但你的背景可能是个缺点
But your background could be a drawback.
每个教官都知道当一个20多岁的菜鸟是什么感觉
Every other T.O. knows what it's like to be a scared,
因为他们自己曾经也是
20-something rookie because they were one.
这种共同的经历让他们在教育年轻人时
And that shared experience gives them the leg up
占据优势
in teaching that kid.
完全正确
Exactly.
但你做父亲的经历
But your experiences being a dad
可以弥补这一差距
could help bridge the gap.
只有我的孩子没有武器 没有危险
Only my kid was never armed and dangerous.
你真的觉得露娜希望
So, you really think Luna's hoping
我今年母亲节做点什么大动作吗
that I do something big for Mother's Day this year?
我认为多做一点很保险
I think it's always a safe bet to go the extra mile.
说得对
You're right.
我们应该找个地方刹一脚 这样我就能买♥♥到更好的礼物了
We should stop somewhere so I can get a better gift.
是 长官
Yes, sir. Yeah.
7A15
Dispatch: 7-Adam-15.
高尔工作室有扰乱治安事件
415 in progress at Gower Studios.
等我们接完这个警
Right after we take this call.
是 长官 7A15
Yes, sir. 7-Adam-15.
回复我们响应了
Show us responding.
我都不知道要说多少遍了
I don't know how many times I need to say it.
清理干净 好吗
Please clean it up, okay?
我被刺♥激♥到了 各位
I'm actually triggered by this, you guys.
我想你不明白
I don't think you understand.
他们在这儿 看到了吗
They're here See?
警司
Oh, Sergeant.
谢天谢地你来了
Thank God you're here
福勒女士
Ms. Fowler.
塞布丽娜·福勒
Sabrina Fowler.
她是《火♥辣♥嫌疑犯》的演员
She's an actress on "Hot Suspect."
我确定他已经知道了
I'm pretty sure he knows that.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
恭喜你有了宝宝
Congratulations on the baby.
除非只是为了节目效果
Unless it's just for the show.
都是
Oh, it's both.
他们让我的角色怀孕了
They made my character pregnant,
所以我在现实生活中怀孕了
so I got pregnant in real life.
因为她是个方法型演员
Because she's a method actor.
不然我怎么理解这事儿
How else am I gonna understand the experience?
那 这里到底是什么情况
So, what happened here, exactly?
我们接到了有关一起袭击的报♥警♥
We got a call about an assault?
对 那个女孩用面包块
That's right. The girl from crafty assaulted me...
袭击了我
with a crouton.
她朝你扔面包块了
She threw it at you?
不 她把它放在了我的沙拉里
No. She put it in my salad.
你知道油炸面包丁里含多少碳水化合物吗
Do you know how many carbs are in a crouton?
行 你的袭击者叫什么
Right. Um, well, what was the name of your,
名字来着
uh...attacker?
沙拉女孩 我不
Mm, salad girl? I don't...
不 等等 我听到有人叫她莫妮卡
No. Wait. I heard somebody call her Monica
就在她大搞破坏的时候
while she was destroying everything.
所以这一堆是她干的 -对
So she made this mess. That's right.
当我告诉她我要解雇她的时候
She completely freaked out
她完全吓坏了
when I told her I was gonna have her fired.
就因为在你沙拉上放子个油炸面包丁吗
For putting a crouton on your salad?
你站在她那边吗
Are you taking her side?
当然不是
Of course not.
不好意思 我需要接一下这个电♥话♥
Excuse me. I have to take this.
地检办公室
The D.A.'s office.
告诉他们我很好 我没事
Tell them I'm okay. I am okay.
我还是会在桑切斯一案上庭作证的
I will still make it to court for the Sanchez trial.
我稍后要起诉一个连环杀手
I'm prosecuting a serial killer later.
噢 是在节目上 对
Oh. On the show. Right.
但那是真的
But that was actually the real...
算了 不要紧
You know what? Never mind.
关于本案你还有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there anything else you can tell me about the incident?
有六个人用手♥机♥录了下来
Like six people recorded it on their phones.
我们已经上抖音热搜了
We're trending on Cliptalk
行
Right.
