剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Vera... Just please hear me out.
薇拉 请听我说完
That meteor is directly connected to the Devil,
那块陨石和恶魔有关系
and the Devil has my son, so this is something I have to do.
恶魔抓了我儿子 我必须做点什么
Please don't try to talk me out of this.
别试图阻止我
Vera, I was gonna say I think you should go.
薇拉 我是想说 我觉得你应该去
You do?
你真这么觉得吗
Yeah. I think you might be onto something.
是啊 你可能会帮到我们
All right. I have to get going,
好 我要走了
'cause we need to leave tonight. Okay,
我们今晚就要出发 好
but, Vera, please don't...
但是 薇拉 请你不要...
don't tell Alan about us
不要和艾伦说我们的事
or our gifts.
或者我们的天赋
Why? Nadia knows. I mean, she's an outsider.
为什么 娜迪亚知道了 她也是个外人啊
Nadia's father died-- we had no choice.
娜迪亚的父亲死了 我们别无选择
But to be honest, I worry about her.
说实话 我很担心她
If you share what we're doing with Alan,
如果你和艾伦说了
you could put him in the same kind of danger.
你可能也将他置于险境
And this scar...
这条伤疤...
is from when I wrestled a polar bear.
是我和北极熊打架留下的
Okay, you two, it's time for bed.
好啦 你们两个 该睡觉了
But Raul was telling me about his scars.
但劳尔在和我说他伤疤的故事呢
Well, I'll tell you what, sunshine,
宝贝 这样吧
if you go to bed right now,
如果你现在去睡觉的话
I'll tell you about the scar I got
我以后就告诉你
when I got zapped from an electric eel.
电鳗给我留下的那条疤的故事
Mom has a scar.
妈妈也有伤疤
No, I don't.
我没有
Yes, you do-- right there.
有的 就在那里
That's just a bruise, sweetie-- I bumped into something.
只是淤青 宝贝 我撞到东西了
Come on, go brush your teeth.
快 去刷牙
Do I have to? Yes.
一定要刷吗 要
What are you guys up to?
你们在做什么
Um... n-not much.
没什么
I'm helping you track down Abaddon.
我在帮你们追踪地狱领主
Nadia...
娜迪亚...
I don't think it's a good idea
我觉得这样不好
for you to get any more involved than you already are.
介入太多对你没有好处
Okay, but if she solves this crazy puzzle thing,
如果她能解出这个神经谜题
we might get a meeting with Abaddon.
我们可能就能见到地狱领主
Crazy is right. It's like some Rubik's Cube on crack.
的确很神经 这玩意儿跟碎成沫儿的魔方似的
I told you this could take a while.
我说了这要挺久的
We don't have a while.
我们没时间了
I'm doing my best.
我已经尽快了
Maybe I can help.
也许我能帮忙
You know about computers?
你熟悉电脑吗
Ha. I can barely check my e-mail, but...
我也只会收收邮件什么的 但是...
I do have a knack for languages, remember?
但我会任何语言啊
Whoa! How did you...
哇 你是怎么...
Congratulations,
恭喜你
you have passed the first test.
你已经通过第一道测试
Now it's time for us to meet face-to-face.
现在该是我们见面的时候了
A time and a location will be sent to you shortly.
时间和地点稍后将会发送给你
Our mission requires total commitment.
我们的使命需要你的全身心投入
There are corrupt forces aligned against us,
腐♥败♥分子正联合压♥迫♥我们
plaguing our system--
如瘟疫般侵蚀我们的体制
their greed is an infection, a virus.
他们的贪婪是传染病 是病毒
Join us and be a part of the cure.
加入我们 成为治愈他们的良药
Are you hearing the kind of language he's using?
你听到他的用词了吗
Plague, infection, virus.
瘟疫 传染病 病毒
If you ask me, he sounds like he could be the Horseman of Pestilence.
要我说的话 听上去他很可能就是瘟疫骑士
What's so great about the great outdoors?
这郊外景色到底有什么好的
What, you don't like camping?
怎么 你不喜欢露营吗
Well, that depends. You want to share a sleeping bag?
得看情况 我能跟你睡同一个睡袋吗
Hi.
你好
What can I do you folks for?
