剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
她不和我们一起住了
All right, so it's just us.
那就剩我俩了
Come on, let's go.
来 走吧
I'm not going anywhere with you.
我才不跟你走
That vet has to be around somewhere.
那退伍老兵肯定在这附近
I saw him right here.
我在这看到他的
Well, we tried.
现在找也找过了
I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore.
抱歉 我不想再继续了
Wait, you can't leave.
等等 你不能走
Look, what if Rose is right?
如果萝丝是对的呢
If these really are prophetic visions I'm having,
如果我看到的幻象真的是预言
there must be a reason
那肯定是出于一定原因
we're supposed to find this vet.
幻象才会指引我们找到那个老兵
That woman just woke up from a seven-year coma.
那女人昏迷了七年 刚刚醒来
And you have completely lost your grip.
你已经完全失控了
I'm an idiot for thinking
我真是蠢死了
you could actually help me.
竟然相信你真的会帮我
There's more to the vision--
幻象不止这些
the park, your son, remember? I'm done.
公园和你儿子 记得吗 我受够了
Wait, look, you got to believe me, you're supposed to be here.
等等 你要相信我 你应该在这找到他
Vera!
薇拉
Where can I play chess in a park?
公园哪里可以下棋
Nadia, listen to me, it's not safe here for you right now.
娜迪亚 听我说 你现在在这不安全
You need to come with me.
你需要跟我走
This is your fault, isn't it?
这一切都是因为你 不是吗
You screw up and then they come after your family?
你闯了祸 所以他们来追杀你的家人
She seems pretty smart.
看来她很聪明啊
Too bad you're not.
可惜你不是
We knew you'd come back.
我们知道你会回来的
Where's my brother?
我哥哥在哪
Why don't you come with me and ask El Jefe yourself.
不如你跟我走 自己去问老大吧
All right, you let her go...
好 你放过她...
and I'm gonna come with you.
我就跟你走
Now you gonna come with me?
现在你肯跟我走了吗
When my brave son sacrificed his life in the war,
当我英勇的儿子在战争中献出生命时
I knew I couldn't let his death be in vain.
我知道我不能让他白白牺牲
So I committed myself to doing
所以我对自己承诺
exactly what he and these selfless veterans did,
我会像他和这些无私的老兵一样
trying to make my state
尽力让我所在的州
and my country proud of my service.
以及国家对我的服务感到自豪
Be a true patriot--
做一个真正的爱国者
reelect Senator Cindy Richards.
改选辛蒂·理查兹议员
Mind if I ask you an insensitive question?
有个问题 我不知道该不该问
Sure.
问吧
How exactly did you lose it?
你是怎么失去的
Your arm?
你的手臂
I was riding shotgun in a Humvee in Kandahar.
当时在坎大哈 我坐在悍马的副驾上
We drove right over an IED.
正好轧过了一颗炸♥弹♥
And boom. That was it.
爆♥炸♥之后 就这样了
Woke up in a hospital, and my best friend was dead.
在医院里醒来 我的挚友死了
I bet that's not the kind of thing you get over easily.
这种事你肯定久久无法忘怀吧
Some days are tougher than others.
天有不测风云
But, uh,
但是
Jimmy-- he was the bravest S.O.B. I ever knew.
杰米是我认识的最勇敢的混♥蛋♥
And, uh, he didn't have to be there.
而且他其实不必上前线
Really? Why is that?
是吗 为什么
He was the son of a senator.
他是一位议员的儿子
A senator.
议员
Of course.
原来如此
That makes more sense.
那就说得通了
It's not you.
并不是你自身
It's what you could lead them to.
而是因为你能引导他们
That's why you're important.
所以你才重要
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说些什么
You know,
对了
I've been fighting a battle of my own for a very long time.
我也一直在战斗 已经很久了
And I've been wounded, too.
我也受过伤
Oh, really?
是吗
Take today, for instance.
比如说今天
I was this close to...
我就差一点点
snuffing out a problem,
就能搞定一个问题
only to be stopped dead in my tracks.
结果却不幸夭折了
But if there's one thing I've learned over the years,
如果要说这么多年我吸取到了一个教训
it's that sometimes you have to shift your strategy.
那就是有时你得变换策略
You put your pawns in the right positions.
你把卒走到了你想走到的位置
You let them sacrifice themselves.
让他们牺牲自己
Then you pick your opponents off one by one.
然后你一一解决你的对手
You get close.
靠近他们
You get in their heads.
扰乱他们的心智
And if you really want to win...
如果你真的想赢的话
you make them think you're losing.
就得误让他们觉得你输定了
Then, when they least expect it,
然后出其不意
you go for blood.
便可大杀开戒
Checkmate.
将军
I guess you should have quit while you were ahead.
在占领上风的时候你就该收手的
Damn.
太糟糕了
What are you gonna tell your wife?
你要怎么和你妻子说
Hey, Alan, I swear, I'm on my way back now.
艾伦 我保证马上就到了
Well, don't bother.
还是算了吧
What do you mean, don't bother?
什么叫算了吧
Remember the crater?
还记得那个陨石坑吗
Smoking rock, giant hole in the ground?
地上砸出的那个冒烟的大坑
Helicopters, bunch of guys in camo? That crater?
还有好多直升机啊 穿迷彩服的士兵啊
Yes, of course. Why?
当然记得 怎么了
Yeah, well, it's gone.
坑没了
Wait. Alan, Alan, stop.
等等 艾伦
What do you mean, it's gone?
什么叫没了
I mean gone gone, like government conspiracy gone.
就是消失了 像政♥府♥阴谋论那样消失了
Area 51, 18 and a half minutes of Watergate tapes gone.
像51区18分半的水门事件录像带那样消失了
Oh, my God. Wait!
天呐 等等
He took everything I had.
他夺走了我的一切
Everything.
一切
Hey, look out!
小心
Wait!
等等
Oh, my...
天...
My God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
I'm sorry. Can't hear myself think.
抱歉 太吵了我没法思考
So, where did your mom go?
话说你妈妈去哪了
Wouldn't you like to know?
你真的想知道吗
She and Dad split up a couple years ago.
她和爸几年前就离了
Then she moved to Tulsa.
然后搬去了塔尔萨
What happened?
怎么回事
What do you care?
关你什么事
It was your fault anyway.
反正都是你的错
Now you're just gonna get Dad killed.
然后你还会害死我爸
Listen, Nadia, I'm not gonna let them hurt your dad.
娜迪亚 我不会让他们伤害你♥爸♥爸的
Pull over.
停车
You're not hearing me.
你根本没听进我的话
In my vision I saw us talking to that vet.
在幻象中 我看到我们跟那个老兵说话了
And if you'd have stayed with me,
如果你留下跟我在一起
and we'd have found him when we were supposed to,
我们或许就能如幻象中一样找到他
we could've stopped him from winding up dead.
那我们就能阻止他的死了
You don't know that's true.
你又不能确定那是真的
You don't know that it isn't.
你也不能确实不是真的啊
Look, I get that you believe all of this,
我知道你相信这一切
but you're a head case televangelist.
但你是个著名电视布道者
I'm not crazy.
我没疯
This is different.
这件事不一样
We've all been given a gift.
我们都得到了一种能力
Yeah, well, I haven't been given anything.
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表