We think that he's part of a terrorist cell
并打算发动下次袭击
intending to strike this city again.
我们要在他下次行动 杀害无辜之前
And we need to catch him before they set off a bomb
把他绳之于法
one that kills innocent people this time.
大家开始干活儿吧
So let's get to work.
嗯 很抱歉我言出有失
Um...I just want to say, I am so sorry for speaking out of turn.
就想问问 我还能做什么 该怎么帮忙
So, w-what can I do now? I mean, how can I help?
你帮不上忙
Y-You can't.
回学院去吧
You should just go back to the Academy.
差旅办公室在四楼
The travel office is on the fourth floor.
他们会给你报销回弗吉尼亚的机票
They'll give you a voucher for a coach seat back to Virginia.
所以没有私人飞机咯
So, no private jet?
没
Je-- No.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你刚才说得话很勇敢
That was pretty brave, the way you spoke up in there.
谢谢 但好像把我自己搞得很尴尬
Thank you, but I don't think I did myself any favors.
约翰·诺兰 -西蒙娜·克拉克
John Nolan. Simone Clark.
你留下来是不是想问我要电♥话♥号♥码啊
Did you hang back 'cause you wanted to get my phone number?
不是的 女士 我只想说
No, ma'am. Just to tell you,
他们不该武断地忽略你的洞见
I think they were wrong to dismiss your insight so quickly.
你是这个房♥间里唯一
You're the only one in that room
真正认识弗里蒙特先生的人
who actually knows our Mr. Freemont.
在我眼中 你才是唯一真正的专家
In my book, that makes you the only real expert.
不错 你继续
Ooh. Keep talkin'.
如果你不着急回匡蒂科
Well, if you're not in a rush to get back to Quantico,
想不想过来我们这边
how would you like to ride with me the rest of my shift,
帮我们找到嫌疑犯
help us find our suspect?
太乐意了
I'd love to
这边走
This way.
你工作多久了
Simone: How long you been on the job?
就几年吧
Nolan: Only a couple years.
我是洛杉矶警♥察♥局最老的菜鸟
I was just the oldest rookie in the LAPD.
是吗 巧了哈
What? That's funny
我是我们学院里最老的学员
because I'm the oldest trainee at the Academy.
所以 你为什么要半路换职业呢
So, why'd you change course and sign up?
我撞上了一起银行抢劫
Found myself in the middle of a bank robbery.
什么 -通过帮助困在里面的人
What? Helping the people on the inside
我有了帮助更多人的想法
made me want to do more of it.
你呢
What about yourself?
当联调局探员是我一直以来的梦想
I've always wanted to be an FBI agent,
但我怀上我家双胞胎时
but I ended up on an off-ramp when I found out
这个梦想只能改道了
I was pregnant with the twins
但他们已经上大学了 所以老妈我终于能旧梦重圆了
They in college now, so time for Mama to finish what she started.
不过跟这些20来岁的年轻人竞争
It's not easy, though, trying to keep up
真的不容易
with these 20-somethings.
我的老命哟
Sheesh.
每天一睁眼我都发誓要打败他们
Every day, I am determined to beat them
结果晚上爬上♥床♥ 发现被打败的是我
and every night, I crawl into bed feeling beaten.
我能给你个来之不易的建议吗
Can I offer you some hard-won advice?
有劳
Please
你永远不可能打败20多岁的他们
You are never gonna beat them at being 20-something.
但你缺乏的灵活性
But what you lack in flexibility
和一口气跑楼梯
or the ability to run up a flight of stairs
不带喘的能力
without getting winded...
已经被你广泛的人生经验弥补了
...you more than make up for in life experience.
这让你在入职第一天就赢在起跑线上
And that puts you way ahead of the curve, day one on the job.
说得好 谢谢你
I appreciate that Thank you.
不客气
Anytime.
好吧
Alright
这是离齐克公♥寓♥最近的隧♥道♥
This is the closest tunnel to Zeke's apartment.
我去查看下 -我跟你一起去
I'll go check it out. I'mma come with you.
不 这里不安全 你都没带武器
No, it's not safe. You're not even armed.
我说了 我认识这个孩子
I'm telling you, I know this kid.
他不是一个暴♥力♥的人
He's not a violent person.
那个差点炸死我的炸♥弹♥可不是这么说的
And the bomb that nearly killed me says differently.
