剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
A promise to end famine
一个承诺不再有饥荒的人
by developing a technology that actually creates it.
实际上正在研发制♥造♥饥荒的技术
I must say, I'm impressed.
我得说 真是令人刮目相看
The e-mail says the footage was seized by force.
邮件里写这段视频是强行夺来的
It was taken from him just after he shot it.
就在他刚拍完就被他们抢走了
Plowman Farms is covering it up.
普洛曼农场在掩盖真♥相♥
Paying people to stay quiet.
给这里的人封口费
Those who won't have suddenly gone missing.
不接受的人都突然失踪了
I fear for my safety.
我很担心我的安全
But I will continue to investigate
但我会继续调查
until the truth is revealed.
直到真♥相♥大白于天下
If Smart Rain is the sin that breaks the seal,
如果智能降雨系统是打破封印的罪
then why wasn't it broken when they tested it on this village?
那他们在这村庄试验时 为什么封印没打破
Only a few dozen people were affected.
只有几十个人受到了影响
Tomorrow's launch will affect thousands.
明天的试验将影响数千人
Launch wasn't supposed to happen for another two months,
明天的试验原本还有两个月才会进行
but Vincent pushed up the date
可文森特提前了
to coincide with the company going public tomorrow.
为了和明天的公♥司♥上市同时进行
Despite Mark's request for a delay.
尽管马克曾要求过推迟日期
Two brothers at odds.
兄弟之间的争执
It's as old as Cain and Abel.
可以追溯到该隐与亚伯
Rose!
萝丝
Oh, no.
不好
She got to him.
她找到他了
Vincent Plowman is the next Horseman.
文森特·普洛曼就是下一个天启骑士
That's Anthony on the left, and that's, uh,
左边这个是安东尼 然后...
Patrick on the right.
右边的是帕特里克
I'm still amazed that I got them
到现在我还不敢相信 我竟然
to sit still long enough to take the photo.
能让他们坐着拍完了这张照片
They are absolutely adorable.
他们真的非常可爱
Oh, thank you. They're good boys.
谢谢夸奖 他们都是好孩子
For you, sir. Thank you.
为您倒酒 先生 谢谢
It hasn't been easy on them
他们一直不太能接受
since the divorce, but, um...
我和他们妈妈离婚的事实 可是...
ah, kids are resilient, you know?
孩子总是很容易恢复乐观的 不是吗
Yeah, they are. Yeah.
是啊 你说得对 是啊
And maybe one day you can pass
或许有一天你会
the family business down to them.
把家族企业传给他们
Yeah. Yeah, if Vincent allows it.
是啊 要是文森特同意的话
What do you mean?
什么意思
Can I go off record?
能先把录音关掉吗
Yeah, sure.
当然可以
My dad, he, um,
我父亲 他...
he made Vincent
他去世前
majority owner of Plowman Farms before he died.
把普洛曼农场的多数股权都交给了文森特
Well, why not both of you?
为什么不是你们两个人一起
Ah, he built the farm on his own.
农场是他自己一手建立的
He's used to having one decision maker.
他喜欢交给一个人
I guess he thought that Vincent was
我猜他觉得文森特
more right for the job, so...
更适合接♥班♥吧 所以
But, you know, I mean, it's like Vincent,
但是 文森特那个人
he's always had this way of charming my dad.
总是能有办法让我爸对他刮目相看
I-I can never match that.
这点我永远比不上他
That must've been tough for you.
你一定很不好过吧
Yeah.
是啊
I mean, I was...
不过我...
I was the good student. I was the straight As,
我是个好学生 成绩全优
the valedictorian, and Vincent,
总是第一名 而文森特
he just has this charisma,
他就是有个人魅力
so then my dad pays all this attention to him.
所以我爸爸的注意力就都在他身上了
It's always the same, you know?
一直都是那样 你知道吗
I'd come up with the ideas
我帮农场想到主意
for the farm and then Vincent
然后文森特
takes credit for it.
