安吉拉·洛佩兹。女孩与.50卡。
Angela Lopez. The girl with the .50 cal.
女人。
The woman.
你会帮我们把她找回来。
And you're gonna help us get her back.
不行。我们不做私人聚会。
No can do. We don't do private parties.
好。我一定会在CNN上做出这样的区别。
Cool. I'll be sure to make that distinction on CNN.
我们达成了协议。
We had a deal.
情况发生了变化。我们正在达成一项新协议。
Circumstances changed. We're making a new deal.
我可以让你们进出,
I can get you in and out,
提供地面上的基本用品,
provide basic supplies on the ground,
但没有人员。
but no personnel.
如果你们被抓住了,你就只能靠自己了。
And if you get caught, you're on your own.
下一站,危地马拉。
Next stop, Guatemala.
两辆无法追踪的车辆,满油箱。
Two untraceable vehicles, full gas tanks.
三个AR,每个五个弹夹。
Three ARs, five mags each.
我们不需要武器
We won't need them.
这会变成了一场射击战,
This turns into a shooting war,
我们百分之百的输。
we lose ten times out of ten.
当然,但我仍然会拿走我的。
Sure, but I'm still gonna take mine.
在袋子里,有手♥枪♥,一架遥控地面无人机,
In the bags, there's pistols, an RC ground drone,
扰频无线通话器,手电筒,食物和水。
scrambled radios, flashlights, food, and water.
你有十个小时的时间找到你们的女人,
You have ten hours to get your woman
把她带回到这里然后撤离。
and get her back here for exfil.
我们不等待
We won't wait,
我们不会等待,也不会回来再次接你们。
and we will not make more than one pickup.
清楚吗?是的。
Is that clear? Yeah.
祝你们狩猎愉快。
Happy hunting.
好吧,我们将设置一个瞭望,
All right, we're gonna set up an overlook,
侦察大院,而你去从建筑师那里偷蓝图,
recon the compound while you go steal the blueprints
找到一条进去的路。
from the architect, find us a way in.
好的。卫斯理的飞机现在应该降落了。
Right. Wesley's plane should be landing right now.
他需要完美地发挥自己的作用,否则他们
He needs to play his part perfectly, or they're gonna
会在他们离开机场的那一秒杀了他。
kill him the second they're clear of the airport.
你好,Hola。 你好 Hola
Hola, Señor. Hey, hola.
这边
This way.
张♥开♥双♥腿♥。别紧张。
Spread your legs. Take it easy.
我在这里与桑德拉·德·拉·克鲁兹交谈。
I'm here to talk to Sandra de la Cruz.
伙计,你猜怎么着,格林戈?
Man, guess what, gringo?
她不想和你说话。
She doesn't want to talk to you.
所以看起来你飞了很长一段路...
So it looks like you flew a long way...
我们走吧。
Let's go.
不,我没有。
No, I didn't.
我有一个提议给拉菲耶拉,
I have an offer for La Fiera
她会听了杀了你。
that she would kill you to hear.
所以我们要去见她。 马上。
So we're gonna go see her. Right now.
我们可以向您介绍la muertalater。
We can introduce you to la muertalater.
我在这里。我们也是。祝你好运。
I'm here. So are we. Good luck.
OK
Okay.
米切尔?是的。Sí.
Señor Mitchell? Yes. Sí.
是的,再次感谢您在
Yes, and thank you again
这么短的时间内来看我。
for seeing me on such short notice.
当然,你的电♥话♥很有趣。谢谢。
Por supuesto. Your call was intriguing.Oh, thank you.
正如我在电♥话♥中告诉你的那样,
As I was telling you on the phone,
我是美国第17位最富有的人的项目经理,
I am the project manager for the 17th-richest man
他爱上了你的国家,
in the U.S., and he fell in love with your country
在去年圣诞节在这里度假后。
after vacationing here last Christmas.
有很多值得爱的地方。请。
There is much to love. Por favor.
当然有。
There sure is.
现在,他即将关闭巴里奥斯港
Now, he's about to close on a hundred acres
郊外的一百英亩土地,
just outside Puerto Barrios,
他想建造一些真正独特的东西。
and he wants to build something truly unique.
现在,通常情况下,我们会和曼森·詹宁斯一起去纽约,
Now, typically, we would go with Munson Jennings
但我说服了他。
out of New York, but I convinced him
我们需要更多地关注本地。
we need to look more locally.
