剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Sure.
没问题
Gives us time to get ice cream sundaes. Yeah!
我们又能买♥♥圣代冰淇淋吃了 太棒了
Oh, my God!
天呐
Mom! What are you doing?
妈妈 你在做什么
It's him.
是他
Slow down.
慢点说
What are you telling me?
你要说什么
The man from your vision? The one in flames?
你在幻象中看到在火里的那个人
I think I may know who he is.
我想我可能知道他是谁了
So, you say you know this guy?
这么说你认识这个人吗
Yeah, we went to grad school together.
是啊 我们一起读的研
Oh, you didn't mention that before.
这你以前可没说过啊
I didn't? No.
没有吗 没有
I mean, he's a planetary geologist,
你想啊 他是行星地质学家
I'm a radio astronomer.
我是射电天文学家
You know, it's a small universe. Our paths crossed.
我们的研究内容很相近 就遇到了一起
Oh, my God! You dated him. What?
天呐 你们在一起过 什么
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
What am I talking about?
你还问我在说什么
Oh, V, you're holding out on me.
小薇 你还想瞒着我
Why you holding out on me? Listen.
你为什么要瞒我 听着
It's ancient history, all right?
都是过去的事了 明白吗
And the guy was a jerk.
而且这家伙是个混♥蛋♥
I don't want to be here longer than we have to. So, drop it.
我一刻也不想在这里多待 所以别再问了
Okay.
好吧
"Planetary geologist""
"行星地质学家"
Did he rock your world?
他伤你伤得很深吗
Oh, you have no idea.
你难以想象
Uh, you haven't touched your wine.
你的酒都没碰过
Are you, uh, feeling okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, uh, I feel...
是的 其实我...
great actually.
感觉非常好
Vera, Leo...
薇拉 里奥
You first.
你先说
These last six months?
这半年里
They've been truly amazing.
和你相处得非常愉快
You're one of the most beautiful women I've ever met.
你是我见过最美的女人
Not to mention the smartest.
当然也是最聪明的
You're really special.
你真的很特别
And that's why I feel like...
所以我觉得...
I can't do this to you anymore.
我不能继续这样对你了
I've met someone else.
我遇见了另一个人
It's not fair to lead you on.
继续骗你对你不公平
I didn't know how to tell you.
我一直不知道该怎么对你说
I am so sorry.
真的对不起
You're sorry?
你说对不起
You're sorry.
你对不起
You should go.
你走吧
Vera?
薇拉
Dr. Harris here told me he was bringing a colleague.
哈里斯博士说过要带一位同事来
But I... didn't expect it to be you.
可我...没想到是你
Surprise.
惊讶吧
Professor Travers,
特拉弗斯教授
we really appreciate you meeting with us.
感谢你能见我们
Uh, call me Leo, please.
叫我里奥吧
And I'm always happy to help an old friend.
我一向很乐意帮老朋友的忙
Well...
那么...
let's take a look at this rock of yours, shall we?
让我看看你们带来的陨石吧
How long you been working for El Jefe?
你替老大做事多长时间了
I'm asking the questions here.
这里只有我能问问题
Selling you out is my ticket in.
出♥卖♥♥♥你就是我的入场券
I knew you sold me out.
我就知道是你出♥卖♥♥♥我
How the hell is he reading my...?
他怎么能读我的...
Where's my brother?
我哥哥在哪
I don't know!
我不知道
Don't lie to me!
别想骗我
Oh, God! He's gonna kill me
天呐 他想杀了我
over something I don't even know.
可我真的不知道啊
You know I'm not gonna kill you.
我是不会杀你的
But you listen carefully, you crooked son of a bitch.
但你给我听好了 你这个混♥蛋♥
I'm sure the DEA would love to know you're on the take.
缉毒局肯定会想知道你在受贿的消息
So you're gonna help me get my name cleared.
所以你得帮我洗脱罪名
And if you so much as even think about
还有你要敢再动一丝坏念头
crossing me again with El Jefe...
把我出♥卖♥♥♥给老大...
I'll know.
我会知道的
Hey, Raul.
劳尔
I can't believe I'm about to say this, but...
真不敢相信 可是...
we may have just found the First Horseman.
我们好像找到第一位骑士了
He's visiting a mosque here in Houston.
他在休斯顿访问一座清♥真♥寺
So, I don't know, maybe you could come and...
所以我想问下 你要不要来...
read his thoughts or something?
对他读心什么的
I'm kind of in the middle of something right now.
我现在这里有点事要处理
He's not coming.
他不来
So, what do we do now?
那我们该怎么做
We say our prayers.
我们去祈祷
Come on.
来吧
Easy, Raul.
别紧张 劳尔
You sure you want to kill another federal agent?
你确定要再杀一名联邦探员吗
Besides...
况且...
I know where El Jefe has your brother.
我知道老大把你哥哥关在哪里
It's not what you think.
事情不是你想的那样
Of course it isn't.
当然不是
We know all about Clarke and how he set you up.
克拉克的事我们都知道 知道是他陷害你
El Jefe got some of our agents in his pocket.
老大收买♥♥了我们的一些探员
We're going after him.
我们正打算对付他
Tell me where my brother is.
告诉我 我弟弟在哪
Come on, Agent Garcia.
拜托 加西亚探员
You know how this works.
你是知道规矩的
I need something, and you need something.
我有所需 你也一样
Tell me everything about this new group you're working with.
和我说说你在参与的这个新团队吧
What new group?
什么新团队
You know.
你知道的
Your drinking buddies from the bar.
你在酒吧里的酒伴们
I want to know their names, how you met, your mission.
我要知道他们的名字 见面方式以及你们的任务
Their mission?
他们的任务
No, they got nothing to do with El Jefe.
不 他们和老大没关系
Oh, so you don't want to see your brother again.
这么说你不想再见到你哥哥了
No, no, I...
不是 我...
I do.
我想
So tell me what I want to know.
那就把我想知道的告诉我
I want to know every damn thing they're doing.
我要知道他们在做的每一件事
But they really can't help you.
但他们真的帮不了你
Well...
这点嘛
I'll be the judge of that.
由我来判断
Look, it's the prime minister from Joshua's vision.
那就是约书亚幻象里的总理
How do we figure out if he's the First Horseman?
我们怎么知道他是不是首位骑士
Just follow my lead.
听我指示
What's going on?
他们在说什么
Sounds like he said many will curse
他好像说很多人
the prime minister's actions.
会诅咒首相的行为
And that God is on his side.
而且上帝站在他那边
Do you think he's the Horseman?
你觉得他是骑士吗
This is why we need Raul.
所以我们才需要劳尔
We may need more than that.
也许我们需要的不止他
This doesn't make any sense.
这样说不通啊
Why would the government cover up a meteor site?
政♥府♥为什么要掩盖流星撞击地点
Look, I know this is hard to believe,
我知道这很难让人相信
but I'm telling you-- we were there.
但我跟你说 我们当时就在场
This rock, it's special.
这块陨石很特别
Must be.
肯定的
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表