《菜鸟老警》前情提要
Previously on "The Rookie"...
你有多想当教官
How serious are you about becoming a training officer?
长官 我是不想当教官 我要当教官
Sir, I don't want to be a T.O. I'm going to be a T.O.
这位是塞布丽娜·福勒 才华横溢的新女演员
This is Sabrina Fowler, the very talented new actress
出演了《火♥辣♥嫌疑人》
on "Hot Suspect."
真是荣幸
It's a pleasure.
我那个角色
You know, my character,
和一个警司有一腿
is having an affair with a police sergeant.
他的妻子喜欢看着
And his wife likes to watch.
兰登·布里格斯中尉
Lieutenant Landon Briggs.
我是工会 -主席 是的 我知道
I'm the Union --President. Yes, I know.
诺兰 你知道当工会主席
Nolan. You know what the best part about
最棒的是什么吗
being union president is?
权力
Power.
帮助我喜欢的人
The power to help the people I like
和伤害我不喜欢的人的能力
and hurt the people I don't.
嘿 有 有什么问题吗
Hey. What, uh-- What seems to be the problem?
没什么 大家都反应过度了
Nothing. Everyone's overreacting.
对什么反应过度
Overreacting to what?
不是吧
Not it.
我会为你而赢
♪ I'm gonna win for you ♪
就像我知道你想让我做的那样
♪ Like I know you want me to do ♪
早上早点起床
♪ Get up early in the morning ♪
我很抱歉 我很抱歉
I'm sorry. Um, I'm sorry.
我本想早起给你做早餐的
I-I meant to get up early and -- and make you breakfast.
我和杰克计划好了
And I had this whole Mother's Day thing
母亲节的事
planned with Jack
杰克已经起床三个小时了
Jack's been up for three hours.
我已经起床三个小时了
I have been up for three hours.
你头发里是有麦片吗
Is that cereal in your hair?
还有苹果酱
And applesauce.
不知道为什么 我的胸下面还有香蕉
And, somehow, banana under my boob.
好吧 所以怎么补偿
Okay, so...how can I fix this?
我需要洗个澡
I need a shower. Mm-hmm.
再打个盹
And a nap.
但我们待会儿要和你妈妈一起吃母亲节早午餐
But we have Mother's Day brunch with your mom later.
对
Right.
新计划
Mm. New plan.
洗澡 吹头
Mm-hmm? Shower, blow-out,
做指甲和帕特里斯喝含羞草酒
mani-pedi, and some mimosas with Patrice.
好吧 你带杰克去美甲沙龙吗
Okay, so you're gonna take Jack to the nail salon.
不 你带杰克
No. You're taking Jack.
对 我只是 我和餐厅那个
Right. I just -- I have that thing with a client
客户有约 记得吗
for the restaurant, remember?
我要带杰克去
Which I'm gonna take Jack to
我爱你
I love you.
母亲节快乐
Happy Mother's Day.
诺兰 等等
Nolan. Hold up.
我有个坏消息
I got some bad news.
我听说工会主席
I'm hearing rumors that the Union President
要对你采取行动
is gonna make a move against you.
考虑到我在市议会上让他难堪
Not a surprise, given how I showed him up
这也不足为奇
at the City Council.
知道他在计划什么吗
Any idea what he's planning?
还没有 但我做了最坏的打算
Not yet, but I expect the worst.
工会代表数没有硬性规定
There's no hard rule on the union delegate count.
他可以只用一个人
He can shrink the number by one.
因为我是最后一个进来的 所以我也会第一个出去
And because I was the last one in, I'd be the first one out.
我该怎么办
What do I do?
你专心准备下周的教官考试
You focus on your T.O. exam next week.
不要让政♥治♥干扰你的事业
Don't let politics derail your career.
不 我一直在拼命学习 我想我准备好了
Oh, no, I've been studying my ass off. I think I'm ready.
别想
Don t think it.
做
Be it.
显然 你没时间可以浪费了
Clearly, you don't have time to waste.
你是说我老了吗
Are you calling me old?
我是暗示
It was implied.
不如我今天跟你一起去吧
Hey, you know, why don't I ride with you today?