邀功请赏
Still does.
现在还是如此
Your dad never saw through that?
你♥爸♥爸一直不知道吗
No. No.
不知道
At least, he never let on that he did.
至少他从没明确表示过知道吧
He just, uh...
他就是...
he loved Vincent more.
更爱文森特多一点
And I know that I'm-I'm not the most personable guy
我知道我并不是世界上
in the world, but
最品貌兼优的人 但是
that doesn't mean that I can't run a business.
这不不意味着我无法独当一面啊
Now, with my dad, he said that I-I lacked ambition.
可是我爸爸说我缺乏野心
That I, um, I was too meticulous and hesitant.
说我太拘泥小节 优柔寡断
But... I believe in doing things the right way.
但我认为我做事的方法是正确的
Let me guess. Vincent loves a quick score.
我猜猜 文森特做事急于求成对吧
Exactly.
没错
So... it made things difficult.
所以有些事就很难办
Now, we don't often see eye to eye on certain projects.
我们在某些项目上经常意见不合
Like Smart Rain?
比如智能降雨系统上
Yeah, exactly like Smart Rain.
没错 就是智能降雨系统
And when it destroys farms after Vincent launches it,
等文森特启动智能降雨毁掉所有农场
he'll make sure I get all the blame.
他肯定会让我背黑锅的
I get it. Really, I do.
我懂 我真的懂
I think that you and I are a lot alike.
我觉得你我有很多共同点
If something doesn't feel right,
如果觉得事情不对劲
I hit the brakes.
我就会悬崖勒马
There are good risks and there are bad ones.
有些冒险值得 有些却不值得
You know what I mean?
你懂我的意思吧
And speak of the Devil, it's Vincent.
说曹操曹操到 是文森特找我
I guess he has some last-minute paperwork I got to sign.
让我去最后签字什么的
I-I got to go. I'm-I'm sorry.
我得走了 抱歉
That's okay. I understand.
没事 我理解
Why don't you come with me?
要不你跟我一起去吧
I'll sign the paperwork, and then, uh,
我签字之后
and then we can go somewhere, finish what we started?
我们可以找个地方 把采访做完
Yeah, that'd be great.
那就太好了
Okay. Okay.
走吧 走
Welcome to Smyrna.
欢迎来到士麦那
A lovely place to live,
一个生活 工作
work and be kidnapped.
被绑♥架♥的好地方
Do you think this is
你认为这就是
the abandoned power plant where Vera might be?
薇拉可能在的那个废弃发电厂吗
I don't see any other buildings.
周围也没别的建筑了
All right, let's split up and look for her.
好 我们分头去找她
Meet you on the other side.
另一边汇合
Yeah.
好
I can walk by myself! Get off of me!
我自己会走 放开我
She should be wearing a protective suit.
应该给她穿防护服的
Relax. You worry too much.
没事 你担心太多了
Every time we try to transfer it from a solid
每次我们试图把这种物质从固体
to a liquid state, the results have been catastrophic!
转化为液体时 后果都是灾难性的
Yeah, but this time will be different.
这次肯定不会的
And if you're wrong?
如果你错了呢
Then she'll be incinerated like the rest of your lab rats.
那她就跟其他人一样去死喽
All right, it's showtime.
好 好戏开始吧
Prepare to initialize.
准备开始
I'm not doing this!
我不要做
I don't care.
我不管
You're gonna have to kill me instead!
你还是杀了我算了
No.
不
I'd rather kill him.
我宁愿杀了他
Alan?
艾伦
It's fine, it's okay. My...
没事 我没事 我的...
It's fine, it's fine!
没事 真的没事
It's your choice.
选择权在你手上
I'm good.
我没事
Don't do it, V. It's okay.
不要 小薇 没事
V, no. I'm good! I'm fine! V, no! V, no!
小薇 不要 我没事 不要去
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表