剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
What's your plan?
你的计划是什么
Go back to the church and lie for a living?!
回到教堂 以骗人为生吗
You're a junkie!
你是个瘾君子
...is wrong.
是错的
You won't find God in these pews.
你们坐在这里是找不到上帝的
Start the music. Start the music!
音乐响起 音乐响起
God did not sell you that 40-buck T-shirt in the lobby...
大厅那件四十块的T恤可不是上帝卖♥♥给你们的
and he sure as hell ain't passing the plate!
而且他也绝对没在这里捐钱
God... is nowhere near this place.
上帝绝对不可能来到这里
You were supposed to share your vision.
你应该和大家分享你的幻象
I can't do this anymore.
我无法继续这样了
I didn't know until I was back up there
直到我回到这里 站在所有的人面前
in front of all those people, but I am through living a lie.
我才知道我完全生活在谎言中
Joshua, think about what you're throwing away here!
约书亚 想想你这是放弃了什么
This is lunacy!
这是愚蠢的行为
I guess the old man was right.
看来老头子是对的
What are you gonna do now?
你现在打算怎么做
Follow the path.
走上正道
The real one.
真正的道路
Did you just have a vision?
你刚刚看到幻象了吗
Tell me what it was!
告诉我是什么
What did you see, Joshua?!
你看到了什么 约书亚
When you were born, Peter,
在你出生的时候 彼得
they let your mother hold you.
他们让你母亲抱你
But only once.
但只抱了一次
Because of her past, the doctors deemed her unfit.
因为她的过去 医生认为她精神状况不佳
It's time, Annie. No.
到时间了 安妮 不
Please? They took you from her.
求求你 他们把你从她身边带走了
No, please! No!
别 求求你 别带走他
Please, no!
求求你 别
Please!
求求你
Please... no!
求求你 别
No!
别带走他
Please...
请你
I have to know what happened to her.
告诉我她到底发生了什么事
After she lost you...
在失去你之后
Annie became severely depressed.
安妮变得非常地抑郁
Totally silent during the day.
白天一言不发
Catatonic.
紧张性精神症
The lithium calmed her for a while.
锂盐使她镇静了一段时间
But eventually I think she finally realized
可最终我想她终于意识到
she was never gonna get you back.
她永远也无法把你抢回来
And then...
然后
I found her.
我找到了她
"Found her"? Out there.
找到了她 就在外面
Right over those same lilies she loved.
就在她喜欢的那些百合花中
You mentioned her boyfriend.
你提到了她男朋友
My father.
我的父亲
His name isn't on the birth record.
我的出生记录上没有他的名字
Do you know who he was?
你知道他是谁吗
You sure you want to know?
你确定想知道吗
I have to.
我必须知道
Erin? Can you just wait?
艾琳 你能等等吗
I'm sure I could sort this all out.
我肯定能解决这些问题
I'm sorry.
对不起
I don't understand. Yes, you do!
我不明白 你明白的
Everyone knows that you and Gabriela have...
大家都知道你和加布丽娜之间
issues that you need to work out.
有问题需要解决
And it's none of my business.
虽然这不关我的事
But I can't wait.
但我等不了了
I just need to make sure that Nadia's okay.
我只想保证娜迪亚没事
After that, it's Alaska.
然后就去阿♥拉♥斯加
Raul, my whole life,
劳尔 在我的一生中
people have been making decisions for me.
大家一直都在为我做出决定
First it was my parents.
先是我爸妈
Then it was Ronnie. And then Rose.
然后是罗尼 再到萝丝
Not anymore!
我不要再这样了
Amy and I are moving on.
我和艾米要过我们的生活去了
And not tomorrow, not the day after that, but now.
不是明天 也不是后天 而是现在
Erin?
艾琳
What?
什么事
I'm gonna come with you.
我要和你一起去
Really? But what about...? Raul?
真的吗 那... 劳尔
It's Nadia.
是娜迪亚
She's gone.
她不见了
What do you mean "She's gone"?
她不见了是什么意思
She left!
她走了
We had another fight and now...
我们又吵了一架 然后
I can't find her.
我找不到她了
Please, Raul.
拜托 劳尔
You have to help me.
你得帮帮我
This is family.
她是你的家人
She's right.
她说得对
Go find Nadia.
去找娜迪亚吧
What about us?
那我们呢
We'll always have the Apocalypse.
反正末日到来谁都难逃一劫
Raul?
劳尔
Amy, it's time. Let's go.
艾米 到时间了 我们走吧
Hey, I wasn't finished!
我还没画完呢
Where's Raul? You said he was coming!
劳尔呢 你说他会来的
Well, he's not anymore. Okay?
他不会来了
Amy, come on, I said it's time to go.
艾米 快点 该走了
Berries are in our blood.
我们世世代代都种植浆果
And growing up on the family farm,
并且在家庭农场里长大
we learned the value of quality,
我们了解到了质量的重要性
hard work and commitment to a perfect product.
辛苦耕耘 承诺给您完美的产品
We're the Plowman Family.
我们普洛曼一家
And we grow everything straight from the heart.
用心栽培一切
I know how you feel, Leo.
我知道你的感受 里奥
Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night
有时我半夜醒来
with some flash in my mind, a new clue.
脑子里充斥着一些画面 一条新线索
I search after it, but...
我循着线索 但是
it always leads me nowhere.
最终总是一无所获
It doesn't make any sense.
这一点也说不通啊
Kids don't just vanish.
孩子不会这样凭空消失的
Somebody took him.
有人带走了他
We just have to figure out who.
我们只要找出是谁
I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
No, I'm sorry.
不 该说对不起是我
I can't even begin to imagine
我甚至无法开始想象
what it's been like searching for Michael alone.
一直以来 独自找寻迈克尔的滋味
One afternoon is bad enough,
一下午就够糟糕了
let alone...
更何况
seven years.
你独自承受了七年
But no more.
但不会再这样了
From now on, I am here to help you.
从现在开始 我会来帮你
I appreciate the sentiment, I do.
我很感激你能体谅我 真的
I... I just wanted to tell you the truth.
我...我只是想告诉你事实
I don't need to drag you down
我不必把你也拽入
a rabbit hole that you didn't ask for, it's okay.
你并不想要的悲伤回忆里 我没事
Hey, hey. I understand that.
我能理解
But this is our son.
但他是我们的儿子
I have to be part of the search.
我必须也得亲自去找他
Go, Brian! Go! Go!
上啊 布莱恩 冲
Brian, you were amazing.
布莱恩 你太棒了
Mom?
妈妈
Scott and Jacob want to play laser tag.
斯考特和雅各布想去玩激光射击
Can we go, too?
我能一起去吗
Yeah, sure, honey, just tell them we'll meet them there.
当然可以 跟他们说在那见
He's growing up so fast.
他长得可真快
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表