剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Make you a deal.
我们做个交易
Yeah? You play a good song,
什么 你要是演奏出好歌♥
and I'll dance with you.
我就跟你跳舞
Trust me, if there was some Bob Marley up in here,
说真的 如果上面有歌♥手大咖
I would already be on the floor.
我早就跑上去一较高下了
Come on.
去唱嘛
You helped save the world today.
你今天帮我们拯救了世界
Yeah, I don't know about that.
这可说不准
The meteorite, it's still out there.
陨石还在那些人手里
It's got powers we don't understand.
它有我们无法理解的力量
And even without a Horseman,
即使没有骑士
what if the military manages to harness it?
如果军方想利用陨石呢
We stopped the Apocalypse,
我们阻止了天启
but that doesn't mean evil is gone from the world.
但这并不意味着邪恶就此从世上消失
There's still plenty out there.
邪恶依然到处都是
A big seal.
很大的印子
So, you open that envelope yet?
你打开那个信封了吗
Nope.
没有
I appreciate it, really.
不过真的很谢谢你
But I kind of got a new family now.
但我现在有了新的家人
Yeah, I don't blame you.
我不怪你
Hey, Schiller.
席勒
You made bail.
有人保释你了
You're free to go.
你可以走了
What are you talking about?
你说什么
Who posted bail for me?
谁给我交的保释金
Does it look like I care?
我不管那么多
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表