剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Thank God.
感谢上帝
We finally beat the Horsemen.
我们终于打败骑士了
It's over.
结束了
No.
不
It's just beginning.
这才是开始
Alan. Alan, te-te-tell me you're okay.
艾伦 艾伦 你没事吧
Leo? Wait.
里奥 你好了
It's a miracle.
真是奇迹
But that's not all.
不仅如此
Vera...
薇拉
there's someone you need to meet.
有个人你需要见见
I'll be right back.
我马上回来
Hi, sweetie.
你好 亲爱的
Look,
听我说
I know you don't know me,
我知道你不认识我
but I promise I know you.
但我真的认识你
I've been looking for you
我一直在找你
for a very long time.
找了好久好久
Slow down, silly.
慢点喝 傻瓜
Don't drink it all in one sip.
不要一口气喝完
Want to play on the patio?
你要去露台玩吗
Is that okay?
可以吗
Of course you can. Now go have fun.
当然可以 好好玩去吧
How's he doing?
他怎么样
Remarkably well
出奇的好
for a kid who's been through what he has.
对于一个经历了那种事的孩子来说
We've been, uh, seeing a therapist.
我们一直在看心理医生
It's gonna be a journey.
还有很长的路要走
It'll take some time.
会需要一些时间
Probably a few more Shirley Temples.
可能几杯儿童饮料的时间吧
And how about you?
你呢
To be honest...
说实话
I'm happier than I've ever been.
我从没如此幸福过
You know, I can see in the reflection
我能通过反射看到
that you're staring at me.
你在盯着我看
You're just gonna keep doing it?
你要一直盯着我看吗
If you're lucky.
如果你走运的话
What about cell phones?
手♥机♥呢
Bet you don't even need a charger, do you?
你肯定都不需要充电器吧
No way. That is so cool.
不会吧 太炫酷了
No matter how many times
不管我看多少遍
I read it, I just don't believe it.
我还是不敢相信
Well, all that matters now is that he turned himself in,
现在重要的是他自首了
and we're done.
这就好了
Maybe now you can move on.
你终于可以继续自己的生活了
Where?
去哪里
Colorado.
科罗拉多
What?
什么
That's...
这...
Look, I know it's not Alaska, but it's still beautiful.
我知道不像阿♥拉♥斯加 但那里还是很美的
And now that my record's clear,
而且我的犯罪记录也都消除了
there's a DEA branch in Denver that I can transfer to.
我可以调任到丹佛的缉毒局分部工作
You and Amy can come with me.
你和艾米可以跟我一起来
Nadia, too, if she wants.
娜迪亚愿意的话也可以一起
We can find a house, you can go back to work... if you want.
我们找栋房♥子 如果你愿意也可以继续工作
We can start a whole new life together.
我们可以一起重新开始生活
Does that sound good?
你觉得好吗
No.
不好
It sounds great.
是很棒
Dude, you're stripes.
伙计 你是花色球啊
What are you talking about? I'm solids.
你说什么呢 我是全色球
Plus, you scratched. Give me the damn cue ball.
再说了 你失误了 把母球给我
You want to come get the damn cue ball?
你想要母球吗 自己来拿啊
You do realize I can walk now, right?
你知道我现在能走路了吧
We can remedy that.
可以让你不能走
Fine. Keep the cue ball.
好吧 母球你留着
I'm really proud of everyone.
我真的为大家感到自豪
We gave it everything we had and made the ultimate sacrifice
我们竭尽全力做出了最后的牺牲
to stop another seal from breaking.
阻止了另一枚封印被打破
Yeah, we kicked ass. You're right we did.
是啊 我们太厉害了 谁说不是
Guess the question is: what do we do next?
可问题是 下面我们做什么
Think I'm just gonna focus on being a mother.
我要专注于做一个好母亲了
Yeah... well, I'm not telling you you shouldn't.
我不会跟你说你不该那样
God knows you've earned it, Vera.
这是你应得的 薇拉
But?
但是
But we still have our gifts.
但是我们的天赋还在
So, what? Aren't they supposed to just fade away?
所以呢 天赋不是会慢慢消失吗
Eliza said we won't lose them till we were truly finished.
伊莱扎说除非真正结束 否则我们的天赋不会消失
But the thing is...
但事实是
is we're the seventh group of Messengers.
我们是第七代信使
And I just can't shake this feeling we still got work to do.
我一直觉得我们的任务还没有完成
Lookit.
听我说
I know you and I aren't very fond of him.
我知道你我二人都不怎么喜欢他
But when I was at the airport,
但在机场的时候
the Devil told me something I haven't been able to forget.
恶魔跟我说了让我难以忘记的话
What did he say?
他说了什么
That Michael's an archangel.
迈克尔是大天使
I'm not saying that I believe him.
我没说我相信他
I don't, I don't even know what that means...
我甚至都不知道他是什么意思
An archangel...
大天使...
is a powerful warrior of God.
是上帝的勇士
Maybe we still have our gifts 'cause we need to protect him.
可能我们的天赋是要留着保护他的
Protect him from what?
保护他什么
The Antichrist.
反基♥督♥者
The Antichrist is a human cloaked in darkness
反基♥督♥者是隐匿的人类
who can do things the Devil can't.
他可以做恶魔不能做的事
Like what exactly?
比如什么事
Destroy an archangel.
毁灭大天使
Now, look. I might be wrong about this.
听我说 这件事我可能错了
I sure as hell hope that I am.
我也希望我错了
But I think Amy is the Antichrist.
但我觉得艾米就是反基♥督♥者
What?
什么
She showed me the Lake of Fire.
她给我看了火之湖
Now, that is written in prophecy...
那是预言中提到的...
This is crazy!
这太疯狂了
They're not demons.
他们不是魔鬼
They're not warriors.
他们不是勇士
They're kids.
他们只是孩子
High one!
高一点
So, I'm sorry.
抱歉
But the prophecy has to be wrong.
预言一定错了
Yeah.
对
Yeah, you're right.
你说得对
God's been good to us.
上帝一直待我们这么好
Why would he stop now?
为什么突然就不好了呢
Here you go, my child.
给你 孩子
Thank you, Father.
谢谢你 父亲
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表