我有什么能帮你们的
We were actually hoping to get a lay of the land.
我们想了解一下这里的地形情况
Ah, romantic getaway?
一场浪漫的度假吗
Uh... You know it. Me and my boo are just,
你懂的 我和我女朋友都是...
uh, freaks for nature.
大自然发烧友
Well, you've come to the right place.
那你们算是问对地方了
Let me show you what this beautiful park has to offer.
我来说说这个美丽的公园有哪些值得推荐的吧
We've got a Grade-A campsite right here
我们这里有一处顶级野营地
on the bank of the river.
就在河岸边
I, uh, forgot something in the car, honeybee.
我有东西忘在车里了 亲爱的
I'll be right back.
我去去就回
Okay. Now, is that where the owl moth sanctuary is?
好的 那里有水蜡蛾的栖息地吗
'Cause I hear it's mating season.
我听说现在是交♥配♥季
Gotcha.
找到你了
...so the feeding's very important. Okay.
所以喂食很重要 好的
That's impressive that you knew...
没想到你竟然知道...
Excuse me. Are you ready to go, butternut?
不好意思 可以出发了吗 亲爱的
Yes. I just can't wait another second
是的 我都迫不及待
to get all snuggly with you in that tent.
想和你偎依在帐篷里了
Okay! Thank you, Thanks. I appreciate it.
好吧 谢谢你 非常感谢
You kids have fun.
祝你们玩得开心
We've got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
Any contact from Abaddon yet?
地狱领主那边有消息了吗
No, not yet.
还没有
But I've been doing some reading on the banks that got hacked.
但我一直在看那些被黑银行的资料
One was in Hong Kong, one was in Philly,
一家在香港 一家在费城
and the other was Garreth Fletcham's bank in Dallas.
还有就是加雷思·弗莱彻姆在达拉斯的银行
There's got to be some connection between them, though.
我觉得它们之间一定有某种联♥系♥
Can't you just, like, pray for the answer or something?
你不能就向上帝祷告什么的吗
That is not how this works.
这样行不通
I'm sorry, it's still a little hard for me
不好意思 只是这一切
to wrap my head around all this.
我一时还有点没法接受
It does have a way of testing your beliefs.
你的信仰总是有办法检验的
Did your parents make you go to church?
你父母以前带你去教堂吗
I never knew my parents.
我从没见过我父母
They gave me up for adoption when I was a baby.
在我还是婴儿时他们就不要我了
I'm... sorry, I didn't know.
对不起 我不知道
It's okay.
没关系
My dad dying, it...
我爸爸死了 这...
it's been tough.
让我很难过
But at least I knew him.
可至少我了解他
Not meeting your parents, that...
你没见过自己的父母 那...
seems impossible.
简直难以置信
Yeah.
是啊
It's kind of hard to have faith in anything
不知道自己从何而来
when you don't know where you come from.
让我有点不相信世上的任何事
Maybe for now it's enough to know where you belong.
或许你现在知道自己从何而来了
You sure this is gonna work?
你确定能管用吗
It worked last time I lost my phone.
我上次掉手♥机♥时就挺管用的
Funny story, actually.
那次其实挺有趣的
I met a girl at a UFO convention in Vegas last year,
我去年去维加斯参加不明飞行物会议时遇到一个女孩
and somehow my phone wound up stuck in her...
不知怎么回事我的手♥机♥插♥进♥了她的...
Great. Story.
很棒...的故事
Awesome.
厉害
Suitcase.
手提箱
I was gonna say "Suitcase."
我刚刚想说"手提箱"
Right.
好吧
You talk to Leo lately?
你最近和里奥有联♥系♥吗
What? Wh-Why'd you ask me that?
什么 为什么这么问
I don't know. It just...
没什么 只是...
seemed like you two had a lot to catch up on.
看起来你们应该有很多事要聊
I don't know. It happened a long time ago.
我不知道 都是很久以前的事了
I'm not sure I want to dig up the past.
我不知道是不是该旧事重提
Did you tell him he's Michael's father?
你告诉他他是迈克尔的父亲了吗
He is Michael's father.
他还真是迈克尔的父亲
I was just guessing.
我刚刚是猜的
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表