剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
我不能
I'm guilty of murder, Alice.
我犯了谋杀罪 爱丽丝
No, Peter, listen.
不 彼得 听我说
I talked to the police, and Sam's friend ID'd you,
我和警♥察♥谈过了 山姆的朋友指认是你
but I told them I was there when he threatened to kill you.
但我告诉他们当时我在场 看到他威胁你了
They know that it was just self-defense.
他们知道你只是正当防卫
All they want to do is talk to you.
他们只想和你谈谈
You can still clear your name, Peter.
你可以证明自己是清白的 彼得
There's some crazy stuff happening.
发生了一些很疯狂的事
I think I need to figure it out before I come home.
我得先搞清楚 再回家
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Please be careful.
你一定小心
I-I will. I promise.
我会的 我保证
Check in with you later, okay?
之后再打给你 好吗
Okay.
好
Bye.
再见
We good?
找到了吗
Thanks for your help.
感谢你的协助
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Where exactly did you see my son? In my vision.
你到底在哪看到了我的儿子 在幻象里
Oh, God. You don't get it.
天呐 你不明白
I've had these visions before.
我以前也看到过幻象
I saw Rose, and I found Rose.
我看到了萝丝 也找到了萝丝
I'm not just some preacher man off the rails.
我不是什么神棍骗子
Forget the gossip.
别管那些闲话
We're talking about the gospel.
我们说的是福音
And God has every reason to be angry at us.
上帝对我们生气 完全合情合理
School shootings, the financial crisis.
校园枪击 经济危机
Global warming. The world has gone to hell in a handbasket.
全球变暖 整个世界正飞速堕落崩坏
Are you trying to sound ass-hat crazy right now?
你胡言乱语什么啊
The reasons kids get shot in schools is
孩子在学校被枪击是因为
because psychos have guns.
是因为疯子手里有枪
You want to talk financial crisis?
你想谈金融危机吗
Look up sub-prime lending.
看看次级债务吧
And don't even get me started on global warming.
不用再让我说全球气候变暖问题了吧
You might not like it,
你可能不喜欢
but this has all been predicted.
但这一切都早已注定了
Are you gonna tell me where we're headed
你到底要告诉我要去哪吗
or am I just going to drive aimlessly?
还是就这样到处乱转
Got to be around here somewhere.
一定就在这附近
I recognized it from when my church
我能认得出来
used to do charity work in this neighborhood.
因为我们教堂经常在这附近做慈善工作
Recognized what?
认出什么
That.
那个
Hey, stop the truck.
停车
If you want to find your son...
你想找到你儿子的话...
follow me.
跟我来
So, what, we're just gonna start knocking on random people's doors?
然后呢 你打算就这样随便敲别人家门吗
It's the house I saw in my vision.
这就是我在幻象里看到的房♥子
No. Look, this is ridiculous.
不 听着 这太荒唐了
We have to go. This is crazy.
我们走吧 真是疯了
Good afternoon, ma'am. You'd better not be from the bank.
下午好 女士 你们最好不是银行的人
I told y'all that... No, we're from a charity
我说过了... 不 我们是慈善机构的
devoted to helping wounded veterans.
致力于帮助那些受伤老兵
I... You know, I'm-I'm sorry, ma'am,
我...我很抱歉 女士
I think my friend has the wrong house.
我想我朋友找错地方了
No, we don't. Wait, wait.
不 没找错 等等 等等
Is this about Ben?
是来找本的吗
He's not home.
他不在家
Is Ben your husband? He was wounded, right?
本是你丈夫吗 他受伤了 对吗
Lost an arm
没了一条胳膊
for his country in Afghanistan.
是在阿富汗为国献身的
Now we can't even make the rent.
而我们现在连房♥租都付不起
He's out of work? Not for lack of trying.
他没工作吗 他不是没试着去找过
But it's tough out there.
可没人愿意要他
He was supposed to work for Senator Richards...
