剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
It's my birthday.
今天是我的生日
Oh, it's your birthday.
是你的生日啊
What are you, like, 16?
你几岁了来着 16岁吗
No, silly, I'm seven,
不是啦傻瓜 我七岁了
and we're gonna do all my favorite things today.
今天我们要做我最喜欢做的事
Starting with pancakes; it's a family tradition.
从煎饼开始吧 这是我们家的传统
Then we're gonna go to the library,
然后我们去图书馆
and tonight, we're gonna have cake.
今晚咱们一起吃蛋糕
You want to come?
你要一起来吗
I think Raul needs to rest, sweetie,
我想劳尔需要休息 亲爱的
but maybe he can come meet us for cake later.
不过也许他晚点可以来和我们一起吃蛋糕
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Thank you.
谢谢
Hey, Rose?
萝丝
Yeah?
怎么了
I thought that I would take Amy to the library today.
今天我想带艾米去图书馆
It must be really hard having a kid cooped up for this long.
她一个孩子闷在家这么久肯定难受
I'm gonna do some research while we're there, maybe find
我去那调查一下 说不定能找到
another book on the Horsemen that we haven't read yet.
我们没看到过的与天启四骑士相关的书
Great, just do me a favor and don't go alone.
好的 不过千万别一个人行动
Remember the Devil is still out there in a human form,
你要记得恶魔仍然化为人形在外游荡
and he'll do anything to get inside our heads.
他会不择手段干扰我们的思绪
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好
Hey! Don't you knock?
你不会敲门吗
Sorry, I...
对不起 我...
What the hell is wrong with you?
你到底搞什么啊
I am so sorry. I guess I don't know my own strength.
很抱歉 我不清楚自己的力气有多大
You guys want to walk to the library for my birthday?
今天我生日 你们今天愿意陪我去图书馆吗
Sure. Yeah, sure.
好的 好啊
I am so sorry.
真的很抱歉
Days after bravely surviving an assassination
针对阿富汗总理的暗♥杀♥行动
intended for the Afghani prime minister,
已经过去了好几天 英勇的幸存者
Senator Cindy Richards is expected to sail
辛蒂·理查兹议员过几天
right through the senate's approval later this week,
将会得到参议员的批准
making her our country's first female secretary of defense.
成为我国首位女性国防部长
Great, so the Horseman of War
太棒了 现在战争骑士
now has her finger right on the button.
有大权在手了
We're one step closer to Rapture.
我们离被提又近了一步
We've got to stop her.
我们必须阻止她
I told you, once a Horseman breaks their seal, it can't be unbroken.
我说过 骑士一旦冲破封印就无法回头了
We just have to start looking for the next one.
我们只能开始寻找下一个骑士
No, we should at least keep tabs on her.
不 我们至少得盯住她
If we know the Four Horsemen will eventually unite,
如果我们知道四骑士最终会重聚
then we need to track the steps that would bring them together.
那我们就得去调查他们如何重聚
Vera, I admire your spirit,
薇拉 我很钦佩你的精神
but we cannot find the next Horseman without Joshua's vision.
但没有约书亚的幻象 我们没法找到下一个骑士
Well, with all due respect to Sleeping Beauty,
无意冒犯 睡美人
I'm gonna go do some digging on my own.
我要自个儿去找线索了
You know what, I think I know what
我觉得我知道
I can do to help Joshua's visions.
应该怎么帮约书亚看到幻象
Whatever it is, I don't want to know.
不管是什么方法 都不要告诉我
Hey, time to get up, buddy.
该起来了 兄弟
We're going on a little field trip.
我们得出去走一走
I'm telling you, you need to be patient.
我告诉你 你得耐心点
I'm afraid that's not one of my virtues.
恐怕耐心可不是我的优点之一
Amen to that.
上帝保佑你
I'm about to leave; you got a sec?
我要走了 你有时间吗
There's something I want to give you.
我想给你点东西
You're kidding me, right?
你在逗我吧
You want to give me a pack of smokes and
你还打算给我几包烟
some tequila while you're at it?
