总台,7-A-15呼叫,
7-Adam-15, show us on scene
已到达持枪抢劫现场。
for our hold-up alarm.
举起手!
Whoa! Put your hands up!
慢慢的。让我看到你的双手。
Nice and slow. Show us your hands.
-手举起来! -停下—
- Keep your hands up! - Stop right --
背包的人,停下不要动
You with the bag, stop where you are
举起手。
and show us your hands.
你们能看见我?
You can see me?
是的,全——看到了。
Yes. Too much of you.
那个巫师说手环能让我隐身的啊。
The wizard said this bracelet would make me invisible.
等等。
Wait.
你们不是看到了我。
You don't see me.
是看到了袋子。
You see the bags.
先生,把你的手举起来。
Oh. Sir, put your hands up.
别,不要动。
No. Wait.
先生,别动——你别把袋子放下来。
Sir. It's not -- That -- Keep them up.
不要,别放下来——好了,都看到了。
Don't even -- Don't -- There it is.
好吧,往好处想,我们可以确定
Well, on the bright side, we can tell
他没有藏着其它武器了。
he's not concealing any weapons.
这比我想象的要困难得多了。
This is so much harder than I thought it would be.
如果你觉得痒痒了,没关系的,可以挠挠。
If you have an itch, it's okay. You can scratch it.
不,不,不。
No, no, no, no.
我从来没这么久都没看手♥机♥过。
This is the longest I've gone without looking at my phone.
我觉得我可能上瘾了。
I think I have a problem.
我不会批评你的。
I wasn't gonna say anything.
画的怎么样了?
How's it going?
还在画呢。
You know, it's going.
说实话,我一点都不懂这个。
Honestly, I don't know.
不像你是个画家。
I-I am not a painter like you.
除非把粉刷房♥子也算进来。
Unless you include painting houses.
我也不是个画家呀。
Well, I'm not a painter yet, either.
我只上过几次课而已。
I've only taken a few classes.
相信我——这已经远远超出我的舒适区了。
Believe me -- I am way out of my comfort zone.
你做法餐的时候也是这么说的。
Okay, that's what you said about French cooking.
然后你拿着本烹饪书用了三天
Then you got that cookbook and you mastered cassoulet
就做出了法国锅菜
in three days.
好吧,这个消息不能不看了。
Oh, okay. Now that one I cannot ignore.
该干活去了。
Time for me to go to work.
-看看你画的如何了。 -不行。
- Let's see what you got. - No, no, no.
你得等画完了才能看。
You have to wait till it's finished.
我有点担心了。
I'm on tenterhooks.
你好啊。
Hey, you.
还,早安。
Hi. Good morning.
-你看到我发的邮件了吗? -看到了。
-Uh, did you get my e-mails? -I did.
我还没来得及读你发来的
I haven't had time to read all the articles
所有关于善待重刑犯的文章,不过已经在我的待办事项列表上了。
you've sent on coddling felons, but it's on my to-do list.
可从来没有过一个会给我布置功课的女朋友。
Hmm. Never had a girlfriend give me homework before.
好吧,我给你布置功课,是因为
Well, I give it because you are as quick
我这么说是因为你给人贴上重罪标签就像你叫我女朋友一样快,
to label people felon as you are to call me your girlfriend,
而我们才约会了四次而已。
when we've only been on four dates.
我们两都知道
Oh, I -- Look, we both know
目前这种检察体质需要改进,
the prosecutorial system needs fixing,
而你就在那个可以做贡献的位置上,
and you are in a position to do that,
所以我才想。。。帮你努努力。
which is why I'm...helping to educate you.
那既然你这么有干劲,
Well, if you feel this strongly,
怎么不考虑去读法学院?
why didn't you go to law school?
我父母也想要我去来着,
My parents wanted me to,
所以这就不用考虑了。
so that was out of the question.
我没和你开玩笑。
I'm serious.
我知道你爱干警♥察♥这行,
I know you love what you do,
但也有很多警♥察♥厌倦了暴♥力♥
but lots of cops get tired of the violence
转而去读法律的。
and go to law school.
你也可以成为改进这一切的一部分。
You could be part of the solution.
能不能别那么居高临下。
Try not to sound so condescending.
-嗯,我就是有这毛病。 -是吧。
- Yeah, it's hard for me. - Mm-hmm.
我得去上庭了。
I have to get to court.
我叫你女朋友,真的让你很不舒服吗?
Did it really bother you that I said "girlfriend"?
只要你可以接受我说你是我正在努力的一个项目
I'm fine with it as long as you're fine with me
我就能接受你说我是你女朋友。
defining you as my work in progress.
