现在接受大家的建议。
about where I should go patrol next.
比如说,我现在可以飞去圣莫尼卡海滩,
Um, you know, I-I could take a trip over to Santa Monica,
也许可以看看当所有冰川都融化以后哪些会被淹了。
maybe see what'll be underwater when all the glaciers melt.
嘿,听着,里奥。我是离婚老爸。
Hey, there, Leo. Divorced Dad here.
-天上的情况如何? -我?挺好的。
- How's it going up there? - Me? Can't complain.
你知道这飞机里的厕所在哪嘛?
You know where the bathroom is in this thing?
听着,里奥——你现在的行为真的很危险。
Listen, Leo -- what you are doing is really dangerous.
你家里人都担心死了。
Your family is worried sick about you.
得了吧,你这招没用的。
Yeah, that's not gonna work
我对你很失望你竟然会觉得这招有用。
and I'm disappointed you thought it would.
再见了。
So, see ya.
慢着,别走,等一下,等一下。
Look. Wait. Hang on. Hang on. Hang on. Just --
你真的是从游戏里面学的怎么开直升机?
Did you really learn to fly from video games?
还有从社交软件上的教程里。
And a few ClipTalk tutorials.
那可真是——
Ugh. Wow. That's --
真的很佩服你,我是说 ——
Hats off, man. Wow. I mean, I --
我也喜欢玩游戏,但都是玩
I love me some video games,
but that's --
“塞尔达传说:旷野之息”这种类型。
You know, uh, "Breath of the Wild"
玩掉我好几月的人生了。
consumed my life for about four months.
-我打掉了加农——两次哦。 -厉害。
-I beat Ganon -- twice. -Impressive.
我打赌你现在一定感觉像林克一样
I-I bet you're feeling a little bit like Link and his glider,
乘着滑翔伞飞起来,是吗?
flying around up there, don't you?
是的,有一点。
A little, yeah.
但就算是林克,也不是一直飞,对吧?
But even Link couldn't fly forever, right?
他总得降落,去救塞尔达公主,对不对?
He had to land sometime, save Zelda, right?
没错。英雄总是有他的使命。
That's right. The hero always has a purpose.
好极了。我们得给你找个开阔地降落。
Great. We're gonna find you a nice, open place to land.
并且他也得靠盟友来帮忙。
And he can also use help from his allies.
你是个盟友嘛,诺兰先生?
Are you an ally, Mr. Nolan?
我当然是。
Yes, I am.
那太好了,听着,
Great. So here's the deal.
为了帮助我完成英雄的使命。。。
In order to help me complete my hero's journey...
我需要你先完成三个任务。
I need you to complete three quests.
如果你成功了,那我就投降。
If you succeed, I'll give myself up.
这可不是在玩游戏,里奥。
This is not a video game, Leo.
对,这比玩游戏境界更高。
No. It's something deeper.
游戏,奇幻小说,都是以英雄的使命
Games, fantasy novels, they're all built on
为架构的。
the same architecture -- the hero's journey.
对我们的身份认同的故事都这么写,
A universal story so central to our identities,
就好像已经烙印在了DNA里面。
it's as if it's written in our DNA.
他也读过约瑟夫·坎贝尔的书。
He's been reading Joseph Campbell.
你是导师——成熟、智慧的榜样
You're the mentor --an older, wiser figure
就像欧比旺或者邓布利多。
like an Obi-Wan or a Dumbledore.
当然,他们通常在故事的结尾牺牲。。。
They usually die towards the end...
以表示英雄真正进入了自我。
...to signify the hero's true coming into himself.
不过,谁知道呢,也许你能挺过去。
Who knows? Maybe you'll pull through.
里奥,这可不是什么神话小说。
Leo, this isn't a myth.
这是真实生活,并且你现在身处危险之中。
This is real life, and you are in real danger.
我可没办法陪你玩这种胡闹的任务。
I can't play along with this quest nonsense.
为啥不能?
Why not?
这熊孩子已经够胡闹了
Why not slay dragons for a kid
我还得陪着他一起闹?
I think is increasingly delusional?
听着,通常来说——
Look, often the best way --the only way
和处于他们这种状态的人打交道的唯一方式
to deal with people who are in a crisis situation
就是认同他们的现实。
is to accept their reality.
你要么配合他,要么在下面开车跟着他一整天。
I mean, it's either this or we drive around all day,looking up.
好吧。要完成什么任务?
Alright. What are the quests?
