剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
I couldn't even keep six of us on a train.
我甚至都无法把六个人留在同一辆车上
Maybe you weren't supposed to.
可能注定不该如此
There's an old Taoist saying--
道德经说
When the best leader's work is done,
悠兮其贵言 功成事遂
the people say, 'We did it ourselves.
百姓皆谓我自然
You're a good leader, Joshua.
作为领导者你做得很好 约书亚
You just need to listen to your own advice.
但你得听从自己的心声
Yeah, what's that?
什么心声
It's not about you.
事情不只关乎你
It's about everyone else.
而是关乎其他所有人
Damn, this salt is heavy.
该死 盐好重
Plowman ain't paying me enough for this crap.
普洛曼可没花钱让我♥干♥这个
Once the solution mixes with the pulverized meteor sample
一旦溶液和粉末状流星样本
inside the centrifuge,
在离心机内混合
the Genesis Element should be in its purest form for collection.
创世元素应该达到可收集的最纯状态
But each time, it resists extraction,
但每次元素都抵♥制♥提取
almost like it's defending itself.
就好像在自我防卫一样
I'm begging you to reconsider.
我求你 重新考虑
Now, Doctor.
马上动手 博士
You heard the lady.
你听清楚了
Do as you're told.
按她说的做
Initialize.
开始
Yes, sir.
好的
Initiated.
开始
Now do you see?
你看到了吧
No matter what we try, it ends in disaster.
不论怎么做 最后都会这样
Wrong.
不对
It's incredible.
太令人难以置信了
Isn't it?
谁说不是
Oh, I think we're well on our way to creating
我们可以研制出有史以来
the most destructive weapon the world has ever known.
最具破坏性的武器了
Seven years of searching, dead end after dead end,
我找了整整七年 进了多少死胡同
and now I've abandoned everybody who needs me
我抛弃了那么多需要我的人
to go on a wild goose chase.
到头来却是一场空
No, it was a good lead-- you had to follow it.
不 线索是对的 你得继续追查下去
The Devil was never gonna give me my son back, okay?
恶魔永远不会把我儿子还给我的
How could I have trusted him?
我怎么能相信他呢
Vera, you are closer now than ever to finding Michael.
薇拉 你就差一点点就找到迈克尔了
I need better than closer, Alan.
差一点点也是没找到 艾伦
I need my son.
我需要找到我儿子
Alan?
艾伦
Alan?! Alan?!
艾伦 艾伦
Alan...
艾伦
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me!
放开我
Get off of me...
放开我
What the hell did you do?
你干了什么
Nothing! Did you shoot her?
什么都没干啊 你也给了她一针吗
No. She pass out?
没有 她就这样晕倒了吗
No, man, she's dead.
不 她死了
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
We followed them all the way from Texas.
我们一路从德克萨斯跟过来
Richards wants her alive.
理查兹想要抓活的
Just get them in the car.
快把他们弄上车
Let's get the hell out of here.
我们离开这里
Hey, bud.
伙计
You're not gonna give up, are you?
你不会放弃的对吧
Let's go see mom.
我们去见妈妈
Hope you have an appetite.
希望你有胃口
Gladys makes the best eggs and hash around.
格拉迪斯是我们这里鸡蛋碎肉做得最好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Morning, Earl. Morning.
早 厄尔 早
Mind tasting this?
要尝尝这个吗
It's water from your irrigation tank.
这是灌溉罐里的水
It's salty!
是咸的
You want to tell him, or should I?
你要告诉他吗 还是我说
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Who the hell you think you are?
你以为你是谁
I saw Tom pouring salt into the tank last night.
我昨晚看到汤姆往罐里倒盐
Don't listen to him, Earl.
别听他的 厄尔
That would kill all the crops.
这会把作物都害死
Exactly.
没错
Wh-Why would you do a thing like that?
你为什么那么做
I didn't. He did.
我没有 是他
I'm guessing he's been poisoning the water supply
我猜他一直在破坏供水系统
to make the farm fail, so you'd be forced to sell.
好让农场破败 这样你就不得不卖♥♥了
You been like a son to me, Tom.
我一直把你当儿子的 汤姆
You tell me the truth.
你跟我说实话
Selling's for your own good, and you know it, Earl-- you do--
卖♥♥了是对你好 你知道的 厄尔
and you're so damn stubborn,
你却那么固执
I was just trying to get you a fair price
我是想在农场一文不值前
before you had to give the farm away.
帮你谈个好价钱
How much of a price you get from the Plowman family
你出♥卖♥♥♥他们 普洛曼家族
for selling them out?
给了你多少钱
Gladys...
格拉迪斯
call the sheriff.
打电♥话♥叫警长
Peter, stop him!
彼得 别让他走
Well, I don't know how y'all did it, but you did it.
我不知道你们怎么做到的 但真的做到了
Better head out the back way.
你们还是从后面走吧
You sure about this?
你确定吗
Go on, take it.
快拿着吧
It's the least we can do.
我们也就能做这么多了
Don't worry, we'll bring your truck back
别担心 等我们找到朋友后
after we meet up with our friends.
就会把你的车还回来的
We aren't worried.
我们不担心
I told you we prayed for a miracle to save our farm and...
我说过了 我们一直祈祷会有奇迹拯救农场
now we know-- you all were the real miracle.
现在我们知道了 你们才是真正的奇迹
I just tore up that contract from the Plowmans.
我刚撕毁了跟普洛曼公♥司♥的合同
Thank you.
谢谢你们
You ready to get back on mission?
准备好继续我们的任务了吗
I think that was the mission.
刚才做的不就是任务的一部分吗
Don't worry, they'll be here.
别担心 他们会来的
Hey, you made it.
你们来了
Yeah-- 100 miles an hour, no patrolmen in sight.
时速一百 还好没遇到交♥警♥
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Anyone hear from Vera and Alan?
谁有薇拉和艾伦的消息吗
No. Not a word.
没有任何消息
That's them. That's the Plowmans.
就是他们 普洛曼兄弟
Howdy, folks.
大家好
Plowman Family Farms is proud
普洛曼家族农场很自豪地
to present to the world...
向全世界展示
the greatest agricultural breakthrough in a century.
百年以来最伟大的农业突破
Tomorrow, at farms all across
明天 在中部河谷
the drought-stricken Central Valley,
所有饱经干旱的农场
we launch a cutting-edge,
我们会启动一项
new rainmaking system--
尖端前沿的新型降雨系统
one that not only seeds clouds
它不仅可以降雨
but also fortifies them
而且可以
with a nutrient-rich water source we call...
降出营养成分丰富的雨 这就是
Smart Rain.
智能降雨系统
The tree in your vision-- wasn't it killed by rain?
你幻象中的那棵树 是不是下雨被毁的
Yeah!
棒
Now as many of you will realize,
大家可能都会意识到
I am not exactly the science guy,
我不是搞科学研究的料
so...
所以
tell us a little bit more about the nitty-gritty, the detail,
下面要告诉我们其中细节的
my brother--
是我兄弟
the smarts behind Smart Rain--
智能降雨系统的创始人
Mark Plowman, everybody.
马克·普洛曼 各位
Thank you.
谢谢
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表