你知道我为什么拦停你吗
"Do you know why I pulled you over?"
你知道 -不不不
Do you know -- Silas: N-No, no, no.
应该是 知不知道我为什么拦停你
It's "Have any idea why I pulled you over?"
不许随便改台词
I don't accept any line changes.
知不知道我为什么拦停你
Have any idea why I pulled you over?
不知道 警官
No, I don't, Officer.
等等 抱歉 还在录
Wait, hold on, sorry. Still rolling
格雷警司 我给你个意见
Sergeant Grey, let's take a beat.
我需要融入角色
I need you to feel this scene.
做个真正的警♥察♥
Bea cop.
我就是警♥察♥啊
I am a cop.
不 我需要你当个真正的警♥察♥
No, I need you to be a cop.
要有说服力
Make us believe.
你看到区别了吗
You see the difference?
没看到
Not particularly.
重新开始
From the top.
长官 我得说两句 我以前从没见过
Sir, in-- in my defense, I've never actually, like, seen,
真正的手榴弹
like, a-a real grenade before.
我又怎么能知道
You know, like, how was I supposed to know
那是个练习用的假榴弹
that was a practice dummy?
它是蓝色的
It was blue.
好吧 我把那张剑的照片
Okay, so, uh, I sent a photo of the sword
拍给我的刀匠看了
to my bladesmith to see if it's his
你还有自己的刀匠吗 -嗯 我之前有
You have a bladesmith? Well, I mean, like, I had.
我高中特喜欢看漫画
In high school, I was, like, really into manga,
他给我定制了几件孤品
so, like, he made me, like, a few custom pieces,
他可是洛杉矶的头号♥石匠
and he's, like, the number-one guy in L.A.
他为很多电视电影都制♥作♥武器
And, uh, he does weapons for movies, TV shows --
我不在乎 说正事
I don't care. Get to the point.
好吧 这把剑不光是他造的
Okay, so not only did he make the sword,
他还告诉了我买♥♥主的名字 是位女性
but he also gave me the name of the woman who bought it.
所以 怎么说呢
So, I don't know,
我的超能力应该是光速破案咯
maybe closing cases in record time is my superpower?
那列货车被政♥府♥租用 负责运送没收物品
Hey, that box car was rented out by the U. S. government
运到拍卖♥♥行
to ship seized items to an auction house.
威廉·布隆菲尔德 那个搞庞氏骗局的
William Bloomfield? The Ponzi scheme guy?
正是其人
One and the same.
所以这个人打劫了一列
Okay, so someone broke into the train
满载着落草亿万富翁财产的列车
containing belongings of a disgraced billionaire,
却只是随手偷了个花瓶
and all they stole was a random vase?
花瓶值多少钱
Was it worth anything?
显示起拍价格是2000美元
Starting bid in the catalogue was $2,000.
这说不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
我们找到的那把枪上提取到指纹了吗
Were they able to pull any prints off that gun we found?
正准备告诉你呢 布莱恩·科迪·沙布
Speak of the devil. Brian Cody Shab.
1983年2月14日
February 14, 1983.
现因持有赃物取保候审
Currently on parole for possession of stolen property.
没有暴♥力♥犯罪历史 但他很可能是凶手
No history of violence, but he's probably our shooter.
你们俩想去提审他么
You two want to pick him up?
好嘞
On it Yeah.
布莱恩·沙布 取保候审汇报
Brian Shab, parole check!
我们是警♥察♥ 我知道你在里面 开门
Police! We know you're in there! Open up!
费了这么大劲儿偷过来
That's a lot of trouble to go through
竟然要打破一堆碎片
just to end up breaking the damn thing.
布莱恩 我们知道你在
Brian? We know you're here.
举起手 出来
Just come out with your hands up!
陈
Chen.
房♥子安全
Officer: House is clear.
他死了
He's dead.
7A15 无需进一步协助
7-Adam-15, show a Code 4.
通知凶杀组 现场发现尸体
Notify Homicide. We have a DB on location.
相信很多人都在担心
I'm sure many of you are wondering,
假如我没有移♥民♥文件
"What if I'm stopped by the police
那么被警♥察♥拦停了 该怎么办
and I don't have immigration papers?"
当警♥察♥拦住你时 你需要出示
When stopped by the police, you will need to hand over
驾照 注册证和保险证明
your license, registration, and proof of insurance.
