剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Don't do it, V!
不要啊 小薇
V, don't do it!
小薇 不要
We're ready when you are.
你准备好了随时开始
It's working.
起作用了
Success!
成功了
You want me to kill them for you?
你想让我把他们杀了吗
No, I prefer to do it myself.
不用 我亲自动手就行
Hold it!
不许动
You shouldn't be here.
你不该到这里来
Car broke down.
我的车坏了
You got a phone I could use?
能借我用一下你的手♥机♥吗
No.
不行
What is this place?
这里是什么地方
Turn around. Hands on your head.
转过身去 手举起来
Unless you want him to do the same thing to your neck,
除非你想看你的脖子跟枪同样下场
I'd suggest you start talking.
否则你还是开口吧
I know. So, this is the board room...
我知道 这里就是会议室
Okay.
好
Who's she?
她是谁
She-She's a journalist.
她是个记者
She-She's interviewing me.
她在采访我
Not anymore.
采访结束了
Why? What-What's going on?
怎么 出什么事了
You know what? Um, it's okay.
算了 没事
I'm gonna wait outside.
我在外面等你吧
Okay. Hey, I'm-I'm sorry.
好 很抱歉
Don't worry about it.
没事
You and me, we've had our differences over the years, but...
你我二人多年以来一直意见不合 但是
lately we both know it's gotten worse.
我们都知道最近情况更加严重了
You mean because of Smart Rain.
你是指智能降雨系统吗
I already told you it's not ready yet.
我已经说过了 系统还没好
We got to delay the launch,
我们得延迟启动
changes have to be made to make the formula safer.
必须改进确保配方更加安全
Those changes will be made... over time.
改进可以...慢慢来
You know full well that any farm that doesn't
你很清楚 任何不用我们种子的农场
use our seed is gonna lose their harvest!
都会颗粒无收的
That's why the rollout is happening
所以我们才决定
in drought-stricken areas-- am I right?
在干旱地区启动啊 对吧
Certain crops fail, we blame it on that!
要是庄稼没收成 就怪干旱好了
We are protected!
我们很安全的
By lies.
一切都是谎言啊
This is why I called the board together for this emergency meeting.
所以我才召集董事会召开紧急会议
Our financial consultant told us repeatedly tomorrow's IPO
我们的财务顾问说过不止一遍 明天的首轮募股
depends heavily on Smart Rain launching on time!
成败取决于智能降雨系统是否能按时启动
We are running out of money, Mark.
我们的资金快用完了 马克
Any delay will raise huge red flags with our investors.
启动延迟对我们的投资者来说就是危险信♥号♥♥
And what happens to the people whose farms are destroyed?
庄稼被毁的那些人怎么办
They-they wouldn't be destroyed if they bought our seeds.
谁让他们不购买♥♥我们的种子
You're not planning on changing the formula, are you, huh?
你根本不打算改变配方对不对
You're not. This is just another money ploy, right?
你根本不想 这只是为了又一次圈钱对吧
Force people to buy our seeds?
强迫大家购买♥♥我们的种子
I'm just trying to do the best for this company.
我做的一切都是为了我们公♥司♥
Unlike you.
不像你
I made this company!
我造就了这家公♥司♥
No! Dad made this company!
不 是爸爸造就了这家公♥司♥
And he left it to me.
然后他把公♥司♥交给我了
Smart Rain is happening tomorrow.
智能降雨系统明天必须启动
As is the IPO.
首轮公开募股也是
But you're not gonna be part of it.
但这一切都跟你无关了
What?
什么
You're a distraction, Mark.
你只会妨碍我们 马克
At a time when we can't afford any.
可现在我们经不起任何妨碍了
Which is why the board has voted to
所以董事会已经投票决定
accept your resignation effective immediately.
接受你的辞职申请 立即生效
You think I'm gonna keep quiet about this?
你以为我会忍♥气吞声吗
Smart Rain is your idea.
智能降雨系统是你的点子
So, you go public with any of your issues,
所以如果你说出去
I'll make sure everybody knows where to point the finger.
我一定会让你成为众矢之的
Vincent, I have evidence.
文森特 我有证据
No, you don't. Not anymore.
不 你没有了
Your file's being deleted as we speak.
这会儿你的文件正在被删除
You may have the brains.
虽然你可能聪明
But you don't have leadership skills.
但是你没有领导才能
You're weak.
您很懦弱
Dad knew it and so do I.
爸爸知道 我也知道
A true leader doesn't delay.
真正的领导者不会犹豫不决
A true leader takes action.
真正的领导者会实干
Well, I'm not signing anything.
我是不会签字的
Doesn't matter.
无所谓
You're out.
你出局了
Mark, what...?
马克 怎...
What's wrong?
怎么了
Why don't you ask Vincent?
你去问文森特啊
I don't work here anymore.
我又不在这里工作了
Those drones fly on my cue,
无人机听我命令起飞
at exactly 3:00 p.m. tomorrow,
明天下午三点准时
not a second later, understand?
一秒都不能耽误 明白吗
Mm-hmm.
明白
Easy, Plowman.
别紧张 普洛曼
What do you want? You want money?
你想要什么 要钱吗
This isn't about money.
我不要钱
It's about the lives you're about to destroy.
找你是因为你即将毁掉的生命
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Smart Rain.
智能降雨
Famine.
饥荒
Okay, for...
好 天...
Fine. I won't launch.
好吧 我不启动了
I'll scrap the whole project.
我会放弃整个项目
Say whatever he wants and he'll let you go.
不管怎么样 先让他放了我再说
Let you go?
放了你
I'm not letting you go.
我不会放你的
I'm eliminating you before you can do any more harm.
我要在你再次害人前杀了你
Ow. Definitely a broken rib.
好疼 肋骨肯定是断了根
I know this looks really bad, but...
我知道我看起来很糟糕 但是
it also really hurts.
真的也很疼
Oh... Sorry I dragged you into all this.
对不起我把你牵扯进这一切
I pretty much barged my way in, so...
是我死命想参与的 所以...
no need to apologize.
你不用道歉
Besides...
再说了
I couldn't stand the thought of you going through this alone.
我无法眼睁睁地让你一个人承受这一切
You're the only person I ever really cared for.
你是唯一一个我真正在乎的人
Or who ever really cared about me.
或者是真正在乎我的人
So, as far as I'm concerned...
所以 我觉得
there's no place I'd rather be right now.
此刻我还是最想在这里
Really?
真的吗
Maybe a few places.
可能还有一些地方吧
Several, actually.
其实就几个
Open the gate.
打开门
Give me your gun.
把你的枪给我
Dismissed.
你走吧
You're free to go.
你们可以走了
Koa.
可♥儿♥
Thank God.
谢天谢地
We gotta get going.
我们得走了
Can you walk?
你能走吗
I'll sprint if it means getting the hell out of here.
只要能离开这里 让我跑都没问题
Please, don't... don't do this.
求你 不要 不要杀我
I have a family.
我有家人
I have a daughter.
我有个女儿
Sh... She needs me.
她需要我
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表