Okay, taking your statement into consideration...
再加上网络上读到的关于你案情的文章——
And the few online articles that we read about your case --
没事,直说吧,你可以直接告诉我。
Come on, just -- you can just tell me straight.
-你能把我弄出去吗? -现在说这个为时尚早。
- Can you get me outta here? - Way too early to tell.
不过就从我看到的来说的确有值得注意的地方。
But what I've read has definitely triggered some alarms.
我的意思是,很明显
I mean, it's clear there were several
调查结果有不一致的地方。
investigative discrepancies, and clearly,
并且你也没有被指派一个合格的律师。
you were not given adequate counsel.
-那我该怎么办? -让我先打几个电♥话♥。
-So what do I do? -Let me make some calls.
我认识几个能够好好处理你的案子的律师。
There are a few lawyers I would trust to take your case.
-不要钱的? -不要钱。
- Pro bono? - Pro bono.
那太好了。
That's great.
但是我没法给你保证什么,懂吗?
But there are no guarantees here, okay?
没有承诺,只能是一点小小的希望。
There's no promises, just a little hope.
有这就足够了。
That's all I can handle.
这将会是你生命中最艰难的一次战斗。
This will be the hardest fight of your life.
我准备好了。
I'm ready.
很感谢你们两位。
I appreciate you both.
还有你。
You.
你听到我的话了。
You listened.
已经很久没人会这么对我了。
It's been a long time since anybody's done that.
感谢你。
Thank you.
你看,找炸♥弹♥的警犬并不是真的找炸♥弹♥,
See, bomb sniffing dogs don't look for bombs,
而是找制♥作♥炸♥弹♥的原料。
they look for bomb ingredients,
就比如非法武器里的火♥药♥。
like gunpowder from an illegal firearm.
加油,你行的。
Come on, boy, you got this.
你在逗我吗?
Are you kidding me?
一只松鼠就把你的魂勾走了?
Did you really just get distracted by a squirrel?
知不知道这种情节有多老套?
Do you realize how clichéd that is?
它找到什么了。
He found something.
好的。
Okay.
这次抓到他了。
Got him.
哦,嘿,你刚和詹姆斯错过了。
Oh, hey, you just missed James.
他和韦斯利去餐厅打电♥话♥了。
He and Wesley went down to the cafeteria to make some calls.
他们准备给兰斯顿找个律师。
They're gonna get Langston an attorney.
我给他们发消息吧,
I'll text them and tell them
告诉他们别浪费时间了,
not to waste their time, 'cause a retrial
-就算是重审也没意义了。 -为什么?
-isn't gonna matter. -Why?
县警局仔细检查了骚乱时候的监控录像。
Sheriff's Department combed through security footage from the prison riot.
里面那个“无辜的人”踩踏了一个狱警。
Your innocent man here stomped a guard.
-他还好吗? -不好。
-Is he okay? -No.
他腰部以下瘫痪了。
He is paralyzed from the waist down.
他们准备指控兰斯顿
They are charging Langston
企图谋杀狱警。
with attempted murder of a peace officer.
那得判二十年监禁。
That's a 20-to-life sentence.
所以说重审也没意义了。
Which is why a retrial is pointless.
他出不了狱。
He's not getting out of prison.
这司法系统就是个笑话。
Yo, this system is a joke.
兰斯顿要不是因为错判进了监狱
I mean, if Langston wasn't wrongfully convicted
他根本就不会在里面浪费了半辈子
in the first place, he wouldn't have spent
也不会因为被卷入了骚乱
half his life stuck in prison, wouldn't have been caught up
觉得只有踩了那个狱警这方法才能保命。
in that riot, thinking the only way to survive was to stomp a guard.
What are you doing?
我得去告诉他一切都结束了。
I'm gonna tell him that it's over.
蛋糕怎么样了?
How's Cupcake?
-那条鳄鱼? -对啊。
-The alligator? -Yeah.
挺好的。
Fine.
而你,朋友,你自己可要倒霉了。
You, on the other hand, are screwed, my friend.
我的警官们在你房♥子里找到了一大堆芬太尼。
My officers found a stockpile of fentanyl in your house.
-你从哪里弄来的? -你们带它去看兽医了吗?
- Where'd you get it? - H-Has she seen a vet yet?
她吞了一支泰瑟枪。
They --She swallowed a Taser.
默里,听着,你现在麻烦大了。
Hey, you are in a lot of trouble, Murray.
你现在得好好想想毒品是怎么来的。
You need to focus on the drugs.