待在这儿
Well -- Stay here.
7A15 发现爆♥炸♥案嫌疑人
7-Adam-15, I have eyes on our bombing suspect.
向东沿国王街逃窜
Heading east toward King Street.
齐克 齐克
Zeke. Zeke!
别这样
Don't even think about it.
我抓到他了
I got him.
你是刚偷了我的警车吗
Did you just steal my police vehicle?
不 我只是借用一下 追捕逃犯
No. I borrowed it to catch a fleeing suspect.
不客气
You're welcome.
克拉克小姐 是你吗
Miss Clark, is that you?
是我啊 亲爱的
Yes, honey.
求求你 别让那个人杀了我
Please don't let that man kill me.
什么人
What man?
这个表情我熟 压力太大 他整个人关闭了
Simone: I know that look. He's overloaded, shuttin' down.
要不是他被铐在桌子上 早就躲下面去了
If he wasn't handcuffed to that table, he'd be under it.
你不是该在维吉尼亚的飞机上了吗
Shouldn't you be on a plane to Virginia?
我的错 我请她留下来的
Oh, that's my fault. I asked her to stay.
多亏了西蒙尼 我们才抓到了嫌疑人
W-Without Simone, we wouldn't have our suspect in custody
很高兴她能帮上忙
Well, I'm glad that she was of service.
但是告诉我 学员 联调局给你
But tell me something, Trainee, in the Bureau,
下达命令时 你应该怎么做
what are you taught to do when given an order?
按要求执行 一字不差
Follow it, sir, to the letter.
马特 考虑到她和嫌犯的关系
Matt, considering her relationship with the suspect,
我们认为她能在审讯中问到痛点
we were thinking that she should take point on the interview.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
她只是个学员 根本没资格参加
She's a NAT, nowhere even close to being qualified.
福克斯探员说的对 我们会亲自审讯
Garza: Agent Fox is right We'll conduct the interview ourselves.
你应该尽快回匡蒂科
Get yourself back to Quantico now, while you can.
弗里蒙特先生
Mr. Freemont...
我们是联调局的
we're with the FBI.
你麻烦大了
You are in a lot of trouble.
我送你出去吧
Nolan: I'll, um, walk you out.
如果你在起飞前想尝尝洛城的
If you need any recommendations on places to eat
好吃的
before your flight...
谢谢 但我知道好馆子
Thanks, but I know all the good spots.
至少以前知道 我就是在这长大的
At least, I used to. I grew up here.
是吗 你走之前想见见家里人吗
Really? Any family you want to see before you leave?
没人想见我的
None that wants to see me.
学员 等等
Fox: Trainee, hold up!
嫌犯说他只跟你谈
Suspect says he'll only talk to you.
能给他打开枷锁吗
Can we lose the shackles?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
嘿 齐克
Hey, Zeke.
是我 克拉克小姐
It's me -- Miss Clark.
深呼吸 好吗
Remember to breathe, okay?
我刚认识齐克时 他在学校的日子很不好过
When I first met Zeke, he was really struggling in school.
他每天要么是行为出格
Every day, he was either acting out,
要么是畏畏缩缩 或者就是魂不守舍
freaking out, or zoning out.
后来我们相处了一阵子
But then we spent some time together,
我意识到 他就是需要从家里的烂摊子中
and I realized he just needed help transitioning
解脱出来
from the chaos at home.
我让他每天早上都来我办公室
So I told him to come in my office every morning.
然后你说什么
And what did you say?
我说我不想说话
That I didn't wanna talk.
没错
Mm-hmm, that's right.
我告诉他 他没必要跟我说话
And I told him he didn't have to.
正好可以用这段时间安静一下
He could use that time to get quiet.
我们就这样
And that's what we did.
两年来每天早上都来我办公室
Every day for two years, he would come to my office,
安静地坐上15分钟 然后去上课
sit for 15 minutes, then go to class.
最后成了优等生
And who became an "A" student?
对 她几周后还给我买♥♥了个随身听
Yeah, after a few weeks, she bought me an MP3 player
一副耳机 好让我早晨听音乐
and some headphones so I could listen to music in the morning.
我有大♥麻♥烦了 是吧
I'm in real trouble, huh?
恐怕如此
I'm afraid you are.
跟我们讲讲那个刀疤脸的事吧
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表