剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Here we go.
好嘞
There we go.
我们走
It's actually pretty cozy in here.
这里其实挺舒服的
So you party with your friends here a lot?
所以你经常和朋友在这里聚会吗
Yeah.
对
There's no electricity, but plenty of candles.
没电 但是有很多蜡烛
Bathroom's down the hall.
浴室在客厅尽头
So...
那么...
what are you, Raul's girlfriend?
你是谁 劳尔的女朋友吗
Me? No.
我吗 不是
No.
当然不是
Then what are you doing here?
那你在这里做什么
It's complicated.
说来话长
Should I come back with champagne and strawberries?
我该去买♥♥香槟和草莓吗
Alan, what are you doing here?
艾伦 你怎么来了
I triangulated the GPS on your phone.
我追踪了你手♥机♥上的GPS
Seriously?
真的吗
No, I just always wanted to say that.
假的 我就想说来耍酷
You used the company card.
你用了公♥司♥卡
Mind if I come in?
我能进来吗
Sure.
当然
And also, do you mind telling me
还有 你能告诉我
what the hell you're doing in Houston?
你在休斯敦干什么吗
It doesn't matter now.
现在无所谓了
No, I think it does matter.
不 我觉得有所谓
I just drove 14 hours to get here.
我开了14个小时的车才到这里
No, it doesn't, okay?
不 真的无所谓
It's been a really long day,
今天太难熬了
and I'm tired and we have a long drive back tomorrow.
我很累 明天还要开很久的车回去
We're not leaving yet. We have an appointment tomorrow.
还不能走 我们明天有约
For what?
什么约
For this.
这个
Look, the military covered up a giant hole in the Earth,
军方把地上一个巨坑给填了
made it disappear.
让坑消失了
And I think this piece of meteorite
我认为这块陨石
has something to do with it.
肯定与之有关
So, I called the world's foremost expert in planetary geology,
所以我联♥系♥了行星地质学的权威专家
who happens to have a state-of-the-art lab right here in Houston.
他刚好在休斯敦有个很先进的实验室
You called Leo Travers, didn't you?
你联♥系♥里奥·特拉弗斯了吗
Yeah. You know him?
对 你认识他
I'm familiar with his work.
我熟悉他的工作
What time is the appointment?
明天约了什么时候
Noon.
中午
Okay.
好
I'll see you then.
到时候见
You've got some cojones,
你胆子挺大啊
asking me to come all the way out here.
竟敢让我大老远到这里来
I'm getting tired of you DEA sons of bitches.
你们缉毒局的人真是烦透了
Oh, I'm sorry you feel that way, El Jefe.
听到这话真伤心啊 老大
I sent two men to kill Raul.
我派了两个人去杀劳尔
Now those men are dead...
可他们都死了
and guess who's still alive?
你猜谁还活着
I can fix that.
我可以搞定
You have Cesar?
凯撒在你手里吗
Yes.
对
Bring him here tonight.
今晚把他带到这里
Why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
'Cause I'll make sure Raul comes to find him.
因为我要确保劳尔会来这里找他
Then you can enjoy watching them both die.
接着你就能欣赏他们两个的死状了
What about Sanskrit?
梵语呢
How about hieroglyphics?
象形文字呢
Yes.
都可以
Computer code?
计算机编码呢
I haven't tried that one yet, but probably.
我还没试过那个 但应该没问题
So, you understand every language in the world?
所以你能理解世界上所有的语言
I understand what God tells me.
我理解上帝和我说的话
How come you get the cool gift and I'm stuck
为什么你的天赋就这么炫酷
making sense of these whacked-out visions?
而我却要接收这些支离破碎的幻象
Treystio Guoi.
[叽里咕噜]
Care to translate?
不介意翻译一下吧
Icelandic.
冰岛语
It means "Trust in God."
意思是 "相信上帝"
Is this the statue you saw in your vision?
这是你在幻象里看到的雕像吗
Yeah, that's it.
对 就是它
How did you find that?
你怎么找到的
Doesn't take a detective.
没什么技术含量
I just Googled "Statue woman, sword and a star""
我只是在谷歌♥搜了"雕像女人剑和星星"
That's the Goddess of Liberty statue
那是德克萨斯州议会大厦的
in the Texas State Capitol.
自♥由♥女神雕像
Think that means the Horseman's in Austin?
这是说骑士会在奥斯汀吗
Maybe.
也许吧
But we still need to find out who it is.
但我们还是得找出是谁
And whatever terrible thing
还有他们为了打破封印
they're about to do to break their seal.
会做出什么丧心病狂的事
You want me to Google "Middle Eastern man on fire"?
需要我再谷歌♥一下"全身着火的中东男子"吗
Your yard looks good, Clarke.
你家庭院看着不错啊 克拉克
Raul?
劳尔
We've been watching you for a while, Raul.
我们观察你一段时间了 劳尔
That's your boss, El Jefe. You work for his cartel.
这是你的老大 你为他效力
No way, man. I'm not messed up in anything like that.
没有 伙计 我不会做这种事
You are! You're just too far down the food chain to know it.
你有 只是你在食物链底端还不知道而已
But what if I told you we were gonna let you walk out of here?
但如果我告诉你可以把你无罪释放呢
No charges, no jail.
不起诉你 你也不会坐牢
What's the catch?
条件是什么
We're gonna turn you into a Federal agent.
你成为联调局的探员
No.
不
No way, man. I'm no rat.
不要 伙计 我不当内奸
Maybe not.
或许吧
But you got potential.
但你有这个潜质
I mean, for one thing,
一方面
you're a hell of a lot smarter than your brother.
你比你哥哥聪明多了
That little back-room buy at the strip club?
他脱衣舞俱乐部偷偷贩毒
He's gonna spend the rest of his life in prison.
就够他蹲监狱蹲一辈子的了
Work with us, we'll wipe both your records clean.
和我们合作 我们会洗掉你们两个的记录
Everybody wins.
大家都获利
I should've known it was you that sold me out.
我早该知道 是你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Now tell me where my brother is, and maybe I don't kill you.
告诉我我哥哥在哪里 我就留你一命
I swear I don't know anything.
我发誓我完全不知情
You went to El Jefe.
你跟老大通风报信
You told him I was DEA.
你告诉他我是缉毒局的
And then you sent two agents to ice me.
然后你派了两个人来干掉我
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
Until El Jefe paid me 300 grand.
撑到老大给我三十万之前
300 G's?
三十万
Come on.
拜托
I'm worth at least half a mil.
我可值至少五十万啊
Yeah, I just read your mind.
是啊 我刚刚读了你的心
I really enjoyed our little chat.
和你聊天很愉快
But now it's time for you to go.
不过是时候送你一程了
Do you guys smell smoke?
你们闻到烟味了吗
We're making s'mores.
我们在烤饼干
For lunch?
当做午饭吗
She's the best babysitter ever!
她是迄今为止最好的保姆
I hope that's okay.
但愿这样没问题
Well, it's not ideal, but then again,
虽然有点问题 不过话又说回来
neither is living in a foreclosed house.
反正住在被查封的房♥子里也有问题
Did you find the man on fire yet, Mom?
你找到那个着火的人了吗 妈妈
No, not yet, sweetie.
还没有 宝贝
Nadia, would you mind watching her for a few more hours?
娜迪亚 你能再陪她几个小时吗
Got to go check out some more books from the library.
去图书馆再看看书吧
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表