别动
Don't move.
约拿呢
W-Where's Jonah?
他在重症监护室 医生说他能挺过来
He's in the ICU. They think he'll pull through.
把手举起来
Now get your hands up.
我答应过给你戴上手铐的
I promised I'd put some bracelets on you,
我遵守了我的诺言
and I keep my promises.
但首先 这是我的
But, first, this is mine.
转身
Turn around.
走吧
Come on.
今天太疯狂了
That was a crazy day. Mm.
真不敢相信丹尼尔的妈妈要和他一起进
I can't believe Daniel's mom is going into
证人保护计划
witness protection with him.
她爱他 而且他也很需要她
She loves him, and he clearly still needs her.
谢谢你今天的一对一教课
Thank you for the one-on-one time today.
我学到了很多
I really did learn a lot.
不客气
You're welcome.
不管怎么样
And for what it's worth,
我认为你是教官最佳人选
I think you're a really good candidate for FTO.
等你通过考试后我会告诉他们的
And I'll tell them that after you pass your exam.
谢谢 -嗯
Thank you. Yeah.
你还没给露娜买♥♥礼物
You still didn't get anything for Luna.
其实我买♥♥了 只是你没注意而已
Actually, I did. You just didn't notice.
也就是说 你没想当警探
Which means it's a good thing
是件好事
you're not trying to be a detective.
那你买♥♥了什么
Well, what'd you get her?
该回家了
It is time to go home.
我点了印度餐外卖♥♥
I have Indian food on the way.
杰克在哪儿
Where's Jack?
我妈带他去西格尔商场了
Uh, my mom took him to Fred Segal
她会在家等我们
She's gonna meet us at home
那孩子的衣服比我的还多
That kid has a better wardrobe than I do.
我在考虑换工作
I'm thinking of changing jobs.
换什么工作
To what?
地方检察院有个空缺职位
There's an open spot in the D.A.'s office.
我不知道该说什么
I am literally without words.
你几乎每天都说他们是敌人
You call them the enemy like four times a week.
我知道 因为他们就是
I know. Because they are.
我喜欢为困在体制内的人辩护
And I love advocating for people that are caught in the system,
但是我输的比赢的多
but I lose more battles than I win.
你觉得地方检察院会忽视你的停职吗
Do you think the D.A. can look past your suspension?
考虑到我在这过程中帮助逮捕了一个大毒枭
Considering I helped put away a major drug lord
我觉得会
in the process, I think so.
哪怕我有10%的机会可以从内部改变这个系统
If there is even a 10% chance that I can
那我就必须这么做
change the system from within, I have to do it.
你不觉得吗
Don't I?
我回答不了这个问题
I can't answer that for you.
但我们可以边吃印度餐边聊
But we can talk about it over Indian food.
好的
Deal.
谢谢
Thank you.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. I love you, too.
嘿 我要下班了 没啥事儿吧
Hey, I'm about to head out. You good?
嗯 我想把这些弄完
Uh, yeah. I'm just finishing up.
我也快下班了
I'm -- I'm right behind you.
好的 明天见
Okay. See you tomorrow.
我相信沉默
♪ I believe in silence ♪
沉默自有意义
♪ There's something in the quiet ♪
但你总是在说话
♪ But you were always talking ♪
妈妈
Lila: Mommy!
嗨 乖宝贝 你在这里干什么呢
Hi, baby girl. What are you doing here?
奶奶带我过来了
Nana brought me.
马里斯 怎么回事 多诺万没事吧
Maris, w-w-what's going on? Is Donovan okay?
他好着呢
Oh, he's fine.
除了突然出现的奇怪皮疹
Except for this really weird rash that just showed up.
还有就是 很显然我没把他教育好
That and the fact that I clearly didn't raise him right
居然在母亲节把母亲和孩子分开
Keeping a mother from her child on Mother's Day?
他是不是有病
I mean, what is wrong with him?
谢谢
Thank you.
你不知道这对我的意义有多大
You don't know how much that means to me.
我知道呢
Yeah, I do.
听着 我知道我没能
Listen, I-I know I haven't done a good job
经常保持联♥系♥
of keeping in touch.
不不 这真不是问题
No, t-that is not a problem.
我知道这一切都很复杂
I know this whole thing is complicated.
也许吧 但是不管你和多诺万之间
Yeah, maybe so, but it doesn't matter
发生什么事
what happened between you and Donovan.
你永远都是我稀罕的女儿
You will always be the daughter I never had.
所以我向前看 -谢谢
♪ So I'm looking ahead ♪ -- Thank you.
我能想象你搬到
♪ I could see you moving ♪
洛根的一栋楼里
♪ To a building on Logan ♪
今天过得不错啊
Good day?
挺好的
Yeah, it was okay.
露西挺烦人的 但是
Lucy was particularly annoying, but --
这话我有点不相信呢
I don't believe that for a second.
我知道我们说好要去海厄茨维尔 但是
Hey, I know we said Hyatt, but I just found
我发现了一个在科奥利纳的可爱小木屋
this super-cute Sharebnb in Ko Olina.
温暖舒适 对吧
Cozier, right?
就我俩
Just the two of us?
很浪漫啊
That's romantic.
紧握你的手
♪ And hold your head ♪
你做了新指甲吗
Is -- Is that, uh -- Is that a new nail color?
是啊 我才做的
Yeah. I just had them done.
真好看
They're -- They're pretty.
是吗
Yeah?
不好意思
Uh, I'm sorry.
艾希莉 听着
Ashley, look. I-I need to --
我需要澄清一些事情
I need to clear the air about something here.
露西今天烦人的原因是
The reason Lucy was so annoying today
她觉得你确信
is that she is convinced that you think
我要带你去夏威夷求婚
I'm taking you to Hawaii to propose.
但是 你没有 你并不这么想 对吧
But, I mean, you don't -- you don't think that, right?
因为我不会的
'C-Cause I'm not.
我们在一起非常快乐 但是我
I mean, I-I think we are magic together, but I --
嘘
Shh!
没事
It's okay.
你让我脸红
♪ You turn me red ♪
我没期待你求婚
I am not expecting a proposal.
好的
Okay.
你求婚我也会说不的
I would say "no" if you asked.
你别误会 我也觉得我们在一起很快乐
Uh, don't get me wrong. I think we're magic, too.
但是我对结婚生子
But I just have no interest in ever
没兴趣
being married or having kids.
我不是那类型的人
I'm just not wired that way.
好吧
Okay.
挺好的
Uh, great.
只是个度假
It's a vacation.
我们会玩得很开心的
Look, we're gonna have a great time.
嗯 我们会的
Yes, we will.
能帮我个忙吗
Will you do me a favor?
还好你没来见我妈
So, it's a good thing you didn't come to meet my mom,
因为她快把我逼疯了
because she drove me absolutely crazy.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没事 我
Nothing. I --
布拉德·福特
骗到你了吧
你能在这等一下吗
Could you just wait here?
我去找洛佩兹问一下
I need to go find Lopez and figure out
怎么诅咒一个人
how to put a curse on someone.
这话说的
Yeah, right.
你是认真的吗
Oh, you're serious.
你要带我去哪
Luna: Where are you taking me?
惊喜
Sgt. Grey: Still a surprise.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表