这人是谁?
Who's he?
罗密欧是意大利先兵队的警官。
Romeo is an officer of the Italian Car-a-binieri.
宪兵队
Carabinieri.
-啥玩意儿? -他是个警♥察♥。
- The what? - He's a cop.
他叫你干嘛你就听着。
Just do what he tells you.
我们再找一个叫凯·祖洛的男人。
We're looking for a man named Kai Zullo.
白人,一米八左右,意大利人—就像我一样。
White, six-foot, Italian -- like me.
他持有很多从我们国家偷来的珠宝
He's in possession of stolen jewels from my country --
钻戒,项链,胸针,
diamond rings, necklaces, brooches.
他还是个因谋杀罪被通缉的国际逃犯。
He's an international fugitive wanted on a murder charge.
找到他是件大事。
Finding him is a big deal.
行吧,我尽量。
Yeah, I'll do my best.
不打包票。
No guarantees.
线人。
Informants.
全世界都一个样。
They're the same everywhere.
连那个眼神都是。
Even the shifty eyes.
那接下来干什么?
So, what now?
我猜猜。
Let me guess.
我们去街上逛逛看看还有谁有消息?
We'll "hit the streets and see who else is talking."
并不是。
Not exactly.
那“撸起袖子加油干”怎么样?
How about "Reach for the sky"?
你们还那样说嘛?
Do you still say that?
你看的那些讲警♥察♥的电影
Have you seen any cop movie
有没有新一点的?
that was made in the past 40 years?
警探,请问你们为什么还在浪费我客户的时间?
Why are you wasting my client's time, Detective?
他可是个很忙的首席执行官。
He is a busy CEO.
我就只有几个问题。
I just have a few questions.
他之前就告诉你了没法回答。
Which he already told you he can't answer.
那你的客户最好重新考虑一下。
Well, your client might want to reconsider
现在他有个员工死了。
now that one of his employees turned up dead.
-谁? -马克·基尔凯
- Who? - Mark Kilkea.
有人为了通过你们办公室的掌纹扫描
Someone cut off his hand to get past the palm scanners
把他的手给砍下来了。
throughout your offices.
他们把他仍在那里等死,不过神奇的是
They left him for dead, but he somehow managed
他自己竟然在过了24小时后
to get himself up and stumbled into a hospital
还撑到了医院。
almost 24 hours later.
太可怕了,不过我的客户和这件事没有任何关系。
That's horrible, but my client has nothing to do with that.
也许是没有。但是基于他公♥司♥
Maybe not, but given the company's
如此高♥强♥度的安保措施,
high-tech security protocols,
你客户不可能不知道基尔凯在抢劫案发生前
there's no way your client wasn't aware
用自己的掌纹通过安检进了办公室。
that Kilkea palmed his way into the office
用自己的掌纹通过安检进了办公室。
right before the robbery.
但是你没告诉我们这事,对吧?
But you didn't share that, did you?
事实上,根据基尔凯先生的邻居证词,
In fact, according to Mr. Kilkea's neighbors,
你公♥司♥的两个安保人员
two security officers from your company
在抢劫案之后出现在被害人的家门口。
showed up at our victim's door right after the robbery.
你应该知道,
As you are well aware,
我客户的生意是高度私有的。
my client's business is highly proprietary.
没错。我查了一下。
Yep. I looked into that.
根据你公♥司♥网站介绍,你创立的这家公♥司♥
According to your website, the company you founded
是“生物工程技术领域一支先驱力量,”
is "a pioneering force in biotechnological engineering,
“使人类在现代社会能过上更好的生活。”
making it possible for humans to live better lives
“使人类在现代社会能过上更好的生活。”
in our modern world."
你们在里面都捣鼓些什么玩意儿呢?
What are you guys making over there?
小工具
Widgets.
除非你现在就回答我的问题,
Either you answer my question,
不然的话我们会冻结你公♥司♥的运营
or we will freeze and hold your company
直到我们申请到了搜查令为止,
until we can obtain a search warrant,
到时候除非我同意你一个小工具都卖♥♥不出去。
and you won't sell any widgets until I say so.
我不会让你这么瞎搞的。
Yeah, I'm not gonna let you do that.
那里是犯罪现场。
It's a crime scene.
怎么处理是我来决定的。
It's my discretion on how to process it.
