如果我需要你背叛他们对我有利,
And if I need you to betray their interests in my benefit,
你会做到的。
you'll do it.
我会被取消律师资格的。
I'll get disbarred.
除非你被抓了。
Well, only if you get caught.
这是你同意交易的为了你的妻子和孩子。
This is what you agreed to trade for your wife and child.
你不想拖欠这笔债务。
And you do not want to default on this debt.
你得点菜 罐子。
And you gotta order the pot de crème.
这是罪恶的。
It's sinful.
陈。
Chen.
如果你想要这份工作,你要做的就是问问。
If you want the job, all you gotta do is ask.
什么?你破坏了韦伯。
What? You sabotaged Webb.
我不知道你说的是什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
他的猫个性?
His cat personality?
好吧,这让你写满上面了。
Well, that's got you written all over it.
听着,如果你想让我和你一起,
Look, if you want me to ride with you,
你不需要来编造借口。
you don't need to make up an excuse.
问我就行了。
Just ask me.
早上好.
Good morning.
所以,我们有更清晰的认识
So, we have a clearer understanding
关于昨天的狙击手♥枪♥击案。
of yesterday's sniper shooting.
按照帮派组介绍,
According to the Gang Unit,
受害者和以利亚·斯通发生了争吵。
the victim had a falling-out with Elijah Stone.
所以,这是合同杀人?
So, it was a contract killing?
看起来像是。
Looks like it.
帮派组列出潜在枪手名单
Gangs put together a list of potential shooters
以利亚可能会用到的。
that Elijah might use.
我们查一下这些军事人员记录
We ran it against military personnel records
打出了一打名字。
and came up with a dozen names.
你猜到了... 侦探要巡逻
And you guessed it... Detectives want patrol
做最初的询问。
to do the initial canvass.
所以...我们开始工作吧。
So... let's get to work.
还有一件事。
One more thing.
中士?
Sergeant?
是的,嗯,我决定了传播爱
Yeah, um, I've decided to spread the love
给别人一个机会
今天做我的副手。
and give someone else a chance to be my go-fer today.
史密蒂,你起来了。
Smitty, you're up.
说真的?
Seriously?
对不起,你有东西要补充一下,陈警官?
I'm sorry, you have something to add, Officer Chen?
没有。
No.
先生。
Sir.
好了,就这样。
All right, that's it.
在外面要安全。
Be safe out there.
中士。
Sarge.
这项工作不需要什么重物,对吧?
The job doesn't require any heavy lifting, right?
我的背很棘手。
I've got a tricky back.
不。不需要提升。
No. No lifting required.
包括战争包,对吧?
Including the war bags, right?
好的,史密蒂,我去拿包。
Yeah, Smitty, I'll get the bags.
餐厅怎么样?
How was the restaurant?
怎么了?
What happened?
他们都出现了。
They both showed up.
不。是的。
No.Yes.
昨天,我约会两个可爱的家伙,
Yesterday, I was dating two cute guys,
而今天,零。
and today, zero.
好吧,它必须结束在某个时候,对吧?
Well, it had to end at some point, right?
我是说,如果你在乎他们其中一个,
I mean, if you cared about one of them,
你早就做出了决定。
you would have made a decision a while ago.
我喜欢自♥由♥。
I liked the freedom.
很有趣,慢慢来。
It was fun being able to take it slow.
但是?
But?
但我只是...我看不出来
But I just...I can't get the look
在詹姆斯的脸上。
on James' face out of my head.
下一位选手是谁?
And who's our next contestant?
艾登·梅里特,32岁。
Aiden Merritt, 32.
一次阿富汗之旅,
One tour in Afghanistan,
之后是六年作为私人承包商。
followed by six years as a private contractor.
有前科吗?
Any priors?
一对休斯顿家庭夫妇的投诉...
A couple domestic complaints in Houston...
一个前女友...但从那以后就没有了
An ex-girlfriend...But nothing since
他搬到洛杉矶了。
he moved to L.A.
嘿。艾登·梅里特?
Hey.Aiden Merritt?
对,就是我。
Yeah, that's me.
你在做什么昨天中午?
What were you doing yesterday at noon?
那是个不祥的问题。
That's an ominous question.
你为什么想知道?
Um, why do you want to know?
有个狙击手昨天开枪了。是啊,是啊。
There was a sniper shooting yesterday. Yeah, yeah.
不,我确实在新闻上看到了。
No, I did see that on the news.
而且因为我的背景,是的,
And because of my background, yeah,
我明白你为什么想见我了。
I get why you want to see me.
你问题的答案
The answer to your question
其实有一些然而,具有讽刺意味的是,
actually has some irony to it, though,
因为昨天下午,
because yesterday afternoon,
我实际上是在市中心的枪♥支♥俱乐部。
I was actually at
the Gun Club downtown.
嗯,那是个好消息。你有证据吗?
Well, that's good news. You got any proof of that?
嗯...我可能,-
Um... I might, -
我可能还有我买♥♥的弹♥药♥收据。
I might still have a receipt for some ammo I bought.
我可以去看看。
I could go look.
介意我们进去吗?
Mind if we step inside?
是啊。是的,我有。
Yeah.Yeah, I do.
但我马上就回来。
But I'll be right back out.
我有种预感。
I am getting a vibe.
你有预感吗?大时代的氛围。
You getting a vibe? Big-time vibe.
不过,不在场证明很聪明。
Smart about that alibi, though.
给他一个在附近的理由。
Gives him a reason to be in the vicinity.
露西,我在看步♥枪♥。
Lucy, I'm looking at a rifle.
那就给了我们可能的原因。
Then that gives us probable cause.
我叫你们在外面等。
I told you to wait outside.
先生,我需要你让我们看到你的手。
Sir, I'm gonna need you to show us your hands.
来吧,伙计。这是个错误。
Come on, man. This is a mistake.
我这儿有收据。
I got the receipt right here.
是的,先生,我们会讨论的,
Yes, sir, and we will get to that,
但现在,我搭档问你
but right now,my partner asked you
向我们展示你的手。
to show us your hands.
你真的不想要我去做那件事。
You really don't want me to do that.
是的,我们有。又好又慢。
Yes, we do.Nice and slow.
好啦。
Okay.
我已经拔了别针在卧室里。
I already pulled the pin in the bedroom.
我打算把你们的车炸碎
I was planning to frag your car
在你们回到车里时,
when you got back in,
烟雾散去之前我已经离开城镇。
split town before the smoke cleared.
但是...是啊。
But... yeah.
现在你强迫了这个问题。
Now you've forced the issue.
你没有在一次旅行中幸存下来,只是为了像这样死去。
You didn't survive a tour just to die like this.
总比去监狱强。
It's better than going to prison.
现在,放下你们的枪,
Now, put down your guns,
或者我们都可以尝试弹片的味道。
or we can all learn what shrapnel tastes like.
好啦。
Okay.
好吧。你赢了。你在干什么?
Fine. You win. What are you doing?
你的枪法比我强。
You're a better shot than me.
但我的脚更快一点。
But I'm a little quicker on my feet.
诺兰。
Nolan.
你有更好的计划吗?
You got a better plan?
你们两个到底是谈论什么?
What the hell are you two talking about?
手榴弹上的引信
The fuse on a grenade
取下大约四秒钟后引爆。
takes approximately four seconds to detonate.
他认为如果我开枪打在你 的髓质上,
He thinks if I shoot you in the medulla,
他会有足够的时间去抢手榴弹
he'll have enough time to grab the grenade
然后扔到外面
after you drop it and throw it outside
在它爆♥炸♥之前。
before it explodes.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表