他们称她为民间英雄
They're calling her a folk hero.
你敢信吗 好像我是坏人似的
Can you believe it? As if I'm the bad guy.
别的地方叫我们
We're needed elsewhere.
福勒女士 我会派一队人联♥系♥
Ms. Fowler, I'm gonna have a unit reach out
演播室安保部门获取攻击者的信息
to studio security to get your attacker's information.
我希望你们从严处理她
I want the book thrown at her.
当然
Of course.
祝您母亲节快乐
And. happy Mother's Day.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
装得挺像的
Nice fake phone call.
这不是装的
It wasn't fake.
地检办公室需要保护一名证人
The D. AJs office has a witness to secure,
他们要求一个先进的小队对现场进行评估
and they asked for an advanced team to assess the site.
所以我想露娜的礼物还要再等等
So I guess Luna's present will have to wait a while longer?
是的 但别让我忘了
Yeah, but don't let me forget.
你是要向艾希莉求婚吗
Are you proposing to Ashley?
什么
What?
当然不是
Of course not.
我们才交往了几个月
We -- We've only been dating a few months.
好吧
Okay.
但如果你带一个姑娘去夏威夷
But if you take a girl to Hawaii,
人家心里会有期待的
there's gonna be expectations.
你可能没有意识到你发出的一些信♥号♥♥
You might not be aware of some of the signals that you're sending.
什么样的信♥号♥♥
IEORD What kind of signals?
让她去做指甲的那种 这样
The kind that makes her get a manicure because
她以为她会发送她手的照片
she's assuming she'll be sending pictures of her hand
给她的所有朋友看
to all her friends.
7A100
Dispatch: 7-Adam-100.
你们状况如何
What's your status?
7A100
Uh, 7-Adam-100.
我们回应的扰乱治安警情需要下车调查
Show us Code 6 on our 415.
他们丢了她的钥匙 -我的钥匙在哪儿
They lost her keys. - Where are my keys?
先生 拜托 你弄丢了我的宾利
Sir, please. You lost my Bentley.
不 先生 我只是不知道钥匙在哪里
No, sir, I just -- I just don't know where the keys are.
好了 大家都冷静下来 往后退一点
Okay, everyone, just calm down. Back up a little bit, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了 -约拿疯了
What's going on? Jonah went crazy.
他一拳打在那人脸上
He punched that guy in the face,
他清空了钥匙柜然后偷了一辆车
and he emptied the key cabinet and then stole a car.
巡逻中心 我们这边需要一名相关人员来调查一名袭击受害者
Patrol, we need an R.A. at our location for an assault victim.
约拿是个泊车员
Jonah is a valet?
是的 是的 他上周才来上班
Yeah, yeah. He just started last week.
起初 他被那些有钱的客人逗乐了
At first, he was amused by all the rich guests.
你也知道他们有多抠多事逼
You know how petty and demanding they are.
无意冒犯
No offense.
那人叫他挪挪屁♥股♥ 他就爆发了
But when that dude told him to move his ass, he snapped.
把那人打晕 跳上他的保时捷
Knocked the guy out, jumped into his Porsche,
拿着所有车钥匙跑了
and took off with all the car keys.
保时捷是什么颜色的
And what color is the Porsche?
所以你只是把手伸进一扇开着的车窗
Wesley: So all you did was reach inside of an open car window
从副座上拿了袋薯片
and take a bag of chips from the passenger seat.
对
Yes.
我那会儿特别饿 薯片就摆那儿了
I was super hungry, and it was right there.
你能带孩子进来吗
Are you allowed to bring a baby in here?
他是我实习生
Oh, he's my inter.
那为什么地方检察官会加上这些额外的指控呢
So, why is the District Attorney adding these extra charges?
盗窃和篡改车辆信息
Burglary and vehicle tampering.
你面前这人没上过法学院
You're looking at the one who didn't go to law school.
我不知道
I have no idea.
负责你案子的地检助理叫菲利普·哈蒙
The ADA in charge of your case is Philip Harmon.
他因过度指控而臭名昭著
He's notorious for up-charging defendants.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表