我来帮你描述一下吧。
Let me help you out.
你们发明了世界上速度最快,体积最小的微芯片,
You created the fastest, smallest microchip in the world,
并且马上就要上市了。
and it's about to go to market.
是这样吗?
Does that sound about right?
你是从哪里知道这些消息的?
Where did you get that information?
这种消息当然不是随便什么人都能知道的。
Well, they just don't give these out to anyone.
这芯片是用来干嘛的?
What are the chips used for?
填补“生物和机械之间的空隙”
To bridge the gap between technology and biology,
我只能这么说了。
and that's all I'm going to say.
那你能想到有谁会为了这项技术狠心砍掉
And can you think of anyone who would cut off a guy's hand
一个人的手呢?
to steal this tech?
切斯特·福瑞
Chester Frey.
我六个月前把他给开除了
I fired him about six months ago
他私底下在做公♥司♥不允许的研究,
for performing experiments off-site,
还偷偷做了实验。
doing research my company never approved.
他上周给我打了电♥话♥,
He called me last week,
坚称他已经快有突破性进展了,
insisting he was close to a breakthrough,
还求我给他使用实验室的许可。
begged me to let him access our lab again.
我告诉他别再打来了。
I told him to lose my number.
那你觉得这个切斯特·福瑞有多危险?
And how dangerous would you say Chester Frey is?
警探,他这人疯狂的有点夸张了。
He's the worst kind of crazy, Detective.
他是个狂热分子。
He's a zealot.
所以,接下来会怎样?
So, what's next?
晨吐?食欲大增?
Morning sickness, food cravings?
都会有。
All of it.
只要是怀孕的症状,我就都会有。
If it is a pregnancy side effect, I will get it.
但这些都是祝福。
But it's just all such a blessing. Yeah.
-约翰·诺兰。 -诺兰警官。
-John Nolan. -Officer Nolan.
埃琳娜·古铁雷斯,区议会女议员。
Elena Gutierrez, district councilwoman.
我想对你的获选
I wanted to convey my personal congratulations
-表达我个人的祝贺 -非常感谢您,女士。
-on your victory. -Thank you very much, ma'am.
我们是洛杉矶警局的忠实粉丝,
We're a big fan of the LAPD over here,
所以如果你有任何事情想谈谈的话,我随时恭候。
so if you ever want to chat, I'm around.
您今天晚上有空吗?
Well, are you free tonight?
我确实有些想法已经酝酿已久了。
I do have a couple of ideas I've been kicking around.
巧了,我晚上在你们警局附近
Actually, I have a meeting
有一个会要开。
down the street from your station this evening.
我可以顺便来拜访一下,7点30如何?
I can swing by after, around 7:30?
那太好了。非常感谢。
That is perfect. Thank you very much.
我很期待晚上的见面。
I am looking forward.
我也是。
Me, too.
你看,这就是为什么我要参选。
Wow. Okay. See, this is why I ran.
一个能讨论正事的机会。
A chance to talk about real issues.
7-A-15,这里是洛佩兹。
7-Adam-15, this is Lopez.
我查到断手杀人嫌疑犯的身份了。
I have an ID on our hand-thief murder suspect.
切斯特·福瑞
Chester Frey.
他的房♥子离你们现在的位置大约五个街区。
His house is five blocks from your location.
地址发到你们电脑上了。
Sending the address to your box
增援警力也在路上。
and additional units to back you up.
收到。我们现在就去。
Copy that. We are on our way.
还有,非常感谢你呼叫我们。
And thank you so much for calling.
我知道。。。我自己也受不了了。
I know. It's -- It's freaking me out, too.
警♥察♥!
Police!
天哪,这里面冻死人了要。
God, it's like a freezer in here.
切斯特?
Chester?
快点出来,让我看到你的手。
Come on up now. Show me your hands.
楼上安全。
Clear upstairs.
安全。
Clear.
这地方。。。
This place...
你听到了吗?
Do you hear that?
警♥察♥!
Police!
呃。。。诺兰。。。
Um, Nolan...
现在这里有一条断臂,
And here we have a severed arm,
还会自己动。
moving all on its own.
我没法把视线移开。
I can't stop staring.
我觉得太神奇了。
I think it's amazing.
我是说,人类的身体—
I mean, the human body --
真的是一种奇迹啊。
this truly is a miracle.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表