我们知道你在卖♥♥毒品给高中生。
Now, we know you've been selling to high school kids.
-你到底在和谁合作? -谁都没有。
- Who are you working with? - No one, man.
听着,这很重要,行吗?
Look, this is important, okay?
蛋糕的饮食很特殊。
Cupcake has a very specific diet.
我可以写下来给你。
I-I can write it down for you.
好吧,我可以帮你这个忙。
Okay, I'll do you one better.
让你和照顾蛋糕的人谈谈。
I'll let you talk to the people taking care of Cupcake
确保她没事。
and make sure she's all right.
但是,首先你得告诉我你的同伙是谁。
But first, you need to name your accomplices.
成交。
Deal.
很好。
Okay.
默里开口了。
Murray flipped.
我们拿到了布莱恩家的搜查令。
We got a warrant on Brian Johst.
-你想亲自去吗。 -当然长官。
-You want to serve it? - Yes, sir.
非常感谢。
Thank you very much.
请注意,空警三号♥,我有个任务要给你。
Attention, Airship Three, I have a quest for you.
什么任务?
What is it?
你在上面能看到自己家吗?
Can you see your house from up there?
稍等。
Hold on.
-非常感谢。 -快走。
- Thank you very much. - Come on, let's go.
嘿,小英雄,你都看到了吗?
Hey, Young Hero, are you seeing this?
每一秒都没错过。
Every second.
好极了,任务完成。
Great. The quest is over.
我觉得你是时候下来了。
I think it's time to come down now.
感谢上帝,我已经晕机晕了三个小时了,我还—
Oh, thank God, 'cause I have been air-sick for the past three hours,and I --
怎么了?出什么事了?
What? What's wrong?
我没油了。
I'm out of gas.
撑住,撑住啊。
Come on, come on.
真的是— 哦
That was -- Oh, wow.
嘿,那可是,真的。。。
Hey. That was, uh...
-真的很刺♥激♥。 -别再这么做了。
- That was intense. - Never do that again.
知道了。
Yeah, the, um,
英雄的使命完成了。
hero's journey is over.
还没有。
Oh. Not yet.
-什么? -你可是偷了一架警用直升机啊,里奥。
-What? -You stole a police helicopter, Leo.
你被捕了。
You're under arrest.
-他交代了什么? -什么都交代了。
- What'd he give us? - Everything.
每一桩案子,团队里的每一个同伙。
Every job, every guy on his crew.
那今晚抢劫的地点呢?
And the location of tonight's robbery?
也交代了。他们应该会在
Yeah, and they're supposed to hit the house
一小时内行动。
within the hour.
把手♥机♥和钥匙交出来。
Give me the keys and phone.
你看,现在都没人好好认真干活了。
You know, nobody takes pride in their work anymore.
在以前,抢劫的时候
sed to be a getaway driver
负责开车的司机可是最警觉的了。
was hyper-alert during a robbery.
这要怪社交媒体。
I blame social media.
听着,我不知道这里发生了什么,
Look, I don't know what this is about,
你们肯定抓错人了。
but you got the wrong guy.
我们可没有。迪兹都告诉我们了。
No, we don't. Dez told us
你在这里停车等着,顺便望风。
you'd be parked right here, keeping a look-out.
他还说了里面会有三个人实施抢劫。
He also said there's three guys inside robbing the place.
他说的对吗?里面是不是有三个人?
Is he right? Is there three men inside?
快点回答,如果他们在里面杀了人,
Answer quick, because if they start killing people,
你也得算进去。
those murders are on you.
是的。
Yeah.
是三个人,计划是三十分钟内搞定,
It's three guys, supposed to be in and out in 30 minutes,
他们已经进去二十八分钟了。
and they're 28 minutes in.
那你们的计划是什么?
So, what was the plan going in?
我们应该从哪里开始找他们几个?
Where are we gonna find 'em?
楼上的主卧室。
Master bedroom's upstairs.
保险箱在哪里。唐搞定保险箱。
That's where the safe is. Don cracks the safe
特里搜索其它的卧室。
while Terry loots the rest of the bedrooms.
斯托什负责在楼下用枪看着那家人。
Stosh's job is to keep a gun on the family downstairs.
出来。
Get out.
快点,去那边。
Come on. Go that way.
有个男人用枪指着人♥质♥
We can't go in hot with a guy hovering
我们没办法直接冲进去。
over the family with a weapon.
那我们就用其它办法进去。
So we go in a different way.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表