你说什么?
Excuse me?
你妈干了什么?
Your mother did what?
她在一家生育诊所替我预付了
She pre-paid for me to have my eggs frozen
冷冻卵子的费用。
at a fertility clinic.
呃,我准备去预约会诊了。
Uh, I-I'm gonna make an appointment for a consultation.
打给我的调查员。
Call my skip tracer.
调查员兰迪!
Skip Tracer Randy!
-就是我。 -嘿,兰迪。
-That's me. -Hey, Randy.
调查员兰迪在此。
Skip Tracer Randy here.
我的调查员查了查多诺万的未婚妻,佩内洛普。
My skip tracer looked into Penelope, Donovan's fiancée.
她以前是个援♥交♥女。
She used to be an escort.
利用佩内洛普过去来让他让步。
Use Penelope's history to get him to back off.
我真没想到你会用这种低劣的手段。
I had no idea you would stoop this low.
我做了我认为最正确的事。
I did what I thought was best.
佩内洛普和我分手了,莱拉伤心死了。
Penelope and I broke up, and Lila is devastated.
我的律师执照刚被吊销了六个月。
My license just got suspended for six months.
所以你准备怎么办?
So what are you gonna do?
目前嘛,我正在纠结去哪个酒吧买♥♥醉。
Well, right now, I'm debating which bar to get drunk at.
我觉得可以在这里放点小摆设。
I figured we could put some knickknacks up here.
比如放个数码相框
Maybe have a digital picture frame
循环播放杰克的照片。
for a slide show of Jack.
修完车♥库♥门
Between fixing the garage door
又装了厨房♥的新橱柜,
and all the new kitchen cabinets,
你现在可真的是个能工巧匠。
you've really turned into a Mr. Fix-it.
我也没想到自己动手能力这么强。
I had no idea how handy I was.
就是啊。
Right.
对了,虽然我已经忙的一身汗了,
Oh, even though I worked up a sweat,
-我还是得去健身房♥练练。 -这才是我家男人。
-I'm still gonna go to the gym. -That's my man.
-爱你。 -我也爱你。
-Love you. -Love you, too.
所以,韦斯利又在家搞
So, Wesley decided to do some do-it-yourself
自己动手丰衣足食了?
around the house again?
他去健身房♥了,至少一个小时。
He'll be at the gym for an hour.
你现在能来吗?
Can you come now?
马上就到。
I'm on my way.
给安吉拉带个好。
Tell Angela I said hi.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
还行。
Yeah.
我就是最烦填表了。
I just hate these kinds of forms.
“米德·威尔希尔生育诊所患者入院表”?
"Mid-Wilshire Fertility Clinic Patient Intake Form"?
听上去真吸引人。
Sounds riveting.
你是不知道。
You have no idea.
基本上来说
They basically want to know
他们连我们家族里的人有没有
whether anyone in my family, going back to
口臭或者蹼足都需要知道,
my great-great-great-great-grandparents,
甚至得回溯到我的曾-曾-曾-曾-祖父母。
ever had halitosis or webbed feet.
听上去挺麻烦的。
It's a little intense.
这能帮助他们筛查遗传疾病。
It helps them screen for genetic disorders.
确保他们采集到的是你最好的卵子。
Ensures that they harvest your very best eggs.
嗯,应该是这样吧。
Mm-hmm. I guess.
不过因为我并不知道生父是谁,所以,
But since I don't know my biological father, you know,
就有点棘手了。
it makes it kind of challenging.
什么,你♥爸♥爸不是你的生父?
Wait. Your dad's not your bio dad?
你从来没和我说过这事。
You never told me that.
其实也不算什么大事。
It's not really a big deal.
我爸爸,那个抚养我长大的人,才是我的父亲。
My dad, the man who raised me, is my dad.
话是这么说,可你从来就没好奇过吗?
Yeah, but weren't you ever curious?
说实话,不怎么好奇。
Honestly, not really.
还在读大学的时候,我倒是问过我妈一次。
I did ask my mom once, when I was in college,
因为我觉得我是应该想知道。
because I felt like I was supposed to want to know.
她告诉我说他还没准备好要当一个父亲,
She told me that he was not ready to be a father,
然后,你知道的,就没有然后了。
and, you know, left it at that.
也许现在应该再去问一次了,
Maybe it's time to ask again,
得了解下家族遗传中是不是有“哈钦森-吉尔福德”早衰症
if only to find out whether Hutchinson-Gilford progeria
或者高铁血红蛋白血症的存在。
or methemoglobinemia runs in the family.
我正在上生殖生物学的课。
I'm taking repro-bio.
不过这两种病其实很罕见。
But those two are totally rare.
