剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Erin and I-- we both really appreciate
我和艾琳...我们都很感激
you getting Amy out of town.
你愿意带艾米出城
No big.
没什么
Where are you going?
你们要去哪
We're gonna follow Joshua's vision to the airport.
我们打算依照约书亚的幻象去一趟机场
We have to figure out a way
我们得想个办法
to stop these Horsemen once and for all, Nadia.
彻底阻止天启骑士 娜迪亚
I know.
我明白
But could you do me a big favor?
不过你能帮我个忙吗
What's that?
什么忙
Try not to die.
不要死
Oh, don't worry.
别担心
I always come back.
我总能活着回来
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 爸爸
I love you, too, sweet girl.
我也爱你 好孩子
Want to know the best part about getting your ribs broken?
知道肋骨被弄断的好处是什么吗
Apparently, if you're a nice guy,
显然如果你人不错的话
the hospital throws in a six-pack and some pec implants
医院会帮你弄出六块腹肌还能隆出个胸肌
free of charge.
免费的
Alan...
艾伦
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
What's wrong, V?
出什么事了 小薇
I need to get out of town.
我得出城了
The Horsemen are about to use the Genesis Element
天启骑士计划启动创世元素
to launch an attack on Houston.
对休斯顿发动袭击
Well... if you're staying, I'm staying.
如果你留下 我也留下
No.
不
Not if you care about me.
要是你真在乎我就离开
Look, I need you to...
听着 我需要你...
I need you to go get Michael for me.
我要你帮我去接迈克尔
What? You...
什么 你...
You know where he is?
你知道他的下落了吗
Yeah, I think so. Um, Joshua had another vision.
我想是的 约书亚又看到幻象了
He's at a motel across town.
他在城另一端的一家汽车旅馆里
I'm just afraid that if I go get him
我担心要是我亲自过去找他
instead of trying to stop the Horsemen...
而耽误了阻止天启骑士的事...
millions of people are going to lose their lives,
无数人都将丢掉性命
and I'm gonna lose my little boy for good.
我也会彻底失去我儿子了
You really are an angel, you know that?
你真是个天使 你知道吗
Just promise me you'll get Michael out of town?
答应我你会带迈克尔出城的
Just tell me where he is.
告诉我他在哪
All right.
那好
There's one more stop I need you to make on the way.
还有个地方需要你顺便过去一趟
How could you just let him go?
你怎么能就这样送他走
Because he's not our son, and you know it.
因为他不是我们的儿子 你是知道的
It's bad enough the Devil turned us into kidnappers,
恶魔让我们成为绑匪原本已经够糟了
but now we're-we're killers.
可我们现在还成了杀人犯
I held the bag over that woman's head, Kay.
杀那个女人的是我 凯
I don't need to be reminded.
用不着你提醒
Oh, baby, listen to me.
亲爱的 你听我说
Now, you know there is no end
恶魔让我们做的事
to what the Devil will try to make us do.
不会有尽头
He will never stop coming after us.
他不会放过我们的
I can't live like that anymore.
我再也受不了这样了
What do you want me to do?
那你想我怎么办
Kay, I've been all over Houston, damn it.
凯 我已经找遍休斯顿了
Every single address listing I can find for Vera Buckley.
查遍了所有地址去找这个叫薇拉·巴克利的人
I can't find her anywhere.
哪都找不到她
Keep looking. If we're gonna burn in hell,
继续找啊 如果我们真要下地狱
at least we can go on our own terms.
至少我们要自己决定
We have to give Brian back to his real mother.
我们得把布莱恩送还给他的生母
Would you knock it off?
你能消停点吗
You're gonna get me killed.
你这样会害死我的
You worry too much, Ronnie.
你担心的太多了 罗尼
Just do what I told you to.
照我的吩咐做就行
What did these people do to you, anyway?
话说这些人是怎么惹到你了
Outlived their usefulness.
他们失去了利用价值
Don't make the same mistake.
