剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
So the hacker's trying to recruit an army.
那个黑客想组建自己的大军
Maybe the target is Nero and not the banks.
也许目标是尼禄 而不是银行
Yeah, but the question is why.
可问题是为什么
Well, maybe it's time to pay Nero a visit
也许是时候去造访一下尼禄了
to figure out why they're on Abaddon's hit list.
查查地狱领主的攻击名单上为什么会有他们
Well, the company's headquarters is only a couple of hours away.
那家公♥司♥总部离这只有几小时路程
Yeah.
好
But security is pretty tight.
但是保安很严密
How do you plan on getting in?
你们打算怎么进去
By helping you put that gift of yours to good use.
通过帮助你合理利用你的天赋
Hi there. I'm looking for Accounts Payable.
你好 我想找往来会计
And you are?
你是哪位
The Securities and Exchange Commission.
证券交易委员会
Maybe you've...
也许你
heard of us.
听说过我们
Uh, the recent cyber attack brought some inconsistencies
最近的网络攻击引起的一些问题
to our attention, and...
引起了我们的关注
I'm gonna need to review your financial statements.
我要审核一下你们的财务报表
Um, you're gonna want to speak with Beth Orchard.
这你要去找贝丝·奥查德谈
She's the head of accounting.
她是会计总监
Fantastic.
好极了
You've been a very bad girl.
你真是不乖啊
You should have known better than to cheat.
你不该笨到出老千
I need to teach you a lesson.
我要好好教训教训你
The computer logged me off.
电脑不让我登入
What's my password? Uh, it's your daughter's birthday.
秘密是什么来着 是您女儿的生日
I just tried that. It's not working.
我刚试过了 还是无法登陆
Thanks, Cara.
谢谢你 卡拉
It's "Car-ah."
是卡尔拉
Oh. Sorry.
抱歉
Aah, three years,
三年了
and she still can't get it right.
她还是念不对
Come on, Vera.
拜托 薇拉
We got to stop and rest at some point.
我们总得停下来休息下
I'm sorry I brought us out here.
抱歉我把我们害成这样
I'm not seeing them.
我没看到他们
I think we lost 'em, sir.
我们好像跟丢了 长官
Should we pack it in?
要撤吗
No. Then keep looking.
不 那继续找吧
Well?
怎么样
She found something.
她有所发现
What is it? According to Nero's records,
是什么 根据尼禄的记录
their assets were drained in the bank attack.
因为银行袭击 他们的资产所剩无几
But not before every outstanding
但此前他们的每笔未决赔款
claim was paid to a small, nonprofit medical clinic
都付给了一家叫避风港小屋的
called Haven House.
小型非赢利诊所
And they were all paid in triplicate.
他们的付款都是一式三份的
Haven House received more
避风港小屋一夜之间
than $11 million overnight from Europe.
从欧洲收到了1100多万美元
That's some serious bank.
这可是一大笔资金啊
Why would an insurance company do something like that?
为什么一家保险公♥司♥会做这种事
They wouldn't.
他们不会
But Abaddon would.
但是地狱领主会
Wow. If that's true,
如果是真的
Haven House must be pretty important
避风港小屋对地狱领主的带头人来说
for Abaddon's leader to go through all that trouble, right?
肯定很重要 值得他费尽心思
Yeah. Let's go find out why.
没错 去查查原因吧
Is that what I think it is?
这是我认为的东西吗
Yeah, it's the sliver of the meteorite.
是 这是陨石的碎片
I took it from the mass spec
在其余的样本被偷后
after the rest of the sample was stolen.
我从校正质谱仪上收集到的
Safekeeping, I guess.
这样保管算是安全吧
Good thinking. Yeah.
说得对 嗯
Come here. You're freezing.
过来 你要冻僵了
Thanks.
谢谢
They say money is the root of all evil.
人们都说 金钱是万恶之源
You. You were there that night
是你 我的银行账户
in Hong Kong when my bank account got hacked.
被黑那晚你也在香港
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I'm usually more discreet than this,
通常我都会更加谨慎一点
but I know when it's best to just show my hand.
但我清楚何时亮出我的目的最为恰当
After all,
毕竟
you can't con a con.
你骗不了骗子
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Who the hell am I?
我到底是谁
People know me by many different names.
我有很多个名字
Okay.
好吧
I'll play along.
那我就陪你玩玩
Good, 'cause I'm dying to ask.
很好 因为我特别想知道
Why would a sharp-witted professional like you
像你这样机敏的专业人士为什么
mess around with Rose and that group of amateurs?
要陪着萝丝还有一队菜鸟浪费时间
I work alone.
我单干
I'm just using them to get what I want.
只是利用他们得到我需要的信息
I can get your money back
我可以帮你拿回你的钱
and then some.
而且远不止这些
And I won't judge you like they do.
我不会像他们那样猜忌你
Like I said... I work alone.
我说过了 我单干
Suit yourself, but remember, Koa.
随便你吧 但是记住 可♥儿♥
Opportunity only knocks once.
机不可失 时不再来
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Give me that.
把包给我
It's definitely not a campsite.
这里绝不只是个野营地
Somebody here has got to know
这里的某个人知道
why all those claims were paid by Nero and
为什么尼禄支付了所有未决赔款
how ABADDON's connected to all this.
地狱领主又和这事有什么联♥系♥
Let's split up and try to find out.
我们分头去找
You got to admit, she came through for us at Nero.
你得承认 尼禄这事她是在帮助我们
Doesn't mean I have to trust her.
但并不代表我就得信任她
I hope she'll understand the importance of her destiny soon enough.
希望她能快点知晓自己肩负使命的重要性
Here you go, buddy.
给 伙计
Thanks. I hope you feel better soon, okay?
谢谢 希望你早日康复
Okay.
好的
Are you okay? Yeah, I'm fine.
你没事吧 没事
I just got a little bit lightheaded, that's all.
就只是有点头晕 没大碍
Tell me you didn't just heal that kid.
你刚才不会治愈了那孩子吧
What can I say? I'm a mother.
我还能说什么呢 我是个母亲
That's an ABADDON laptop.
地狱领主笔记本电脑
I don't know how much closer we can get.
不知道我们能靠得多近
Well, if it isn't G.I. Joe.
那绝不是小士兵
It's Captain Barton.
是巴顿上尉
He kicked us out of the crater,
他把我们赶出陨石坑
then covered it all up. What do you suppose he's doing here?
把一切全掩盖了 你觉得他来这干什么
I don't know, but this is our chance. We have to follow him.
不知道 但这是我们的机会 跟着他
No. Are you crazy?
不 你疯了吗
We'll never get past security.
我们根本溜不进去
Remember the dudes who tried to kill us yesterday?
还记得昨晚想要杀我们的那群人吗
We got to get out of here, V.
我们得赶快走 小薇
Alan, you know how I've died and come back to life a few times recently?
艾伦 你知道我最近起死回生了几次吧
Yeah, kind of rings a bell.
记忆犹新
Turns out it's this thing that I can do.
这就是我的能力
Whatwhat are you talking about? It's called spiritwalking.
你在说什么 灵魂出窍
I don't want you to freak out. What?!
我不想吓到你 什么
I promise I'll be right back.Okay?
我保证我马上就回来
No, no. What are you...? No, no.
不行 你... 不
V?
小薇
V?
小薇
Hey, V.
小薇
Thank you so much for helping us.
谢谢你的帮助
I just can't believe Mrs. Schiller
我还是不敢相信
would ever have anything to do with drugs.
席勒女士会和毒品扯上关系
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表