another job for me and triple it
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表