诺兰...实际上,我正打算
Nolan... Actually, I was planning on
把它踢回屋里。
kicking it back into the house.
他可能在那里更多手榴弹?
Where he probably has more grenades?
你说得对。计划改变。
You're right. Change of plan.
勺子还在。
Spoon's still attached.
我们很好。谢谢你。
We're good. Thank you.
什么?奏效了。
What? It worked.
7-Adam-15。
7-Adam-15.
请求支援和一个主管
Requesting backup and a supervisor
在我们的位置上。
on our location.
还有拆弹小组。
And the bomb squad.
拜托,你能拿着那个我们在外面等的时候?
Please, can you take that outside while we wait?
没错。7-Adam-15。
That's right. 7-Adam-15.
我们还需要拆弹小组。
We're also gonna need a bomb squad.
喂?
Hello?
到底婴儿监视器在哪里吗?
Where the hell are all the baby monitors?
嗯...我把它们扔了。
Um... I threw them out.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
有一个...安全召回。
There was a... a safety recall.
火灾危险。
Fire hazard.
我们可以买♥♥新的。
We can get new ones.
高科技。
Higher tech.
好啦。接得好。
Okay. Good catch.
宝贝,我得挂了。
Babe, I gotta go.
秘书不在她的办公桌前,
Secretary wasn't at her desk,
所以我想我应该直接进来。
so I figured I'd just pop in.
是啊,当然。
Yeah, sure.
我能为你做些什么?
What can I do for you?
我喜欢这个新态度,律师。
I'm loving this new attitude, Counselor.
恰到好处的平衡
It's just the right balance
在信心之间和谄媚。
between confidence and obsequiousness.
我需要你把这个给你的新客户。
I need you to deliver this to your new client.
什么新客户?
What new client?
我是韦斯利·埃弗斯。
I'm Wesley Evers.
我会代表你。是时候了。
I'll be representing you. It's about friggin' time.
直截了当地告诉我。
Give it to me straight.
我有多糟?
How screwed am I?
好吧,我们会谈这个的。
Well, we'll get to that.
首先,我有东西给你。
First, I have something for you.
他犹豫了。
He hesitates.
你一定是新来的为我们的朋友工作的。
You must be new to working with our friend.
仍然处于
Still in that phase
你认为你有自♥由♥意志的阶段。
where you think you have free will.
让我猜猜...你发过誓
Let me guess... you took an oath
维护♥法♥律,而不是违反法律,
to uphold the law, not break it,
所以现在你被撕裂了。
so now you're torn.
你有没有可能帮助和教唆犯罪
Do you possibly aid and abet a crime
通过给我信封里的东西来
by giving me whatever's in that envelope?
我的意思是,将它传递给我的行为
I mean, the very act of passing it to me
很可能是违反道德规范的,
is a likely ethics violation,
可能会让你被取消律师资格。
which could get you disbarred.
然而...你就不会在这里了
And yet... you wouldn't be here
如果你有选择,你会吗?
if you had a choice, would you?
其实,是给你的。
Actually, it's for you.
你真幸运.
You're lucky.
如果不通过以利亚的任何一个测试,你就会成了肥料。
Fail one of Elijah's tests, you end up as fertilizer.
那么,你打算怎么做把我从这烂摊子里弄出来?
So, how do you plan to get me out of this mess?
怎么样,中士?
How's it going, Sarge?
好吧。
Fine.
为什么斯密蒂不做文书工作?
How come Smitty's not doing the paperwork?
他自称是对纸过敏。
He claims to be allergic to paper.
一点都不好笑。
It's not funny.
你应该直接问我的。
You should have just asked me.
我是在帮你个忙。
I was doing you a favor.
是啊?怎么做?通过告诉整个警局你宁愿
Yeah? How? By telling the entire station that you would rather
和史密蒂而不是我,你的旧靴子?
ride with Smitty than me, your old boot?