但是
But, uh
你是美国公民吗
Are you a U.S. citizen?
等等 你是联邦移♥民♥官吗
Stop. Are you a federal immigration officer?
不是
No, I am not.
那你就无需交代自己的移♥民♥状态
Then you do not need to discuss your immigration status,
来源地和入境途径了
where you're from, or how you got here.
保持沉默 也是你永远的权利
And you always have the right to remain silent.
好 停
Okay, stop.
关于下一场戏 我有个想法
I just had a great idea for the next scene.
咱们不是应该先把这场戏拍好吗 塞拉斯
Shouldn't we just focus on this, Silas?
要拍好关键要看你
That might be something you're capable of.
重拍第一条
Back to one.
嘿 怎么样了
Hey, what's up?
这个案子好像有突破了
We might have a break in the case.
布莱恩·沙布 在5周前
Brian Shab turns out-up until five weeks ago,
一直是威廉·布隆菲尔德的狱友
was William Bloomfield's cellmate in prison.
所以他闯进火车 偷了一个
Okay, so he broke into a train and stole a vase
曾属于他狱友的花瓶
that used to belong to his cellmate?
也许是布隆菲尔德让他干的
Maybe Bloomfield sent him?
好吧 但为什么是这个花瓶呢
Yeah, but why that vase?
绝对值得调查一番
We should definitely look into that.
拉里 嘿
Larry? Hey.
肯尼怎么样了 -肯尼没事
How's Kenny? Kenny's great.
手术很顺利
Surgery went well.
没什么大伤
Uh, no major damage, and, uh,
他已经在筹划自己的伤停休假了
he's actually planning his injury vacation.
好吧 我知道大家都在想啥
Okay, elephant in the room.
我又出现在这个房♥间感觉挺奇怪的吧
Little weird being in this room again.
这可是当时的犯罪现场啊
At the scene of the crime?
只是个意外
Uh, it wasn't accident.
不要紧
Well, it's okay.
毕竟这种事本来就挺搞笑的
I mean, you're supposed to laugh at stuff like this anyway.
你过来有什么事吗
Is there something we can help you with?
我正代表州海岸警局
Well, I'm-I'm working this case
处理这个案子
on behalf of the State Coast Freight PD.
或许我们可以共同合作
I thought maybe we'd work together.
所有报告肯定都会抄送你的
Of course. We'll CC you in all our reports.
好吧 那我
Okay. I will, uh--
那我就多查查邮件了
I guess I'll be checking my e-mail.
我送你出去吧 拉里
Uh, let me walk you out, Larry.
哈珀跟谁都喜欢开玩笑
Look, um, Harper pokes fun at everyone.
这是一种亲密关系的象征
I just decided to see it as a sign of endearment.
我知道 不过
Sure, b-but...
我原以为正好能借此机会
I guess I saw this as an opportunity
向大家证明我是个好警♥察♥
to show these people that I'm a pretty good cop.
谁都会翻车 不能因此评判别人
No one should be judged on their worst moment.
我其实觉得你的翻身仗打的很漂亮
I'm actually impressed how you've managed to overcome it.
谢谢了
Thank you.
你们俩嘴下真不留情啊
You two are a pair of mean girls.
我俩正在破凶案
Who are trying to solve a murder.
所以别瞎操什么列车警♥察♥的心了
So quit worrying about the choo-choo train cop
干正事
and let's get to work.
我刚收到法医对碎花瓶的鉴定结果
I just got the forensics report about the broken vase.
他们没找到指纹 重新拼合起来后
No prints, and when they tried to put it back together,
发现花瓶少了一块
they found it's missing a piece.
布莱恩的凶手拿走了一片花瓶残骸 为什么呢
So whoever murdered Brian took a piece from that vase, but why?
那一片残骸有什么特殊的
What's so significant about a piece from that vase?
也许跟这个有关
Maybe this will speak to that.
布降菲尔德有三个孩子
Bloomfield had three children.
老大为了把10件物品
The oldest went to court
从拍卖♥♥中移除 还闹上过法庭
to exclude 10 items from the auction.
大胆猜测下 这里面就包含
Let me guess. The vase, or "vahse,"
这个花瓶
is one of the items that he contested?
必须马上跟布隆菲尔德的孩子谈谈
We need to talk to the Bloomfield children.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表