剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Okay, don't say "Guantanamo."
好了 别说"关塔那摩"这种傻话
Okay, we-we're gonna leave.
好 我们这就走
We should... Vera, we should go.
我们该... 薇拉 我们该走了
You antagonize the guy?
你要招惹那家伙吗
He's got guys with guns.
他的手下都有枪
I don't want to get shot.
我可不想吃枪子儿
Hey! Hey, excuse me.
喂 打扰一下
Where's the girl that was in that room?
房♥间里的小女孩哪去了
Amy Calder? Where is she?
艾米·卡尔德 她去哪了
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you mean, you don't know?
不知道是什么意思
Where is she?
她在哪
Where's my daughter?!
我女儿去哪了
Peter.
彼得
What happened to you?
你怎么了
Why's he walking around like that?
他为什么那副样子走来走去
Let's go outside.
我们去外面吧
Do we need to call an ambulance?
要打电♥话♥叫救护车吗
It's not as bad as it looks.
看着比较严重而已 其实没事
Who did this to you?
是谁干的
Was it Sam?
是山姆吗
Peter, we have to call the cops. Stop!
彼得 我们得报♥警♥ 别说了
We can't let him get away with this.
我们不能让他逍遥法外
He's dead.
他死了
What do you mean, he's dead?
他死了是什么意思
Pete... Peter, what are you talking about?
彼 彼得 你在说什么
Well, it was self-defense.
你是出于自卫
I have to leave here, Alice.
我得离开这里 爱丽丝
You can come to my house for the night.
今晚你可以来我家
My mom-- she won't...
我妈妈 她...
No. I mean... say anything.
不 我是说 什么也不会说的
leave.
离开这里
No.
不
You can't save me from this.
这件事你救不了我
Something's happening to me.
我身上发生了一些事
I am confused about everything.
这一切让我感到困惑
But I know how I feel about you.
但是我知道我对你的感觉
I'll go make some calls.
我要去打几个电♥话♥
We'll go back tomorrow. We need to get samples.
我们明天就回来 需要弄些样本
Well, we can do that, or...
我们可以再回来 或者...
I swiped this from the impact site.
我从撞击地点你那里偷了这个
You can thank me later.
你可以以后再谢我
Great. Now I owe you.
太好了 算我欠你的
Yeah. You owe me. A lot.
没错 你欠我一个大人情
You see the striations?
看到那些光条纹了吗
If we can identify those impurities,
如果我们能鉴别这些杂质
we can figure out what this is.
就能查出这是什么东西
You sure you don't want me to drive you home?
你确定不用我送你回家吗
No.
不用
Because I worry about you.
因为我担心你
Generally, because of the emotional detachment,
一般来说 是因为感情抽离
and specifically because of the passing out.
具体来说是因为你昏倒了
Not to mention, who is this Michael guy?
还有 你喊的那个迈克尔是什么人
I'm sorry. Maybe that was...
对不起 也许那是...
He's someone that's been gone a long time.
他是离去已久的人
You don't need to worry about me, okay?
你不必担心我
Okay.
好
Good night, Alan.
晚安 艾伦
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
This episode you had...
你经历的这件事
was very traumatic, I know, but it's no excuse.
是非常痛苦的 我知道 但这不是借口
We counsel hope, not fire and brimstone.
我们给人提供希望 而不是带去地狱般的磨难
I have a new message.
我有条新信息
What you're saying could bring us down.
你说的话会让我们一败涂地
This has nothing to do with you. The hell it doesn't.
这和你们没关系 怎么会没关系
This new message of yours...
你的这条新信息
If you continue this sacrilege,
如果你继续这样亵渎神灵
you will not be welcome in my church.
那我不欢迎你来我的教堂
It's not your church.
这不是你的教堂
It's God's church.
这是上帝的教堂
So be it.
那就这样吧
I figured you needed some light.
我想你可能需要点灯光
This is loaded. Don't move.
子弹上膛了 不许动
I don't need to move.
我用不着动
You'll come to me.
你会自己来到我身边的
What do you want? You've been chosen, Vera.
你想要什么 你是天选之人 薇拉
Look, I don't know what you think
听着 我不知道你想从我身上
you're gonna get, Johnny... That isn't my name.
得到什么 约翰尼 我不叫约翰尼
These clothes were...
这衣服是...
a gift.
一份礼物
Then who are you? Who I am doesn't matter.
那你是谁 我是谁并不重要
What matters...
重要的是
is what I know.
我知道什么
I'm calling the cops.
我报♥警♥了
It's about your son.
是关于你儿子的事
What do you know about my son?
我儿子的事你知道什么
Look at your computer.
看看你的电脑
Look at it.
去看啊
Michael.
迈克尔
That's from just last week.
那是上周拍的
He's alive. He's alive.
他还活着 他还活着
Mi-Michael. Mi-Michael.
迈克尔 迈克尔
He's grown up, hasn't he?
他长大了 对吧
I know who took him. I know why.
我知道谁带走了他 也知道为什么
You tell me.
告诉我
You tell me who took him.
告诉我是谁带走了他
What did you do to him?
你对他做了什么
Don't worry, angel.
别担心 小天使
I can tell you where to find your son.
我可以告诉你去哪里找你儿子
You just need to finish a job for me first.
不过你得先替我做件事
Honey, what's wrong?
亲爱的 怎么了
Joshua, we need to talk.
约书亚 我们得谈谈
What is this?
这是怎么了
Try to see it as a blessing.
把这个视作福祉吧
For all of us.
我们所有人的福祉
Charlotte, what's he talking about?
夏洛特 他在说什么
You were on retreat.
你当时处于低迷期
And I was weak and he tried to comfort me.
我当时很脆弱 他来安慰我
Whether the baby's your son...
不管这个孩子是你儿子
or your brother...
还是你弟弟
he's still family.
他都是你的家人
I'm so sorry.
我对不起你
Cesar, it's Raul.
凯撒 我是劳尔
Yo, you got to give me a call as soon as you get this, man.
收到消息速速给我回电 兄弟
Some bad stuff's going down. Just...
有坏事要发生了 你...
try to lay low, okay?
记得保持低调 知道吗
You sure you're okay?
你真的没事吗
You don't feel funny?
没有不舒服吗
Mom, I keep saying I'm fine.
妈妈 我说了我没事
Okay, okay. Do you want anything to eat?
好吧好吧 你想吃什么吗
Some delicious fishes?
要吃好吃的鱼片吗
It's $2.63.
2.63块
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, kiddo. Let's go.
好了 我们走吧
Hey, come on.
走吧
What are you...
你干...
You stay calm, you stay quiet.
冷静点 别出声
I'm not gonna hurt you and I'm not gonna hurt your little girl.
我不会伤害你 也不会伤害你女儿
I just need a ride.
我只需要你送我一程
And then I'll let you go.
然后我就会放你走
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表