他本来能给理查兹议员工作的...
till some lackey boy of hers
可她有个狗腿子
said he wasn't fit for security detail.
说他不适合安保任务
I'm sorry to hear that.
听到这个我很遗憾
Ben is a proud warrior.
本是个高傲的战士
But if you ask me,
但要我说的话
he shouldn't have to keep fighting here at home.
他用不着在家还这么拼的
Any idea where he is now?
知道他现在在哪吗
I wish to God I could tell you.
我也希望能告诉你
It's him, Vera. He's the guy I saw in my vision.
就是他 薇拉 我在幻想里见到的就是他
I saw him on that porch. I saw him at the race track.
我看见他站在门口 看见他在赛马场
I saw him talking to us at the park.
还看见他在公园和我们说话
And then you know what else I saw?
你知道我接下来看到什么了吗
You. With your son in your arms.
你 紧紧地抱着你儿子
Why are you doing this to me?
你为什么要这样对我
'Cause somehow it's all connected.
因为一切皆有联♥系♥
I think that's what God's trying to tell us.
我觉得这就是上帝要告诉我们的
I don't believe in God. I don't believe in Angels
我不信上帝 我不相信天使
and I don't believe in the Devil, okay?
我也不相信恶魔 明白吗
Do you believe your son is alive?
你相信你儿子还活着吗
And they're deadlocked at the eighth pole.
他们在第八杆僵持不下
He's A Slicky has ground in the lead by this journeyman jockey.
"常胜将军"在骑手的指挥下已经一马当先
He's A Slicky, it's He's A Slicky in the lead.
是"常胜将军" "常胜将军"正遥遥领先
Trifecta, baby. You see that?
三连胜 宝贝 你看见了吗
Lucky you.
你真幸运
Oh, yeah. Oh, yeah.
是啊 是啊
You're a chess player.
你是个象棋手
How'd you like to double your money?
你想让你的钱翻一番吗
This is the place.
就是这里
That's where your brother lives?
你弟弟就住在这里吗
Yup. I got to make sure he's okay.
对 我得去看看他还好吗
Thanks a lot. Sure.
非常感谢 没什么
It's... been interesting.
这一路...很有趣
Do you have to go? Afraid so, Sunshine.
你非走不可吗 恐怕是的 小宝贝
But maybe I'll see you again sometime.
但或许有一天我们还会再见面的
All right.
好了
I like him.
我喜欢他
I know you do, sweetie.
我看出来了 亲爱的
You like him, too.
你也喜欢他
Put your seat belt back on.
把安全带扣好
Nadia? Nadia, wait.
娜迪亚 娜迪亚 等等
I'm your uncle. Your dad's brother, Raul.
我是你叔叔 你♥爸♥爸的弟弟 劳尔
Raul? Yeah, I remember.
劳尔 我记得
Wish I could forget.
但愿我能忘记
I know you don't trust me, but I'm family.
我知道你不相信我 可我是你的家人
More like the one who broke up my family.
让我家破人亡的人好像就是你吧
What happened?
发生了什么事
I was listening to music on my headphones.
我戴着耳机在听音乐
Dad was watching TV.
老爸在看电视
Then I heard loud noises and I started to come out,
然后我听到吵闹声就出去看看
but I... heard the screams.
可我 听到了尖叫声
And you hid.
所以你躲起来了
It's okay. That was like an hour ago.
没事了 那好像是一小时前的事了
Is Dad...
老爸他...
Wait.
等等
D...
爸...
Blood for blood?
血债血偿
I think they might have taken him.
他们可能把他带走了
Don't worry, he's gonna be all right, okay?
别急 他不会有事的
Really?
真的吗
'Cause it sure doesn't look like it to me.
我看着可不像没事的样子
Who the hell took him?
带走他的人是谁
That's a long story,
说来话长
but right now I need to get you out of here.
但现在我要先带你离开这里
Where's your mom?
你妈妈呢
She doesn't live with us anymore.
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表