剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Got you to come to me after all these years.
能让你在这么多年后来找我
I wish I had a choice.
我也是被逼无奈
So can you help us?
那你能帮我们吗
You'll have to calibrate the mass spectrometer
如果你们想测试这份样本
if you want to run this sample.
就得校正质谱仪
I trust you know your way around a processing lab.
我相信你知道实验室的运作方式
Sure do.
当然了
I'll leave you two to get reacquainted.
你们就好好叙叙旧吧
It's really good to see you.
真的很高兴见到你
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Huntington's disease.
亨丁顿舞蹈症
I was never much of a dancer.
我根本都不会跳舞
Leo, I'm so sorry.
里奥 很遗憾
When did you find out?
你是什么时候发现的
I was diagnosed nine years ago.
九年前被确诊的
Wait.
等等
That's why you left me?
所以你才离开我吗
My grandfather had it.
我祖父患过此症
But no one suffered more than my grandmother.
但是我祖母饱受的痛苦比人任何都多
For over 20 years, she was his caretaker.
她照顾了他将近二十年
And it wasn't fair to her.
那样对她不公平
And it wouldn't have been fair to you.
对你来说也不会公平
And worse, it's...
甚至更糟 这是
it's hereditary.
遗传病
And I know how badly you wanted to have children.
我知道你非常想要孩子
I couldn't risk passing it on to them.
我不能冒险再遗传给他们
So there was never anyone else.
所以你从来就没有外遇
But... tell me I did the right thing.
告诉我 我的选择是正确的
You're... you're happy, right?
你 你现在很幸福吧
You have a family of your own?
你有自己的家庭了吗
Everything's been great.
一切都很好
Yeah.
好了
Now, you go over here.
把你放在这里
And let's see what you're made of.
看看你的构成如何
There's still two other visions--
还有另外两个幻象
some soldier's dog tags and a bloody goblet.
一些士兵的身份识别牌和一个血杯
Well, the dog tags could belong to the one-armed vet,
身份识别牌可能属于独臂老兵
Ben Fulsom.
本·福尔森
We know he's linked to the senator.
我们知道他和议员有关
Could he be connected to the prime minister, too?
也可能和总理有联♥系♥吗
The only way we could've known that was
我们唯一能知道的方法就是
if he'd lived long enough for us to talk to him.
如果他还没死 就能为我们解答疑团了
Well, I can tell you this.
我来告诉你吧
Ben Fulsom's funeral is later today.
本·福尔森的葬礼就在今天晚些时候
You're not gonna believe this.
你们肯定不会相信
Here, take a look.
给 看看
N-No, there must be some mistake.
不 肯定是哪里搞错了
You're gonna run it again.
再检测一次
I did.
测过了
Three times.
三次
These results are accurate.
这些结果都是精确的
You mean to tell me that this rock has traces of
你是想告诉我这块陨石上附有
every element known to man in it?
人类所知的每一种元素的痕迹吗
Yep, plus one more.
没错 还多了一种
Element of unknown origin?
来源不明的元素吗
What? I told you this rock was special.
什么 我就说这块陨石很特别
Show it to me again.
再测一次给我看
Wait.
等等
How...?
怎么
Where's the rock?
陨石哪里去了
I left it right here.
我明明放在这的
Okay, well, who else was in here?
好 还有谁来过这里
I don't know who else was in here.
我不知道谁来过这里
Seriously, Alan?
搞什么 艾伦
Excuse me.
不好意思
Wait!
等等
Stop!
站住
Hey! Stop!
站住
Wait, no!
等等 不
What the hell?
什么情况
Hey, stop!
停下
Stay with me.
醒一醒
You can't die, Vera.
你不能死 薇拉
She's not breathing.
她没有呼吸了
Come on, Vera.
醒一醒 薇拉
Alan.
艾伦
Alan, I'm right here.
艾伦 我就在这
Leo.
里奥
Thank God.
感谢上帝
What the hell is happening to you, Vera?
你到底怎么了 薇拉
I must have just gotten knocked out.
我肯定是突然晕过去了
No.
不
No, you stopped breathing.
不 你都停止呼吸了
That's the second time this week.
这是这周的第二次了
Second time?
第二次
Vera, you need to see a doctor.
薇拉 你得去看医生
Thank you both for your concern, but I'm fine, okay?
谢谢你们俩的关心 但是我没事
I got to go.
我得走了
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Has she always been like this?
她一直都这样吗
I think she's gotten worse.
以前更糟
"And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Amen."
"我将长居耶♥和♥华♥殿中 阿门"
Yeah, that's the guy I saw in the senator's campaign ad.
没错 议员竞选广♥告♥上的就是他
Everyone in this state loves Cindy Richards.
这里所有人都爱辛蒂·理查兹
Especially veterans.
特别是那些老兵
Good afternoon.
下午好
My name is Senator Cindy Richards.
我是辛蒂·理查兹议员
Major Benjamin Fulsom was a patriot
本杰明·福尔森少校是一名
who served alongside my own son in Afghanistan.
与我儿子共同在阿富汗服役的爱国♥军♥人
Their unit worked hard
他们的小队勤勉努力
to rebuild Afghanistan's infrastructure.
帮助阿富汗人♥民♥重建基础设施
And in their memory,
为了纪念他们
I'll continue that work
我将在阿富汗总理的帮助下
with the help of the Afghan prime minister
在明天奥斯汀的峰会上
at tomorrow's energy summit in Austin.
完成他们未竟的事业
These belonged to my own son.
这些是我儿子的
And I promise to make sure
我向大家保证
that these brave soldiers' sacrifice will not be in vain.
这些勇敢的士兵不会白白牺牲
The dog tags.
身份识别牌
You don't think she could be the First Horseman?
你不会认为她是第一位骑士吧
It's possible.
有可能
But it could also be Prime Minister Nazari.
但也有可能是纳扎里总理
We need to be sure.
我们得确认
I'm gonna go talk to her. Wait.
我去和她谈谈 等等
Even if you could get through her security,
就算你可以突破她的警卫
what would you say?
你要和她说什么
That you're an Angel of the Apocalypse,
说你是末世天使
and you think she's the Horseman of War?
你觉得她是战争骑士吗
We'll find another way.
我们会想到别的办法的
Cesar.
凯撒
Cesar?
凯撒
Raul.
劳尔
Raul, you can't be here.
劳尔 你不能来这里
You got to go. Oh, God.
你快走 天呐
There's a remote detonator.
这是远程遥控炸♥弹♥
Where's Nadia?
娜迪亚在哪
She's safe.
她很安全
I'm not gonna let you die.
我不会让你死的
Is he there?
他到了吗
I need you to look after Nadia for me.
你要你帮我照顾娜迪亚
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表