我对此表示赞赏。
I appreciate that.
他想建造什么样的房♥产?
What kind of property is he looking to build?
如果我可以坦率地说,这是一件大事。
If I may be frank, something massive.
组合楼...呃,主楼,宾馆,马厩。
A compound... uh, main house, guest house, stables.
那种尖端证券
The kind of cutting-edge securities that celebrities
名人和独♥裁♥者所喜爱的。
and dictators have come to love.
你有没有按照这些思路设计任何东西?答案是肯定的。
Have you designed anything along those lines? Of course.
我们在这里有几个独特的选择。
We have several unique options in here.
哦,这些都是精致的!
Oh, these are exquisite!
是的。很好。
Yes. Very nice.
现在,他将把主屋
Now, he will be putting the main house
放在山顶上。
right on a mountaintop.
你有没有专门设计过这样的东西?
Have you designed anything specifically like that?
我们有
We have.
也许你可以向我展示一些房♥产
Maybe you can show me some of the properties
这是你为他建造的,
you've built for him
这样我就可以更好地了解他的风格......
so I can get a better sense of his style...
和你的能力。
and your capabilities.
是的,当然。这将是一个好主意。
Yes, of course. That'd be a great idea.
呃,在我们开始之前,我可以使用你们的洗手间吗?
Uh, before we get started, may I use your restroom?
当然
Por supuesto.
回到电梯旁。
Back past the elevators.
谢谢。呃,格拉西亚斯。
Thank you. Uh, gracias.
欢迎你
De nada.
从好的方面来说,他们没有坦克。
On the bright side, they don't have a tank.
是的,但他们得到了其他一切。
Yeah, but they got everything else.
我的意思是,这个地方满是警卫。
I mean, this place is crawling with guards.
警车...他要到屋里来了。
Cop car... he's coming up to the house.
好吧,他们没有杀了他。
Well, they didn't kill him.
埃弗斯先生。
Mr. Evers.
你让我大吃一惊。
You surprise me.
我不认为你是那种为爱情而死的人。
I didn't think you were the type to die for love.
我是来谈判的。您的办公室毗邻水族馆用品商店。
I'm here to negotiate. Your office is next to an aquarium supply store.
你能为我提供什么?
What could you possibly have to offer me?
如果你知道我的办公室,
If you know about my office,
那么你知道我的家人有钱。
then you know that my family has money.
很多钱。 我还有更多。
A lot of money. I have more.
毫无疑问,但你没有的是
No doubt, but what you don't have
一个美国参议员在口袋里的......
is a U.S. senator in your pocket...
一个人可以随时准备插话
one who is standing ready to insert language
进目前正在与贵国的贸易协议
into the trade deal that's currently being
的谈判
negotiated with your country.
贸易交易不适用于我销♥售♥的产品。
Trade deals don't apply to what I sell.
不,但它们确实适用于那些出口公♥司♥
No, but they do apply to the export companies
您用于在美国洗钱的公♥司♥。
you use to launder money in the U.S.
关税现在正在杀死你。
Tariffs are killing you right now.
我可以通过一个电♥话♥将它们切成两半。
I could cut them in half with one phone call.
伊菲尔让你和安吉拉一起走开。
Ifl let you walk away with Angela.
还有我的宝贝。
And my baby.
让我打几个电♥话♥。
Let me make a few phone calls.
确保你能兑现你的承诺。
Ensure that you can deliver on what you promise.
然后我们会达成协议吗?或。
And then we'd have a deal? Maybe.
或者,也许我不在乎钱...
Or, maybe I don't care about the money...
我把你喂给我的狗。
and I feed you to my dogs.
控制中心, 7-Adam-100.
Control, 7-Adam-100.
向我们显示代码6在1305 Dozier。
Show us Code 6 at 1305 Dozier.
阿曼多的表弟住在3C。
Armando's cousin lives in 3C.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
是的。
Yeah.
看,我知道这很痛。
Look, I know it hurts.
但你是专业人士。
But you're a professional.
这是你的工作,每个人都依赖你来做,
It's your job, and everyone is depending on you to do it,
尤其是杰克逊的家人。
especially Jackson's family.
你不想让他们失望,对吧?没有,先生。
And you don't want to let them down, do you? No, sir.
好。我们走吧。
Good. Let's go.
7-Adam-100.
7-Adam-100.
将支援发送到我们的位置!
Send backup to our location!
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表