剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
And you've become quite the mother.
你也越来越像母亲了
You're a natural. For someone who's faking it.
你真的很擅长伪装啊
Just leave us alone.
别来缠着我们了
Now, Kay. You know that's not how this works.
凯 你知道这事没这么简单
Consider this a little reminder of what's at stake.
就把这当作是对所面临危险的警醒吧
I made that child disappear once.
我让那孩子失踪过一次
I can do it again.
我还能再做一次
You told my husband you'd give us till tonight.
你跟我丈夫说时限是到今晚
Please.
求你了
I'm begging you.
我求你了
Don't take my son.
别带走我儿子
This is it.
到了
That must be your dad.
那肯定就是你♥爸♥爸了
Peter?
彼得
I know it's scary, but...
我知道很难 但...
the life you want?
你想要的生活
The life you've never had?
你从没有过的生活
You deserve it.
是你应得的
All right.
来吧
Drive.
开车吧
What?
什么
We've come all this way.
我们大老远过来
Please, Koa, just go.
求你了 可♥儿♥ 走吧
Nice!
好球
You make one or not?
投进了吗
Peter?
彼得
I'd give anything to see my dad again.
我愿付出一切再见我爸一面
You shouldn't give up this chance.
你不该放弃这次机会
I'm a fugitive, Koa.
我是逃犯 可♥儿♥
And that family?
而那个家庭
They're happy.
他们很幸福
They're safe.
很安全
If I got out of this car...
如果我下了车
and walked into their life?
走进了他们的生活
I would bring all my problems with me.
我会带上我所有的麻烦
I'd... I just c-couldn't do that to them.
我...我不能这样对他们
I learned a lot about myself today.
我今天了解了我自己
About where I'm from.
比如我从哪来
And where I belong.
还有我的归属
What do you mean?
什么意思
The family we had?
我们那个家庭
They may not have been perfect.
虽然可能并不完美
But that doesn't mean we should leave them behind.
但不代表我们就得把他们抛弃
We have been looking for an hour.
我们已经找了一个小时了
I don't understand
我不懂
why she wouldn't respond to our texts.
她为什么不回我们短♥信♥
Gabby, she's 17.
加比 她都十七了
Still... that's not the way I raised her.
但我还是不能这样放养她
I'm sure she's all right.
她肯定不会有事的
She's just angry at you.
她只是生你的气
I didn't want to leave.
我当时不想走的
Me neither.
我也是
That's not the way it looked to us.
可事实并不是这样
We never saw you again.
我们好久没见到你
Because I went undercover.
因为我去做卧底了
I spent the last five years working in El Jefe's outfit for the DEA.
过去五年我都为了缉毒局在老大手下干活
What?
什么
It was the only way they'd let Cesar go free.
只有这样他们才肯放走凯撒
You see, I did that to protect our family.
我这么做是为了保护我们家
So that Nadia could grow up with a father.
这样娜迪亚就不会失去父亲
I couldn't tell you about it.
我没法告诉你这些
You sure as hell didn't want me around anymore, anyway.
反正你肯定也不想看到我了
That's not true.
不是这样的
I wanted you around more than anyone, Raul.
我比谁都想见到你 劳尔
You are Nadia's father.
你是娜迪亚的爸爸
You must have at least suspected.
你肯定曾经怀疑过
What am I supposed to do now?
那我现在该怎么做
That's up to you.
看你自己了
What?
怎么了
I know where she is.
我知道她在哪
Dad's home!
爸爸回来了
We won, Dad, we won!
爸爸 我们队赢了
I heard! Mom told me.
你妈妈告诉我了
Oh, I'm so proud of you.
我真为你感到自豪
Hey, why don't you go get cleaned up, okay?
你先去洗个澡吧
You can tell me all about it.
之后再跟我好好聊聊
What happened, Jeff?
怎么回事 杰夫
Did the preacher tell you about his visions?
传教士跟你说了他的幻象了吗
Kay, I tried.
凯 我尽力了
I-I sobered him up, I brought him to the church...
我把他弄清醒 还把他带到教堂
I'm telling you, he was this close to telling me his vision.
就再差那么一点点他就告诉我他的幻象了
What do we do now?
那我们现在怎么做
We leave.
我们走
What are we gonna tell Brian?
那你要怎么和布莱恩解释
Does it matter?
无所谓啊
Just tell him we're taking him for ice cream.
就说我们带他去吃冰淇淋
Just get him in the damn car.
让他上车就行
Jeff.
杰夫
Kay.
凯
Such a lovely home.
你们家真不错
May I come in?
我能进来吗
You can't take him.
你不能带走他
Please. We both know there's nothing you can do to stop me.
拜托 你很清楚你根本没法阻止我吧
We're done.
我们不干了
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
Please just leave.
别再缠着我们了
No.
不
I know for a fact that his real mother would love to have him back.
我知道他的亲生母亲特别希望他回去
Do you ever wonder how she must have felt the day you took him?
你们没想过带走他的那天她是什么感受吗
Listen to me.
听我说
We will do anything.
我们什么都愿意做
That's what you told me seven years ago when I found you
七年前我看到你在机场哭的时候
crying in the airport.
你也是这么说的
After-- what?
什么时候来着
your fourth fertility treatment?
第四次生育治疗之后吧
I am the only reason you can call yourselves parents.
你们能当父母全都是因为我
Still...
还有
I am willing to let it all slide.
我也很乐意让你们继续当
There's just something else that needs taking care of.
只需要再搞定一件事就行了
You through freaking out now?
现在不害怕了吧
When did you start working here?
你什么时候开始在这里上班的
Today.
今天
This is great, Nadia.
虽然你上班很好 娜迪亚
But what about school?
但学校怎么办
I'm finishing online.
我会网上学习的
Couple months, I'll have my GED.
几个月我就会拿到同等学历证书
College after that.
之后再念大学
I'm thinking of computer science.
我想学计算机
Bottom line, I'm not going to Tulsa.
反正我不会去塔尔萨
I'm staying here. My life is here.
我要留在这里 我要在这里生活
Okay. Okay.
好 没问题
What if I was here, too?
但如果我也在这里生活呢
I'm not moving in with you.
我不会搬去跟你一起住
That's not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
I just want to know you better.
我只是想多了解了解你
Part of growing up is learning to let go of the past, Nadia.
长大的含义之一就是学会放手过去 娜迪亚
But like you said,
但如你所说
you're old enough to make your own choices now.
现在你大了 可以自己做选择了
I can go on a break.
我休息时可以出去
Maybe we could grab a coffee.
我们可以一起喝杯咖啡
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表