剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Saint Monica.
圣莫尼卡
The Patron Saint of Mothers.
母亲的守护神
Yeah, this isn't what you promised me, okay?
你答应我的不是这个好吗
And what about the others?
那其他人呢
Don't worry, they'll get what's coming to them.
不用担心 他们也会有的
Vera.
薇拉
Come on.
快走吧
You helped me so much, Rose.
你帮了我那么多 萝丝
I know there's a good person inside there.
我知道你有颗善良的心
You don't have to do this.
你不必这样的
She helped me, too.
她也帮了我
Yeah. Hell of a Horseman.
是啊 帮我们成为了骑士
I helped them see the light.
我帮他们看到了曙光
The end is here, Joshua, and it will cleanse us all.
末日就要到了 约书亚 我们将无人幸免
Thanks to you,
多亏了你
now we're going to find the final Horseman.
我们要去找到最后一个骑士了
We'll make sure that he breaks
我们一定让他在
the seal before your friends can stop him.
你朋友阻止之前打破封印
It's like I've always said.
如我一直以来所说
There's only one path to paradise.
通往天堂的路只有一条
Rest in peace, Joshua.
安息吧 约书亚
Rose...
萝丝
What is it?
怎么了
My... vision.
我的 幻象
I lied.
我说谎了
They're still not answering. I don't know what to do.
还是没人接 我不知道该怎么办了
They should have been back by now.
他们这会儿应该回来了的
God help them. God help all of you.
上帝保佑 保佑你们所有人
Sorry. I'm not waiting for God.
抱歉 我不是在等上帝
Where are you going? To find our friends.
你要去哪里 找我们的朋友
Peter, don't.
彼得 不要
You'll be fine. I'll be back.
没事 我会回来的
Hey, Vera, we've been trying to reach you.
薇拉 我们一直在联♥系♥你们
Wait, slow down.
等等 慢点
Okay, we'll be right there.
好 我们马上过去
Watch Amy.
看着艾米
Let's split up. We have to find Joshua.
我们分头找 一定要找到约书亚
Joshua!
约书亚
Guys, over here.
各位 这边
Joshua?
约书亚
Josh...
小约
Peter, can you see?
彼得 能看到吗
No. No, no, no.
不 不不不
Joshua.
约书亚
It's not working. I can't heal him.
没用 我无法治好他
He's-he's gone.
他...他走了
I hate to say I told you so.
我早就说过的
You knew this was gonna happen, didn't you?
你早就知道会这样 对吗
Don't look at me.
不要看我
This is all on Joshua.
一切都怪他自己
If he'd stayed like the rest of you,
如果他跟你们其他人一样留下
none of this would have happened.
这一切就不会发生了
But look at the bright side.
但是往好处想
Now you finally know what you're up against.
现在你们终于知道自己对付的是什么了
Rose will stop at nothing until she finds the next Horseman.
不找到下一个骑士萝丝是不会罢手的
We can stop her.
我们可以阻止她
There is no "we"?
没有什么"我们"
Just tell me what Joshua saw
告诉我约书亚最后一次幻象
in his last vision-- that's all I ask.
看到了什么 我别无他求
Why would we tell you anything?
我们为什么要告诉你
Because you want to save Joshua.
因为你们想救约书亚
We can't save him-- he's dead.
我们救不了他 他死了
He doesn't have to be.
他不用非得如此
What do you mean?
什么意思
Joshua was right.
约书亚说得对
I can't kill people.
我不能杀人
But what if I told you I can bring him back from the dead?
但如果我说我可以让他起死回生呢
But if you give me what I want...
如果你们满足我的要求
...I'll resurrect your friend.
我就让你们的朋友起死回生
No.
不
It's a trap.
这是个陷阱
Guys, this is Joshua we're talking about.
各位 这事关约书亚的生死
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
She's right. Eliza said it takes all of us to stop the Horsemen.
她说得对 伊莉莎说我们齐心协议才能阻止骑士
I'm telling you, it's a mistake.
我告诉你 这样就错了
We need Joshua.
我们需要约书亚
Raul.
劳尔
What do you say?
到底怎样
Deal...
成交
or no deal?
还是不成交
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表