半瓶你喝剩的龙舌兰吗
I'm protecting the only family I've got left.
我在保护我仅剩的家人
If El Jefe finds out that I'm still alive,
要是老大发现我还活着
he's coming after us.
他绝对会来追杀我们
I need to know that you're gonna be safe while I'm gone.
我需要确保我不在的时候 你是安全的
You know how to use one of these?
你知道这怎么用吗
I think I'll be fine.
我觉得没问题
Good.
那就好
And stay put. Don't go anywhere till I get back.
待在这 我回来之前哪都不要去
All I do is stay put.
我现在只能待在这了
Where do you expect me to go? Magicland?
你觉得我还能去哪 梦幻乐园吗
What?
干嘛
Nothing.
没什么
We're here!
我们到了
Ready to read, birthday girl? Let's get down...
准备好去读书了吗 小寿星 下来吧
Yeah!
好了
What are you looking at?
你在看什么呢
Nothing.
没什么
Who is this guy?
这家伙是谁
He's a spiritual shaman.
他是位精神萨满
Somebody who can open up your channels.
他能帮你打开你的精神通道
You're late, Garcia.
你迟到了 加西亚
My bad, Coach.
抱歉 教练
You're not exactly in the center of town these days.
这些天你可都不在城里啊
You know this is only legal on reservation land.
你知道只有来保留地这里进行才不违法
Wise guy.
聪明
Mr. Dakota was also my high school football coach.
达科塔先生是我高中时候的足球教练
Retired, now.
现在退休了
You got any history of, uh,
你有过什么...
high blood pressure or heart disease?
高血压或心脏病病史吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
Don't want you keeling over after you take this.
不想你服下这个之后就晕过去
Peyote?
仙人掌汁吗
Raul says you're stuck in your head
劳尔说你心绪郁结
and this is one of the best ways to get out.
这是让你解脱出来的最好办法
But don't worry.
不过别担心
You're, uh, not going alone.
你不是一个人进行
I gotta sit this one out, Coach.
这个我还是不奉陪了 教练
You know better than that.
你知道这是不可能的
The bigger the tribe,
进行仪式的人数越多
the easier it is to call on the spirits.
就越容易召唤来神灵
How do I know this'll work?
我怎么知道这管不管用
You don't.
没法知道
Sometimes the only way to catch the Great Spirit
有时触摸到伟大神灵的唯一办法
is to throw a Hail Mary.
就是祈祷一句"万福马利亚"
What's this?
这是什么
A list of possible Horsemen.
骑士的可能人员名单
Vera, you're wasting your time...
薇拉 你在浪费时间...
Just humor me.
先听我说完
Listen, even before she broke the First Seal,
听着 在那议员打破第一枚封印之前
the senator was linked to war.
她就和战争扯上关系了
So I figured we just need to find the real-life equivalents
所以我觉得我们应该找到
for the Horsemen of Pestilence, Famine and Death.
瘟疫 饥荒和死亡三骑士类似的情况
And those are listed here? Yes.
全都列在这里了吗 对
So I did a little homework on apocalyptic events.
所以我做了一些关于天启事件的调查
Uh, you know, disease, crop failure...
像疾病 作物歉收...
any place where lots of deaths were occurring.
哪里正出现大规模的人口死亡
And based on my analysis of that,
然后根据我的分♥析♥
I pinpointed people who might be responsible for it.
我确定了一些可能导致这一切的人选
Um, any one of these epidemiologists could be Pestilence.
这些流行病学家之一可能就是瘟疫骑士
Uh, and then for Famine, uh, you know,
然后饥荒骑士...
we're looking at agricultural companies.
应该藏身于某家农业公♥司♥
And Death... well...
至于死亡骑士...
Vera, before my coma, I was a lot like you.
薇拉 在我昏迷之前 我和你很像
I was a nurse, so my life was charts,
我曾是一名护士 所以我的生活全是图表
medicine, schedules...
药品 日程安排...
But after I woke up, I realized...
可在我醒来之后 我意识到...
I can't control everything.
我无法控制一切
But I can at least have faith
但我至少能心怀信仰
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表