剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
Me, I couldn't live with myself.
我...我是没法做到心安理得
I thought you were happy here.
我以为你在这过得很开心
Why would you try to kill yourself?
你为什么要自杀
They're taking me away because you lost your job.
他们要带我走 是因为你丢了工作
No. I'm sorry, bud,
不是 很抱歉 老兄
but when a foster child does something like this,
可当养子做出这种事的时候
we're required by law
我们得依法
to tell family services.
通知儿童与家庭服务部
It's the last thing we want--
我们也不想这么做
we love you, Peter.
我们爱你 彼得
I know you're in a dark place right now.
我知道你觉得人生陷入了黑暗
One day, you'll find the light.
总有一天 你会发现光明的
And you're gonna do all kinds of good.
从此你将步入人生的正轨
Peter Moore.
彼得·摩尔
You have a visitor.
有人来看你
What are you doing here?
你来干什么
I'm bringing you home.
来带你回家
Raul.
劳尔
You hear anything?
听见什么了吗
Nothing useful.
没什么有用的
Guess we'll never know where the clues'll be hidden.
看来我们没法知道线索究竟藏在哪里
Come on, Erin.
拜托 艾琳
God's not testing us, he's messing with us.
上帝不是在试炼我们 而是在干扰我们
Well, I'm gonna go talk to that guy over there.
我去找那个人谈谈
See if I can get any info out of him.
看看能不能套到什么情报
Why him? He's the only one not wearing a wedding ring.
为什么找他 他是唯一没带婚戒的人
You're not the only one that can get into people's heads.
不是只有你才懂得怎么读人心
Hi there. Hello...
你好啊 你好
Ms. Frome.
弗罗姆女士
Oh, please, call me Dottie.
叫我多蒂就好
Up from Galveston, are you? I am.
加尔维斯顿的人对吧 是的
Proud to be a part of this.
有幸能来参加这次活动
Lots of security, I see.
我发现安保很严密啊
Very comforting. Oh, yeah.
真有安全感 对
Anything happens, we got you covered.
不管发生任何事 我们都会保护你的
State police, Austin PD...
州派来的警♥察♥ 奥斯汀警局
and us.
还有我们
Who's us?
"我们"指的是谁
Senator Richards' private security team.
理查兹议员的私人警卫队
Private security? Wow, that's impressive.
私人警卫 厉害啊
How'd you get such an important job?
你是怎么拿到这么重要的工作的
Well, we're all vets.
我们都是退伍军人
Senator Richards has a foundation.
理查兹议员有个基金会
Helps place returning soldiers in jobs back home.
帮助退伍军人回国后找工作
That's great.
那真棒
That woman is a saint.
她简直是位圣母
Don't know where I'd be without her.
没有她 都不知道我现在在哪
Peter,
彼得
you have to get out of here. Joshua had another vision.
你得离开这里 约书亚又看见幻象了
He saw two arms breaking shackles.
他看见双手挣脱了手铐
that's you, I know it.
那就是你 我知道的
Look, Rose, I'm in here for 30 years, at least.
听着 萝丝 我至少得坐三十年牢
Who told you that?
谁告诉你的
My attorney.
我律师
Well, what's his name? I want to talk to him.
他叫什么名字 我要找他谈谈
I don't know. He didn't tell me.
不知道 他没告诉我
Just that I should plead guilty and be done with it.
他就说我得认罪 让这事尽快了结
He actually told you that?
他真这么说了吗
He said I killed someone.
他说我杀了人
Now it's a part of me.
这将伴随我的一生
Forever.
直至永远
He said if he did that,
他说要是他杀了人
he wouldn't be able to live with himself.
他是无法做到心安理得的
What did he look like?
他长什么样
Dark hair, with an accent?
黑发 说话有口音吗
Yeah. Why?
没错 怎么了
Listen to me, Peter.
听我说 彼得
I think that man was the Devil.
我觉得那人就是恶魔
You may be the strongest of the messengers, physically,
也许你是信使中体力方面最强大的一个
but emotionally, he thinks you're weak.
但是在情感上 他认为你是弱者
So he's trying to exploit that, take you out of action.
所以他想方设法利用这点 让你失去作用
But you're a lot stronger than he thinks.
但你比他想象中更强大
I know things seem hopeless right now.
我知道现在事情看似毫无希望
You feel alone, lost,
你感到孤单 失落
abandoned.
遭人抛弃
But I promise you, you're not alone.
可我向你保证 你不是孤单一人
You're part of a very important family
你是家里非常重要的一员
now, and we will never, ever abandon you.
无论现在或将来 我们都不会抛弃你
Yeah.
好
I've heard that before.
之前也有人和我说过这话
Moore.
摩尔
Let's go.
时间到了
You're heading back to Arkansas.
你要被遣送回阿肯色州
I'm starting to think
我开始在想
that maybe the Senator isn't the Horseman,
议员也许不是骑士
I mean, she seems like a legitimately good person.
她看来像是个中规中矩的好人
That's what people say about the neighbor
每当人们发现邻居是连环杀手时
when he turns out to be a serial killer.
都会这么说
Look, he's right.
他说得没错
You know, the fact is we don't have evidence
事实上我们没有证据
against the Senator or the Prime Minister.
来指证议员或是总理
It's all just suspicion.
一切都只是怀疑
Maybe it's not one person dying.
也许死的不止一个人
If you think about what Josh has seen in the visions--
你们想想小约所看到的幻象
the dead bodies, blood-spattered glass--
那些尸体 溅满鲜血的杯子
what if it's some kind of a bomb or something?
如果是某种炸♥弹♥之类的呢
All of the security checking people in,
所有进出的人都要经过安检
they would have caught it by now.
如果有 他们早就被抓到了
Not if the bomb was planted ahead of time.
除非炸♥弹♥提前布置好了
It's not a bombing. I think it's an assassination.
不是炸♥弹♥ 我认为是暗♥杀♥行动
Now, I saw the vision more clearly-- a single bullet
我看到更清晰的幻象了 一颗弹头
pulled from my chest.
从我胸口取出
Now what if that means that somebody up on that podium tonight
如果那意味着今晚在讲台上
is gonna get shot?
会有人中枪呢
Well, there's only one problem with that theory.
这个说法只有一个问题
The Senator and the Prime Minister will both be standing there.
议员和总理都会站在台上
And if neither of them are the Horseman...
如果他们俩都不是骑士
then who is?
那谁才是
Look, just leave me alo...
能离我远...
Peter.
彼得
We have to go,
我们得走了
now.
马上
What?
什么
You... you can't back out now,
你现在不能退出
this was your idea in the first place.
这主意你提出来的
We worked our asses off to put it together.
我们拼尽全力才促成这事
I just want to make sure that we've considered every option.
我只是想确保一切都经过我们的深思熟虑了
We have. We have.
经过深思熟虑了
We take out this Prime Minister
我们除掉这个总理
right here, right now, in this very public
就在这里 就是现在 在此公众场合之下
and his country collapses into civil war.
然后他的国家就会爆发内战
It is the quickest way to insure a U.S. invasion.
这是确保美国能入侵的最快方式
Now isn't that what you want?
难道这不是你想要的吗
If I have this man killed,
如果我害死这个人
thousands, if not millions, will die.
成千上万甚至数百万人都会死去
You... you said it yourself:
你自己也说了
we should have finished that war the first time around.
开始我们就该结束那场战争
Small price to pay for the life of your son.
与你儿子的生命相对 这点代价又算什么
You're really gonna let Jimmy's death be in vain?
你真的要让杰米白白牺牲吗
Look, you can't-you can't listen...
你不能听信...
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表