Tell me about it.
破产可不好受了。
Being broke sucks.
谢谢。
Thank you.
好的,这些都齐了。
Yeah. That should be everything.
陈警官。
Officer Chen.
你又来了。
You're back.
已经一年半了吗?
Has it been a year and a half already?
泰勒·斯坦刚刚因为持械抢劫被捕了。
Tyler Stent was just arrested for armed robbery.
他用枪指着一个上了年纪的店主,
He pointed a gun at an elderly store owner,
导致对方心脏病发作了。
who then suffered a heart attack.
如果对方死了,我就要指控这孩子谋杀了。
If she dies, I'm charging your kid with murder.
当时你要是没让他出去,这事情就根本不会发生。
If you hadn't cited him out, this wouldn't have happened.
驾驶员,靠边停车然后把
Driver, turn off your car and place both hands
双手伸出车窗外。
out of the window.
什么情况?
What the hell?
驾驶员,从外面把车门打开。
Driver, open the door from the outside.
双手举过头顶下车。
Step out with your hands above your head.
-离开车辆。- 到底发生了什么?
- Step away from the vehicle. - What is going on?
女士,请你离开车辆!
Ma'am, step away from the vehicle!
我什么都没做啊。我是洛杉矶消防队的。
I haven't done anything wrong. I'm LAFD.
马上就会告诉你到底怎么回事。
We'll tell you what's going on in a second.
离开车辆,女士。
Step away from the vehicle, ma'am.
我可没有允许你搜我的车。
I-I didn't give you permission to search my car.
到底发生了什么?为什么我被。。。
What is happening? Why am I...
-等等,那些可不是我的东西。 -你有权利保持沉默。
- Wait. That isn't mine. - You have a right to remain silent.
但你所说的每一句话都可以在法庭上作为指控你的不利证据。
Anything you say can and will be used against you.
一定是我丈夫干的,他陷害得我。
It was my husband. He's framing me.
诺兰?
Nolan?
给你两分钟时间。
You got two minutes.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
不好,我气死了。
No. I'm pissed.
杰森陷害我。
Jason set me up.
是的,我知道,我知道。
Yes. I know. I know.
他那点脆弱的自尊心肯定受不了打击。
His fragile little ego never could handle being challenged.
我早该想到的。
I should have seen this coming.
这不是你的错。
This is not your fault.
我去他工作的地方找他对质了。当面羞辱了他。
I confronted him at work. I embarrassed him.
我知道他一定会报复,但是我也不在乎。
I knew he'd retaliate, but I didn't care.
我只是想让他知道,我不会再怕他了。
I just wanted to show him that I wasn't scared.
我太笨了。
I was so stupid.
不,你站出来反抗他做的很对。
No. You were right to stand up to him.
我赢不了他。
There's no winning.
我跑到哪里,他都能找到我。
I run. He tracks me down.
我反击,他毁了我的工作。
I fight back. He takes my career.
如果我被指控持有毒品并定罪,
If I'm convicted on a drug charge,
他们会辞退我的。
they'll throw me off the job.
他很清楚这点。
And he knows it.
他想把所有对我来说很重要的东西都抢走。
He's taking everything that matters to me.
他就是这种人。
It's what he does.
他觉得如果我足够惨,就会回到他身边。
He thinks if I'll get low enough, I'll go back to him.
别怕,不会到那个地步的。
Okay. Well, that's never gonna happen.
我的保释金要多少?我会还给你。
How much is my bail? I can pay you back.
好吧,事情没这么简单。
Okay. Well, it's not quite that simple.
在你车里找到的可♥卡♥因♥的量--
The amount of cocaine they found in your car --
他们准备以重罪控告你。
They're gonna charge you with a felony.
所以现在你得等法官来决定保释金的数目。
That means you're gonna have to wait for a judge
所以现在你得等法官来决定保释金的数目。
to set your bail.
所以这得要多久?
And how long will that take?
希望是一天以内吧,最多两天。
Hopefully a day, maybe two.
但是别担心。
But don't worry.
你安心在里面待着,我会去搞定这事。
While you're in here, I'm going to fix it.
我怎么能要求你做这些呢。
I can't ask you to do that.
你不必要求。我这么做是因为我爱你。
You don't have to. I'm doing it because I love you.
还爱吗?
Still?
当然。
Yes. Still.
但是这并不表示我们什么都不用担心了。
But that doesn't get us anywhere near to good.
不过他也别想欺负你以后就没事了。
But nobody screws with you and gets away with it.
泰勒,到底怎么了?我们不是说好了吗?
Tyler, what happened? We had a deal.
我得还柯蒂斯钱啊。
I had to get Curtis his money.
不,我们本来不是都计划好了吗。
No. We were coming up with a plan.
你为什么就是不肯听我们的呢?
Why didn't you just listen to us?
对不起,我就是慌了。
I'm sorry. I panicked.
我。。。那位女士怎么样了?
I...
Is the lady gonna be alright?
现在还不知道。
We don't know yet.
好了,快走吧。
Come on. Move it along.
嘿,伙计。
Hey, buddy.
我觉得这行不通。
This is a terrible idea.
不会的,肯定行得通。
No.It's gonna be great, okay?
我希望你能在这里舒舒服服的
I want you to feel as comfortable here
就像在你自己家一样。
as you do at home.
听着,K9小组的卡尔告诉我,狗狗对
Look, Carl from the K9 unit said that dogs respond positively
会发号♥施令的人更驯服。
to people who display control,okay?
工作犬就是这样。
They're pack animals.
它们知道谁是老大。
They know when they see a leader.
我知道这看上去有点吓人,但是我全程陪着你。
I know this is scary, but I'm right here with you.
我保证,你一定会。。。
And I promise you, you're gonna --
给它个机会,你一定会喜欢它的。
you're gonna love him if you just give him a chance.
坐下。
Sit.
太和善了。你得更霸气一点
Too nice. Just boss him around a little.
坐下。
Sit.
趴下。
Down.
嘿嘿,只有我才能亲她。
Hey, hey. That's my job.
好了,Kojo,慢慢来。
Okay, Kojo. One step at a time.
你叫约翰,对吗?
It's, uh, John, right?
很高兴再次见到你。
Good to see you again.
不用演戏了。
No need for the act.
那些毒品是你栽赃的。
You planted those drugs.
什么毒品?
What? Drugs?
再说一次。
Wh-- Uh, whoa, whoa. Uh, rewind.
我不明白你再说什么。
I don't know what you're talking about.
你心知肚明。
Yeah, you do.
就因为你贝莉现在正在牢里关着。
Bailey's sitting in a jail cell right now because of you.
是吗?
She is?
哦,天哪。那太可怕了。
Oh, God. That's, uh, horrible.
别装了。
No.
你不就想要这个结果么。
It's exactly what you wanted.
当然不是。
Well, of course it isn't.
但是,不得不说,
But, you know, I got to say,
听到她终于为自己的行为
hearing that she's finally facing some consequences
付出代价了以后,确实。。。
for her actions, well...
我的精神好多了。
...it does well for my spirit.
你就是不想她开心,对吧。
You really can't let her be happy, can you?
你接受不了,她不再需要你了这个事实。
Couldn't stand that she didn't need you anymore.
听着,你也到此为止了。
Well, your time is over.
我知道你的为人了。
I know who you are now.
我会来找你算账的。
And I'm coming for you.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表