剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
we were tested to see if humanity was worth saving.
上帝试炼我们 想知道人类是否值得拯救
Do you still have your gift?
你现在还有能力吗
No.
没有
I stopped having visions a long time ago.
很久以前我就不再有幻象了
But I'll be the first to admit they took a toll.
但我肯定会承认 能力是有代价的
I've had some real rough patches,
我经历过一些很困难的事
and I'm not always right in my mind.
而且有时候我脑子不清楚
But right now, I feel clear.
但现在 我感觉很清晰
If only I could figure out how to help you.
要是我弄明白怎么帮你们就好了
You may know Rose as a nurse, but
你们可能知道萝丝是个护士 但是
do you where she got her training?
你们知道她在哪里学的护士吗
When Rose was young, she got her start in the army
萝丝是在年轻的时候 在军队里
as a combat nurse.
从战地护士开始做起的
She served in Afghanistan.
她在阿富汗服过役
One night, after an unusually gruesome firefight,
一天晚上 一场异常残酷的交火之后
she encountered a young lieutenant.
她遇到了一个年轻的中尉
It hurts so bad.
好痛苦
I know. I know. The morphine will kick in soon.
我知道 吗♥啡♥马上就起效了
Please!
求你了
He was horribly wounded.
他受了重伤
I don't want to live like this.
我不想这样活着
Give me more.
再给我打点吗♥啡♥
And help me die.
帮我死去吧
I can't do that.
不行
Rose tried her best to save him,
萝丝尽了最大的努力救他
but even he knew he had no chance.
但他自己都知道自己活不了了
I'm begging you.
求你了
He begged her to put him out of his misery.
他求她帮自己解脱
Let me go home with God.
让我随上帝回家吧
So, she made the tough call.
所以她做出了一个艰难的决定
She ended his life.
她结束了他的生命
Your dear friend is a murderer.
你们亲爱的朋友是个杀人犯
That's a stretch.
也太夸张了吧
Even if it really did happen,
即便她真那样做了
sounds mercy to me.
我觉得那也是种解脱
Yeah, and I can understand why
对 我可以理解为什么
she wouldn't want to talk to anyone about it.
她不愿跟任何人说起这件事
I've done plenty of things I'm not proud of.
我自己也做过很多不光彩的事
Sure as hell not gonna judge her.
所以我没权利说她什么
Don't speak too soon.
先别急着下结论
That soldier may have been the first person Rose killed,
那名士兵可能是萝丝杀的第一个人
but he certainly wasn't the last.
但绝不是最后一个
Sure you want to get out of here?
你真想离开吗
More than anything.
当然想
Okay.
好
I have an idea.
我想到了一个主意
So, what happened to the rest of your Messengers?
你们其他的信使最后都怎么样了
The Horsemen were about to break the Sixth seal.
骑士就快打破第六枚封印了
But we finally stopped them.
但我们阻止了他们
How?
怎么做到的
By fighting with everything we had.
用我们的一切去努力阻止
You'll have to do the same,
你们也得那样做
but you should know going in,
但你们也得知道
many of you will die.
那样很多人会死
At least I'm honest about my dishonesty.
至少我承认自己不诚实了
You've all made a grievous error by trusting Rose.
你们相信萝丝就等于犯下了巨大的错误
So, we're supposed to just trust you?
那我们都该相信你喽
I don't think so.
应该不是吧
I'm surprised by you, Raul.
真没想到啊 劳尔
You out of everyone should have known better.
所有人中 你应该最明白的
After all, you're the undercover agent.
毕竟你是个卧底特工
Let's see.
想一想
How is it you wrangled your way into El Jefe's cartel?
你当初是怎么混进老大的贩毒集团的来着
That's right.
没错
You got close to 'em even though you hated them.
即便你恨他们 你还是接近他们了
Look, what are you trying to get at?
你到底想干什么
He's saying it's a long con.
他说这是放长线钓大鱼
Meaning?
什么意思
You get close to your mark,
接近你的目标
you win their confidence,
赢得他们的信任
you get them to do your dirty work for you.
然后让他们帮你做坏事
He's saying we're the mark, and somehow, Rose has been conning us.
他说我们就是目标 而萝丝一直在骗我们
Now we're talking.
终于有明白人了
Hey. What's wrong?
怎么了
Did you hear what she said?
你听到她的话了吗
Many of you will have to die.
你们很多人会死
Nadia... I don't want you to die!
娜迪亚 我不想让你死
Amy? What's wrong, sweetie?
艾米 怎么了 宝贝
I had a nightmare.
我做恶梦了
Oh, baby. That's okay. I'm here.
宝贝 没事了 有我在
Oh, it's okay. That's okay.
没事了 没事了
Hey, sweetie,
亲爱的
did you make these?
这是你画的吗
No.
不是
I've never saw them before.
我没见过
Okay.
好吧
That's okay.
没事的
You really think Rose is conning us?
你真以为萝丝在欺骗我们吗
I'm not saying that.
我没那么说
Then what are you saying?
那你是什么意思
I don't know. But what if he's right?
不知道 但万一他是对的呢
Since when do we trust the Devil?
我们什么时候开始相信恶魔了
Look, he's not letting us go, so we might as well hear him out.
反正他也不让我们走 那不如听他说完呢
Okay.
好吧
Now, where was I?
说到哪里了来着
Oh, yeah.
对
You're gonna like this part.
这部分你们会喜欢的
So after serving her country,
在为祖国奉献完了之后
Rose came home and got a job at Houston Memorial.
萝丝回家 并在休斯敦纪念医院找到了一份工作
She specialized in taking care of terminally-ill patients.
她专职照顾病入膏肓的病人
A very noble calling.
说起来倒好听
Trouble is, she brought the war home with her.
但问题是 她把战争一起带回家了
So, once again,
所以又一次
Rose took it upon herself to decide who would live or die.
萝丝再次自己决定谁生谁死
No one noticed when the old and infirm died a little bit faster.
年老体弱的人早去世一点也没人注意
In the span of three years,
三年期间
Rose killed six elderly patients.
萝丝杀了六名年老的病人
And each time, it got easier.
每次 杀人都会变得更容易
Yeah, I'm not buying any of this.
我才不信你
Oh, it's fine.
没事
Those six don't really matter anyway.
那六个人反正不重要
It was Rose's seventh victim
是萝丝的第七名受害者
who put us where we are today.
害我们到了今天这般田地
You see, Rose was having an affair with a doctor at the hospital.
萝丝和医院的一名医生有染
Dr. Charles Hart refused to leave his wife.
查尔斯·哈特医生拒绝离开自己的妻子
It's over.
结束了
And he ended the affair.
结束了自己的外遇
But sometimes opportunities have a way
但有时候机会会在你
of presenting themselves when you least expect it.
最意想不到的时候 突然降临
One day, Dr. Hart's wife was in a car accident.
有一天 哈特医生的妻子出车祸了
After nearly losing his wife,
那次差点失去妻子之后
Dr. Hart swore to be a devoted husband.
哈特医生发誓要做一个好丈夫
Fortunately, Mrs. Hart was expected to make a full recovery.
幸运的是 哈特太太有希望痊愈
But unfortunately...
但不幸的是
Rose had other plans.
萝丝另有计划
She killed Mrs. Hart out of hatred
她因为憎恨杀了哈特太太
and stole her wedding ring out of jealousy.
并且出于嫉妒偷走了她的结婚戒指
And that's the exact moment Rose Arvale broke her seal.
正是那一刻 萝丝·阿维尔打破了自己的封印
Seven years ago,
七年前
on April 6, 2008,
2008年4月6日
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表