我可不会把细节先告诉你
I'm not gonna give you all of them up front.
不是这么玩的。
It doesn't work that way.
我们能有啥损失?
What do we have to lose?
人命,直升机。
Lives? A helicopter?
说吧,第一个任务是什么?
Fine. What is the first quest?
奥兰治街,9412号♥
Okay. 9412 Orange.
已经空置了一年多了。
It's been empty for over a year.
经常有报♥警♥电♥话♥说这里有毒品交易。
Persistent 911 calls about drug activity.
我们进去看看。
Let's take a look.
这个任务有个悲剧的背景故事。
This is a quest based in tragedy.
我学校里有一群孩子,
A bunch of kids from my school,
经常在这座废弃的房♥子里鬼混。
they started hanging out at this abandoned house.
开派对,各种胡闹——
They party, make a mess --
一群典型的青春期叛逆小孩。
just the typical rebellion of youth.
然后一些混混就看中了这个机会
And some hardcore guys saw a market and they moved in.
他们开始卖♥♥毒品给这些人,
They started selling some hardcore drugs,
然后有个一头乌黑亮丽长发的姑娘吸毒过量死了。
and a raven-haired girl OD'd.
她是英雄心里暗暗喜欢的公主。
A young princess the hero liked from afar.
你救不了公主,
You can't save the princess,
但是可以阻止那些伤害她的怪物。
but you can stop the monsters who hurt her.
嫌犯逃跑!
Running!
转过去。
Turn around.
双手抱头,十指交叉。
Put your hands on your head, fingers interlaced.
不许动。
Don't move.
-你搞定他了吗? -搞定。
- You got him? - Yeah.
总台,7-A-15呼叫。
Control, 7-Adam-15.
需要救护车
Pull an R.A. unit.
现场有一名吸毒患者,无意识但还有呼吸。
We got a drug-addled victim, unconscious but breathing.
嘿。
Hey.
说你呢。
You.
你就是那个人吧。
You're that guy.
兄弟,过来。警官,我需要帮助。
Yo, man, come here. Officer, I need some help.
-你需要什么? -这套制♥服♥差点骗过我。
- You need something? - That uniform threw me off.
你就是那个在法国被
You're that guy that got railroaded in France
错判杀了自己朋友的人吧。
for killing your buddy.
等等,别走,回来。
Hold on. Slow down. Easy. Come on.
我真的需要帮助。
I really do need some help.
我渴死了。
I'm dying of thirst.
残酷而不寻常,懂我的意思吗?
Cruel and unusual, know what I'm saying?
谢谢。
Thank you.
真的以为我完蛋了。
Thought I was done for sure.
骚乱的事?
What, the riot?
对。“美好的”一天而已。
Yeah. Just another day in paradise.
你现在当警♥察♥了?
You a cop now?
你还有什么需要么?
Are you done?
你和我
Ah. You and me?
咱们是一路人。
We're the same.
完全不是。
No, man, not even close.
我是无辜的。
I'm innocent.
你杀了一个警♥察♥。
You killed a cop.
你这么觉得。
Right.
而且你看到我,被锁着,纹身
And you see me, chained up, tatted,
你断定我不是好人。
you figure I fit the bill.
我以前并不是这样的。
This isn't who I was.
在牢里得变成这样才能活下去。
It's who I had to become to stay alive.
等等别走。
Yo, hold on.
你给我几分钟时间,兄弟。
You could spare me a few moments of your time, brother.
我去外面守着。
I'll be outside.
你确定那是我们家里奥?
You're sure that's my Leo?
没错,女士。
Yes, ma'am.
-他没事吧? -目前暂时没事。
- Is he okay? - For now.
我们只是想确保他不会
We're just trying to make sure he doesn't hurt himself,
伤害到自己或者其他人。
or others.
他没有和你联♥系♥过?
So he hasn't contacted you?
没有,我今天早上到家的时候他不在。
No. He wasn't there this morning when I got home.
我在墓地上班。
I work graveyard.
打了电♥话♥发了短♥信♥,他都没反应。
I called and texted, but he never responded.
你儿子经常这样吗?
Is that typical for your son?
他一直过得很不好,自从。。。
Things have been tough for him ever since...
说吧,你可以说出来。
Go on. You can say it.
自从他父亲过世以后。
Since his father passed.
这家伙生前就是个无赖。
Guy was a deadbeat while he was alive.
现在,突然就变成超级英雄了。
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表