更有可能被遗传的是
You're much more likely to pass on a predisposition
心脏疾病或者癌症。
for heart disease or cancer.
我是一直很乐意帮安吉拉的忙的,
I'm always happy to lend Angela a hand,
不过这已经是本月我第五次去了。
but this is the fifth time I've been over there this month.
听上去韦斯利得另外找一个爱好了。
Oh, sounds like Wesley needs a new hobby.
韦斯利需要的是把律师执照给拿回来。
Wesley needs to get his law license back.
有个人在疯狂的挥手。
This guy is frantically waving.
你认识他吗?
Do you know him?
当然,而且你也认识。
Uh, yes, and you do, too.
他就是兰迪。
That is Randy.
调查员兰迪?
Skip Tracer Randy?
嗨,我就是调查员兰迪。
Hi, it's Skip Tracer Randy.
瞧瞧,奈拉,你看上去真的是容光焕发。
Oh, wow. Nyla Harper, you look radiant.
约翰·诺兰,终于见到我墙上挂着的
John Nolan, so nice to finally meet
英俊帅气的照片的真人版了。
that handsome face that hangs on my wall.
谢谢。 你说什么?
Thank you. What?
没错,我背景调查了所有朋友。
Oh, yes, I background-check all of my friends.
约翰·诺兰,46岁,出生于宾夕法尼亚州福克斯堡,
John Nolan, 46, born Foxburg, Pennsylvania,
父母是伊芙琳和查尔斯。
to Evelyn and Charles.
10岁的时候父亲离开了你。
Abandoned by his papa, age 10.
前妻莎拉,儿子亨利,同父异母兄弟彼得——
Ex-wife Sarah, son Henry, half-brother Peter --
挺有性格的一个人。
oh, quite a character,that one.
我查到的背景资料好长一段
The background I ran on him was so long,
把我的打印机给打到没墨水了。
my printer ran entirely out of ink.
这真的是——厉害,真的调查的太详细了,
That's -- Wow, that is super thorough
但是也有点让人毛骨悚然。
and a little bit creepy.
好吧,那么,你来这里有事吗,兰迪?
Yeah. So, um, what are you doing here, Randy?
是的,有个大消息
Oh, ja. So, uh, big news.
我现在是个赏金猎人了。
I'm a bounty hunter now.
然后,我需要你们的帮助。
Yes, and I need your help.
你们知不知道“性感时光女士”,艾薇·弗林?
Do you know the sexy-time lady, Ivy Flynn?
那个好莱坞的老鸨?
The Hollywood Madam?
是的,她在保释期间逃跑了,
Yes. She's jumped over her bail,
我必须找到她。
and I must now find her.
能不能让我,看一眼
Could I bitte, bitte
她的逮捕报告,就看一小眼。
just get a kleiner blick at her arrest report?
好吧,拿一份修订过的报告给他。
Alright, go get him a redacted copy.
哦,你最好了!
Oh. You're the bees of the knees!
最好了,就是你
Your bees --
Your knees --
好到骨子里了。
Your bees contain knees.
听着,你到底知不知道你在干什么?
Listen, do you really know what you are doing?
赏金猎人这活很危险。
Bounty hunting is dangerous.
我当然知道,而且我已经准备好大干一场了。
I know, and I've been preparing like an animal.
我最近学了如何只用脚来射箭。
I've recently learned how to fire a bow and arrow using just my feet.
我想不出来学这个对你在外面生存下来有什么用。
Okay, I am not sure how that is gonna help you out on the street,
不过,听着,你得保证只要有任何麻烦
but, um, please just promise you'll call me
一定马上给我打电♥话♥。
if you get into any trouble.
好的,我会的。
Oh, yes, of course.
给你。
Here you go.
我得第一次赏金工作。
My first bounty.
太让人兴奋了!
Oh, this is so exciting!
太棒了,再见,我亲爱的朋友们。
Oh, man! Bye-bye, my dearest friends.
-真是个怪人。 -嗯,怪的你无法想象。
-Weird guy. - Mm-hmm.You have no idea.
我真不知道该怎么办。他这个能工巧匠
I don't know what to do. This handyman phase
真的让我抓狂了。
is driving me nuts.
听上去他只是想找个方式
So, it just sounds like
让自己在停职期间更有用而已
he's looking for ways to feel useful during the suspension.
但是他干的事儿一点都没用。
What he's doing is the opposite of useful.
真的是巧了,
Do you know what?
我昨天接到了“热门嫌疑人”剧组
I got a call yesterday from a producer
制♥作♥人的电♥话♥。
at "Hot Suspect."
他问我能不能给他推荐一个人
He was asking me if I can recommend someone
能在拍摄期间为一个新角色
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表