听着,有些人会看到的是当作对你的降级。
Look, some would see it as a demotion for you.
你和你的训练官回来了。
You're back with your training officer.
其他人可能会读...
Others might read...
别的东西进去了。
something else into it.
为什么?
W-Why?
因为我是个女孩你是个男孩?
Because I'm a girl and you're a boy?
一个非常英俊的男孩。
A very handsome boy.
插科打诨。
Gag.
看,我真的很欣赏这个意图,
Look, I really appreciate the intention,
但搞砸了别人的想法。
but screw what anyone else thinks.
当中士的助手会...
Being a sergeant's aide would...
跑腿
Go-fer.
助手会让我脱颖而出
Aide would make me stand out
在我晋升时间。
come promotion time.
仅凭这一点,就值得再次忍♥受你的Tim测试
That alone makes it worth putting up with your Tim tests
和老式的荣誉准则。
and old-school code of honor again.
你是说你想要这份工作?
So, are you saying you want the job?
如果你是说 你想让我做。
If you're saying you want me to do it.
搞什么鬼。我们动手吧。
What the hell.Let's do it.
你明天点名前一小时到达这里,
You get here an hour before roll call tomorrow
我会让你快速了解所有新的协议。
and I'll get you up to speed on all the new protocols.
会的。
Will do.
谢谢你。
Thank you.
不用客气.
You're welcome.
祝你文书工作好运。
Good luck with your paperwork.
詹姆斯。
James.
你在这干嘛?
What are you doing here?
亚伦让我过来的,
Well, Aaron asked me to come by,
说他需要和我谈谈。
said he needed to talk to me.
那是个谎言。
That was a lie.
我是直截了当的扮演媒人。
I'm straight-up playing matchmaker.
靴子,我...坚持...坚持住。
Boot, I'm... Hold... Hold on.
我只是尽我所能
I'm just trying to do what I can
来修复我造成的混乱。
to fix the mess that I caused.
你对我很好昨天我们相遇的时候,
You were kind to me yesterday when we met,
所以我觉得有必要来报答你。
so I feel compelled to return the favor.
我提供的第二个 哈珀警探
The second that I offered
Detective Harper
我的预约,她邀请了你。
my reservation, she invited you.
当你没有回应的时候,
And when you didn't respond,
她要一个人去。
she was gonna go alone.
但我催促她邀请另一个人。
But I pushed her to invite the other guy.
你知道她玩的东西离背心有多近。
You know how close to the vest she plays things.
我还能看到她是多么心烦意乱
I could still see how upset she was
当她看到她伤害了你。
when she saw that she hurt you.
所以,也许...
So, maybe...
我不知道,给她第二次机会。
I don't know, give her a second chance.
明天见。
I'll see you tomorrow.
那都是真的?
That all true?
是啊。
Yeah.
对不起我把一切都搞砸了。
I'm sorry I messed everything up.
好啦。
Okay.
你可以带我去吃晚饭。
You can take me to dinner.
我可以?是的,你可以。
I can? Yes, you can.
好啦。
Okay.
但如果有什么我需要谷歌♥的菜单
But if there's anything on the menu that I need to Google
为了弄清楚它是什么,我在走路。
to figure out what it is, I'm walking.
不,你不是拥有那个。我...我只是...我...我不是...
No, you're not having that. I'm... I'm just... I'm... I'm not...
不能那么做。拒绝。拒绝。好吧,我-我想我拿到了。
Can't do that.Refuse. Refuse. Okay, I-I think I got it.
我一直在想你的纵火案。
I've been thinking about your arson case.
你杀了人,你放了一堆火来掩盖它。
You kill someone, you set a fire to cover it up.
很标准的动作。
Pretty standard move.
奇怪的就是骨折。
What's strange is the broken bones.
所以我搜索了一下,发现近期两起悬案
So I ran a search and found two recent unsolved cases
有着相似的方式。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表