你可别犯同样的错误
You promise me,
你答应我
if I light this place up
只要我放了这把火
and kill the Fairburns and their kid,
杀了费尔伯恩夫妇和他们的孩子
I'll get Erin and Amy back.
艾琳和艾米就能回到我身边
I swear to God.
我向上帝发誓
Look, it doesn't matter who I am.
听着 我是谁不重要
All I'm telling you is, someone may be trying
我要说的是 有人可能正在
to hack air traffic control at Texas Metro Airport.
入侵德克萨斯州大都会机场的航♥空♥管制系统
Check all your systems.
把所有系统检查一遍
This is not a joke!
我没开玩笑
If you want to save the world from the Devil's dominion,
如果你想拯救世界免受恶魔统治
you must kill the Antichrist.
你必须杀死反基♥督♥者
Joshua.
约书亚
Look. It's you and me.
快看 这是你和我
Ah, I see that.
我看到了
What are those?
那些是什么
Those are flying spiders,
那是飞天蜘蛛
but you're keeping me safe from them.
但是你在保护我不受它们的伤害
You always keep me safe.
你总是在保护我
Hey, sweetie.
宝贝
Ready for a little adventure with Nadia?
准备好跟娜迪亚去开启冒险之旅了吗
Yeah.
好了
Bye, Joshua.
再见 约书亚
Bye.
再见
So let me get this straight:
让我理一下
the preacher has a vision and you all just...
那牧师能看到幻象 而你们就这么...
follow it.
听他的
Along with the other signs that God shows us.
就跟上帝向我们展示的其他神迹一样
Allah, for Muslims, I guess.
类似穆♥斯♥林♥的真♥主♥安♥拉♥吧
Sure, why not?
当然了
I mean, Koa's a Buddhist.
可♥儿♥的信仰是佛教
I'm Catholic, Joshua's evangelical.
我是天主教 约书亚是伊♥斯♥兰♥教
Erin's Jewish, Peter's Presbyterian,
艾琳是犹太教 彼得是长老会
and Vera, well...
而薇拉...
Vera believes we came from monkeys.
薇拉相信我们都是从猴子演变过来的
It's like my old man used to say--
就像我老爹过去常说的
we're all on our way to Disneyland,
人生就像前往迪斯尼乐园
we're just taking different roads to get there.
我们只是选择了不同的道路罢了
Covered every back room and security center in the entire place.
查过了这里所有的里屋和安全中心
No sign of Schiller.
都没发现席勒
At least I didn't have to take my shoes off.
至少我不用脱鞋子了
You put the word out anyway?
你警告他们了吗
Yeah. After Joshua's anonymous call,
是的 接到约书亚的匿名电♥话♥之后
they were already on high alert.
他们处于高度戒备状态
Then I told them Schiller was on the FBI's Most Wanted list.
我告诉他们席勒是联调局的头号♥通缉犯
Might be targeting the airport.
很可能打算袭击机场
After what he did at Nero Health,
经历过尼禄健康公♥司♥的事件之后
I hope they take it seriously.
希望他们这次能慎重对待
They did a full security sweep.
他们进行了一次地毯式搜索
If he's in this airport, no one's found him.
如果他真在这机场里 一定还藏在暗处
Then where could he be?
那他能在哪
Maybe we can find
或许我们能在
Leland somewhere in the terminal.
航站楼上找到利兰
Do you think Joshua's vision is true?
你觉得约书亚的幻象是真的吗
Are we really gonna die?
我们真的会死吗
Scientifically speaking, we're all gonna die someday.
从科学的角度上讲 我们总有一天会死的
But not today. We have too much work to do.
但不是今天 我们还有很多事要做
Sucks having to save the world.
被逼着拯救世界的感觉糟透了
Hey, maybe when we get done, you can take out Nadia.
也许等我们完成后 你可以和娜迪亚约会
And you can finally find your son.
你也终于能去找你儿子了
I'll look around on this level, you cover the next.
我在这层楼到处看看 你去楼上
Cool.
好
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表