你喜欢吗?
Do you like it?
不。我...
No. I...
我很喜欢。
I love it.
我知道通过短♥信♥分手不是超级成熟。
I know breaking up over text isn't super mature.
不。是...挺好的。
No. It's... It's fine.
我只是想确定一下不是我做的。
I-I just wanted to make sure it wasn't something I did.
不是你。我-我知道这是陈词滥调,©,
It's not you. I-I know that's a cliché,
但我-我是认真的。
but I-I really mean it.
你...你真棒。
You're... You're great.
你又风趣又英俊。
You're funny and handsome.
温暖。聪明。
Warm. Smart.
困惑。
Confused.
只是...我擅长很多事情。
It's just...I'm good at a lotta things.
但我在处理相处关系上很糟糕。
But I am terrible at relationships.
他们都走同样的路。
And they all go the same way.
我们会开始约会。你会敞开心扉的。
We'll start dating. You'll open up.
我会用笑话分散你的注意力
I'll distract you with jokes
所以你没注意到我让你远离,
so you don't notice that I'm keeping you away,
直到你厌倦了我的废话
until you get tired of my bull
你告诉我这种单方面的关系
and you tell me this one-sided relationship
行不通,我会告诉你,"
isn't working and I'll tell you,
好吧,这就是我是谁,要么接受它,要么离开它。
"Well, this is who I am, take it or leave it."
你就会离开它。
And you'll leave it.
所以,你知道,我以为我会跳到最后。
So, you know,I thought I'd skip to the end.
哇哦。
Wow.
听起来好像很多。
That sounds like a lot.
嗯,那就是我。我很多。
Well, that's me. I'm a lot.
是啊,问题是,我-我不相信。
Yeah, thing is, I-I'm not believing it.
我是说,在相处关系上你很笨...
I mean, that you're bad at relationships...
完全可信。
Totally believable.
你自己也承认,你从来没有...
By your own admission, you've never...
从来没有真正参与过。这很好。
Never actually been in one. Which is fine.
但你看我就是,人们可以改变的活生生的例子。
But I am standing here as living proof that people can change.
直到这一刻,你并不是
Who you were up until this very moment
你必须向前迈进的人。
is not who you have to be moving forward.
所以,真的,这里的问题是:
So, really, the question here is:
我会让你想以不同的方式出现吗?
Do I make you want to show up differently?
和。。。所以你知道,如果你说我做...
And... so that you know, if you say that I do...
我全力以赴。
I'm all in.
嗯...
Well...
当你这么说的时候。
when you put it that way.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表