我永远搞不清你什么时候是开玩笑。
I never know when you're joking.
挺好的。 让你时刻保持警觉
Good. Keeps you on your toes.
好啊,露西。
Oh, hey, Lucy. Hey.
你知不知道贝莉
Hey, uh, did you know that Bailey
正在给诺兰画肖像?
is painting Nolan's portrait?
是吗?我一点都不知道啊。
Is she?Gosh, I had no idea.
你也就——一直在说这件事。
You only talk about it - all the time. - All the time.
好吧,原谅我只是想多炫耀下女朋友。
Okay, forgive me for being proud of my girlfriend.
你真的得教教我。
Look, you got to give me some lessons.
怎么才能找到比你好这么多的女朋友的。
Like, how are you dating so far out of your league?
他,就是有这种天赋。
Oh, that --that's kind of his thing.
说的没错。
Oh. Fair enough.
说真的,贝莉——她是消防员,
Seriously, I mean, Bailey -- she's a firefighter,
陆军预备役军人,巴西战舞教练,还是个画家?
an army reservist, a capoeira instructor, and a painter?
别忘了还是摩托车赛车手,
You're forgetting motorcycle racer,
调酒师和诺贝尔奖提名者。
mixologist, and runner-up for Nobel Prize.
-真的吗? -最后那个是我瞎编的。
- Really? - No. I made the last one up.
不过你看上去相信了。
But a part of you believed it.
没穿制♥服♥。
No uniform today.
是什么好日子吗?
What's the occasion?
哦,你马上就会知道了。
Oh, you will find out soon enough.
-很帅哦,领导。 -嘿
- Lookin' good, sir. - Oh! Hey!
好了好了,都坐下。
Alright, alright. Settle down.
穿西装是为了上庭。
The suit's for court.
你们现在应该把注意力放在另外一个
Right now, I want you to focus on the other person
没穿制♥服♥的人身上——哈珀警探。
not in uniform this morning --Detective Harper.
有没有谁能告诉我为什么一个教官
Anyone want to tell me why a T.O. would be wearing
会在巡逻时穿上她感觉最惬意的孕妇装吗?
her most comfy maternity clothes out on patrol?
-便衣日。 -便衣日。
- Plain Clothes Day. - Plain Clothes Day.
好吧,什么是便衣日?
Okay, what's that?
今天,哈珀警探
Today, Detective Harper
会以一个观察者而不是一个教官的身份跟着你。
will be with you as your shadow, not your T.O.
她的唯一工作就是在旁边评估你。
Her only job is to observe.
所以今天你就当自己是一个人巡逻
So act as if you're on patrol alone
所有事情自己来处理。
and handle it yourself accordingly.
那听上去还是挺不错的嘛。
Okay. I mean, that actually sounds kind of awesome.
哦,那你就好好享受了。
Oh, by all means, enjoy it.
对了,也不要因为便衣日是
And don't let the fact that it is the day
菜鸟巡警被淘汰几率最高的时候
when the highest percentage of rookies wash out
影响你的发挥。
bother you at all.
-真的吗? -最后布置一下任务。
- It is? - Final order of business.
洪警官今天早上去看牙科急诊了。
Officer Hong has a dental emergency this morning.
诺兰,你今天就在前台当班。
Nolan, you'll be working the front desk.
好,没问题。我也能清净一上午。
Oh, no problem. I could use a quiet morning.
和斯密蒂一起。
With Smitty.
很抱歉,先生。你还没修完呢,
I'm sorry, sir. I can't sign your fix-it ticket
我可没法在维修单上签字。
until you actually...well, fix it.
然后我从银行出来的时候,我的自行车就不见了。
And when I walked out of the bank, my bike was gone.
就当是个预兆吧。
Take it as a sign.
如果上帝真的想让我们骑车,
If God wanted us to ride bikes,
那他可不会把坐垫都弄的那么不舒服。
he wouldn't have made those seats so uncomfortable.
我觉得你就是不想接受我的报案。
I feel like you're just trying to avoid writing a report.
没错。
I am.
女士,你来我这里排队,
Miss, if you get in my line,
我马上可以接待你。
I can help you in a minute.
有什么可以帮你的吗?
And what can I do for you today?
我儿子上学的路上,滑板被抢了。
My son was mugged for his skateboard on the way to school.
哦,很抱歉。
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that.
-呃,那我先帮你们登记下。 -谢谢了。
-Uh, let's get you started here. - Thank you.
嘿嘿,我得找人谈谈。
Hey, hey. I gotta talk to somebody.
前面这些人已经排了很长时间的队了。
Okay. Well, these people have been waiting a long time.
剧集 | 菜鸟老警(2018) | 导航列表