剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表
She was shot seven years ago,
七年前她中枪了
and she stayed in a coma till destiny brought us all together.
她一直昏迷 直到命运讲我们聚集到一起
Seven years ago.
七年前
Yeah.
对
That's when I felt it.
正是我感觉到的时候
Felt what?
感觉到什么
The first seal break.
第一枚封印被打破
What do you mean the first seal?
你说第一枚是什么意思
Everything Rose has told you, from beginning to end,
从头到尾萝丝告诉你们的一切
is a lie.
都是假的
She's one of us.
她是我们的一员
We saw her wings.
我们看到她的翅膀了
That's just... smoke and mirrors.
那不过是...故意骗你们的而已
I thought I was a good con artist.
我以为自己就算骗术高超了
Rose puts me to shame.
相比之下真是惭愧啊
I don't know what's worse,
我不知道哪种情况更糟糕
that she used us or...
是她利用了我们 还是
I'm actually starting to believe you.
我真的开始相信你了
In that case, tell me who Joshua saw in his vision,
那就告诉我约书亚幻象中看到了谁
and I will let you go. No.
我就放你们走 不行
Because it still doesn't add up.
现在还是说不通
When Vera tried to stop Leland Schiller,
薇拉想阻止利兰·席勒的时候
why did you argue for him to break his seal?
你为什么劝他打破封印
You wanted him to become a Horseman.
你想让他变为骑士
All the things you've done and all the things you're gonna do.
我仰慕你做过的一切 还有你即将做的一切
Come on, Leland. Press the button.
利兰 按下按钮吧
You're absolutely right.
没错
'Cause I still thought I could convince the Horsemen
因为我那时仍然以为自己可以说服骑士
to ride under my rule instead of Rose's.
听我的命令 而不是萝丝的
It turns out Rose got to 'em first.
但是萝丝先搞定了他们
She allied with them from the beginning.
她从一开始就跟她们合作了
So...
所以
once I realized I couldn't get them to work for me,
我一意识到无法让他们为我作用
I had no choice but to turn to you.
就不得不来找你们了
None of this would have happened if Vera had simply killed Rose
如果我让薇拉杀萝丝的时候她听我的话了
when I asked her to.
这一切就都不会发生了
You do remember what happened when you failed, right?
你下不去手的时候发生了什么你还记得对吧
Yeah, she woke up and started speaking in some strange language.
记得 她突然醒来 说一种奇怪的语言
The Language of the Dead.
死亡之语
She had the gall to tell me that even my days were numbered.
她竟敢跟我说我时日无多了
Okay. Enough storytelling.
行了 别讲故事了
I want proof.
我要证据
You want proof?
你要证据吗
Ask and you shall receive.
那我就给你看
How 'bout a little surveillance video from just outside
县监狱外面的监控录像
of county jail.
你们看吧
Why is Rose with Leland Schiller?
萝丝为什么跟利兰·席勒在一起
What do you think?
你觉得呢
She's posting his bail.
她在保释他
After all the work you did to stop him,
你们为了阻止他付出了那么多
she's the reason he still broke his seal.
可她却让他打破了封印
We only felt two seals break.
我们只感觉到了两枚封印被打破
I felt three.
我感觉到了三枚
It all makes sense now. See?
现在都说得通了 你们看
Here. April 6, 2008.
这里 2008年4月6日
That's the day that Amy was born.
那天艾米出生
And the day the first seal broke.
第一枚封印也在那天被打破
Rose must have broken it. Wait.
肯定是萝丝打破的 等等
So if Rose broke a seal, then you're saying...
如果萝丝打破了一枚封印 那就是说...
She isn't a Messenger.
她不是信使
She's a Horseman.
而是骑士
If that's legit,
如果是真的
it means there's one more Horseman than what we thought.
那我们需要去阻止的骑士还要多一个
And one less chance to stop them.
而阻止他们的几率变小了
When did this happen?
这是什么时候的事
Didn't anyone think it was strange
就没有人觉得
that Rose was conveniently out of town
利兰·席勒出狱那天
the day Leland Schiller got out of prison?
萝丝刚好不在 很奇怪吗
Where did she say she was?
她说自己去哪里来着
Seattle.
西雅图
Visiting her ex-fiance.
去见他前未婚夫
So sweet. Except...
真浪漫 不过...
there is no fiance.
她没有未婚夫
And she never went to Seattle.
她也根本没去西雅图
She was too busy plotting
她在忙着策划
to get Leland Schiller to break his seal.
让利兰·席勒打破封印呢
She got bail money from Cindy Richards.
她从辛蒂·理查兹那里拿到了保释金
She bailed Leland out...
把利兰保释了出来
and convinced him to kill hundreds at Nero Health,
然后说服他杀了尼禄医院的成百上千个人
finally breaking his seal.
最终打破了封印
If this is true, why wouldn't you
如果是真的 一开始的时候
just tell us from the very beginning?
你为什么不直接告诉我们
Because, Vera...
因为 薇拉
I am the "Devil"?
我是"恶魔"嘛
You never would have believed me.
说了你们肯定也不会相信的
And you know what they say:
你知道有句俗话说
Every rose has its thorns?
"玫瑰都是带刺的"吗
I just hope Joshua sees that before it's too late.
希望约书亚明白的时候不会太迟
Rose!
萝丝
Rose!
萝丝
Joshua.
约书亚
Rose. Hey.
萝丝
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗
Hurry. Before he comes back.
快点 趁他还没回来
Let's get you out of here.
我们快走
There you go.
好了
Joshua. What?
约书亚 怎么了
Have you had a vision? Yeah.
你又看到幻象了吗 看到了
Joshua!
约书亚
Do you know who the next Horseman is?
你知道下一个骑士是谁吗
Rose, come on, we got to... No, Joshua, wait,
萝丝 快 我们... 约书亚 等等
it's important-- you have to tell me.
这很重要 你得先告诉我
Now. Who is it?
快告诉我是谁
Who did you see?
你看到谁了
I saw two brothers.
我看到了两兄弟
What are their names?
叫什么名字
The Farrell brothers.
法雷尔兄弟
They have a mining company in West Virginia.
他们在西弗吉尼亚有个采矿公♥司♥
Thank you, Joshua.
谢谢 约书亚
Rose...
萝丝
what's happening?
这是怎么回事
Oh, Joshua,
约书亚
what good is the gift of prophetic vision
如果你不用心看自己看到的
if you don't pay attention to what you see?
有预言幻象的能力又有何用
You were right in front of me the whole time.
一直以来你跟我说的都是对的
You're one of them.
你是他们的一员
What do you want?
你想要什么
What does Death...
一直以来 死亡...
always want?
想要的是什么
Okay, we listened to your story. Now let us go.
好了 故事也听完了 放我们走吧
To save Joshua or Rose?
去救约书亚还是萝丝
Just open the damn doors.
快给我们开门
Okay. Very well.
好吧
I guess it's time you see for yourself.
你们该去亲眼看看了
Either way, only one thing matters.
无论如何 只有一件事最重要
You need to understand that I am telling you the truth.
你们需要明白 我跟你们说的都是真的
Wait a minute.
等一下
You promised me if listened to your stories I'd get my son back.
你答应我听完故事就把我儿子还给我
Now, where is Michael? You are persistent.
迈克尔在哪里 你真是固执
What the hell is this?
这是什么
剧集 | 末日信使(2015) | 导航列表