我可以教你一些学习指南里没有的东西
I can teach you some things that are not in the study guide.
与上司一对一相处会增强
One-on-one time with a supervisor will strengthen
你晋升的可能性
your case for a promotion.
长官 你不必为我这么做
Sir, you don't have to do that for me.
诺兰 你想当教官吗
Nolan, do you want to be a T.O.?
当然 -那就别跟我
Absolutely. Then don't do that small-town
唧唧歪歪地客气
"I hate to be a bother" thing.
你面前有一个机会
You're being offered an opportunity.
好好争取
Take it.
是 长官 谢谢长官
Yes, sir. And thank you, sir.
不客气
You're welcome.
你在母亲节上班露娜没意见吗
And Luna's okay with you working Mother's Day?
嗯 这是多米尼克第一年不在家
Yeah. It's the first year Dominique's not at home.
露娜说她可以保持低调
Luna said she's fine keeping it super low-key.
什么
What?
你觉得她只是说说而已吗
Do you think she's just saying that?
不是
No.
嗯 坚决不行
Lucy: Mm...yeah, that's a hard pass.
听着 我在抵♥制♥母亲节
Look, I'm boycotting Mother's Day,
但即使我没有 我也觉得现在不是
but even if I wasn't, I really don't think this is
见你父母的好时机
the right time to meet your parents.
我就知道你会这么说
I figured you'd say that,
但他们这几周
But they've been hounding me about
一直缠着我要见你
meeting you for weeks.
你真的在冷落你妈妈吗
Are you really freezing your mom out?
我给她买♥♥了花 我又不是无政♥府♥主义者
I mean, I bought her flowers. I'm not an anarchist.
我想我们就锁死在凯悦酒店
Tim: I'm thinking we just lock in the Hyatt.
他们那里有条河耶 夫复何求
They have a lazy river. What else do you need?
太好了 你来处理那个 我来订机票
Great. You handle that, I'll book the flights.
好
On it.
你们打算去度假吗
Are you guys planning a vacation?
是的 夏威夷 -哦 我喜欢夏威夷
Yeah. Hawaii. Oh, I love Hawaii.
事实上 我从来没去过 但我喜欢这个想法
Actually, I've never been, but I love the idea.
你可能觉得我现在已经厌倦海滩了
You'd think I'd be sick of beaches at this point,
但应该会很棒的
but it's gonna be awesome.
我得去上班了
I've got to get to work.
哦 我也是 我和你一起出去
Oh, me, too I'll walk out with you.
如果你改变主意了给我打电♥话♥
Call me if you change your mind.
我不会的 停下
I'm not going to. Stop.
改变什么主意
Change your mind about what?
他想让我见他父母
He wants me to meet his parents.
夏威夷是谁的主意
So, uh, whose idea was Hawaii?
是我的吧 我猜 为什么这么问
Mine, I guess. Why?
我以为你今天休息
I-I thought you had today off.
是啊 但这周末多诺万就有监护权了
I did, but Donovan has custody this weekend,
他要惩罚我 带莱拉去
and he is punishing me by taking Lila to see
圣巴巴拉看他妈妈
his mom in Santa Barbara.
所以这个母亲节我要和我的孩子一起过
So I am spending this Mother's Day without my baby.
就算是他 这也太狠了
Wow. That is cruel, even for him.
是的 我知道 詹姆斯要带他的儿子
Yeah, I know. And James is taking his boys
去见他前妻 因为和多诺万不一样
to see his ex-wife, because unlike Donovan,
他是个正派的人
he is an actual decent human being.
但至少我能拿到一倍半的报酬来这里
But at least I get paid time and a half to be here
策划我的复仇计划
and plot my revenge.
我迫不及待地想看你的计划是什么了
I can't wait to see what you come up with.
应该有人去卖♥♥票
Somebody should sell tickets
我想在工作时间这么短的情况下
Is it crazy I want to be a T.O.
当个教官 是不是太疯了
with so little time on the job?
没有
No.
你的报告写得很好
Your report writing is excellent.
你对政策 程序
You know policy, procedure,
和法律的了解足以教别人了
and the law well enough to teach others.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表